Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 14 socks and counting, LOST A FIGHT TO THE GUNT OF ALL PEOPLE

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, he doesn't. Chris has absolute control over his delusions
Ah yes because it’s completely normal to believe in sonic’s universe collapsing and merging with our reality or trooning out or fucking your mom. Nothing about that seems crazy at all. Nope.

Mental illness is caused by brain defects. People can't just "become crazy".
Because Chris has always had a normal and healthy life and never ever been fucked with by people ever. No way Chris became crazy over the years. Nope hes normal as hell thats why he raped his mom repeatedly you moron. Hes about as normal as you in this regard so shut up for once. Nothing about this is normal and its all fucking crazy. The letters are crazy. His entire life is fucking crazy you schitzo.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guess who's back? Back again! Sock is banned! Fag is here!
Ah yes because it’s completely normal to believe in sonic’s universe collapsing and merging with our reality or trooning out or fucking your mom. Nothing about that seems crazy at all. Nope.

Because Chris has always had a normal and healthy life and never ever been fucked with by people ever. No way Chris became crazy over the years. Nope hes normal as hell thats why he raped his mom repeatedly you moron. Hes about as normal as you in this regard so shut up for once. Nothing about this is normal and its all fucking crazy. The letters are crazy. His entire life is fucking crazy you schitzo.

Well, I guess, I'll have to believe a trained professional.

Did you know, that Bryan "use to be a behavioral therapist for 5 years" and "still can practice as a Behavioral Therapist in the State"? His "specialization in Psychopathy and Sociopathy as a Behavioral Therapist, where he worked with over a dozen people" even allowed him to give Vidar recommendations for prescription drugs.

Why he works as a fucking electrician then? Well, because he slightly exaggerated his experience. Take a look at Bryan's LinkedIn.. Not only he worked at mental ward for 3 years instead of 5, he had no credentials to be therapist, so more likely he was just a male nurse. Furthermore, in archive of his Okcupid from 2014 he calls himself "Psych LPN at a Hospital", which is basically male nurse, when he should've been on his 2 year of practice as therapist at that point. Even if somehow it's all true, there is no way he would've worked as a therapist for 5 years, because he is incredibly bad at it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol not really @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to understand that Chris is crazy. All day you post all hostile angry posts about how “wrong” everyone is about Chris. You just look like a fucking idiot. Thought someone should say because everyone else is most likely thinking it.

Chris is crazy. Chris has underlining mental handicaps like autism all his life that perpetuate his crazy over time. Chris has had a lifetime of people like yourself, gaslight him and in response hes become crazier and done horrible things to himself and his mom. It’s literally all surface level stuff anyone who rational and normal can see. If you showed random normies on the street chris shit none of them would debate whether hes sane or not. Except for you dumbass, but thats because you are also crazy.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, God, he is off his meds.
Lol not really @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to understand that Chris is crazy. All day you post all hostile angry posts about how “wrong” everyone is about Chris. You just look like a fucking idiot. Thought someone should say because everyone else is most likely thinking it.

Chris is crazy. Chris has underlining mental handicaps like autism all his life that perpetuate his crazy over time. Chris has had a lifetime of people like yourself, gaslight him and in response hes become crazier and done horrible things to himself and his mom. It’s literally all surface level stuff anyone who rational and normal can see. If you showed random normies on the street chris shit none of them would debate whether hes sane or not. Except for you dumbass, but thats because you are also crazy.

Calm down bro. Not everyone believes you should execute retards who fail at making video games and sperg out in response. I get you do but I dont think the video in question was directed in your schitzo manner. It seemed neutral and gay tbh.

Lol. Prove it. Was it Veeh? He have the Gypsy vore king come out of his hut to find mean ole dirty jimbo? Maybe it was Kraut again! Or maybe it was his cohost for his lotus show?

The only person who attempted this as confirmation was ShortfatOtaku. The guy even got in touch with old metokur website people on his show to try to find him randomly.

Would sargon like jims dox at the time? Probably but I think it was less your idea of fucking with people and probably more legal like defamation or something. He hinted at it multiple times during his UKIP saga. Now Sargon doesnt care and makes a million a year. Whos laughing now eh?

Thats you lol. Normal people can just laugh at shit bro. You need to learn to put down the soap once in awhile and get some fresh air nutjob.

What kind of faggot soy music is this? Get good taste Juan jesus christ. Try this maybe itll straighten you out.

Losing a doggo sucks shit you loser. Stop posting venom about it you nigger

You dont even have a job and your roommate cucked you lmao. Wings is a fat asshole but so are you lol.

Lmao you dont work out. Stop it larper
Still working out more than you fattie fat fat mcfatterson the fat.

You aren’t a doctor. Stop larping
Looks more accredited then you tbh.

Last edited:

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You aren’t a doctor. Stop larping
Lol, ok.

Did you know, that Bryan "use to be a behavioral therapist for 5 years" and "still can practice as a Behavioral Therapist in the State"? His "specialization in Psychopathy and Sociopathy as a Behavioral Therapist, where he worked with over a dozen people" even allowed him to give Vidar recommendations for prescription drugs.

Why he works as a fucking electrician then? Well, because he slightly exaggerated his experience. Take a look at Bryan's LinkedIn.. Not only he worked at mental ward for 3 years instead of 5, he had no credentials to be therapist, so more likely he was just a male nurse. Furthermore, in archive of his Okcupid from 2014 he calls himself "Psych LPN at a Hospital", which is basically male nurse, when he should've been on his 2 year of practice as therapist at that point. Even if somehow it's all true, there is no way he would've worked as a therapist for 5 years, because he is incredibly bad at it.

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, actually it was believed that original sin comes from the father, since woman's role in conception was basically "giving a place for seed to develop into human", so if Christ was conceived from God and not mortal human, then he is free of it. I am using Arthur Holmes's series of lection on history of philosophy as a source.
Googling shit to sound cool on the farms is kinda gay ngl. You dont go to church or know about religion except what you parents neglected to teach you.

Looks more accredited then you tbh.

Do you think he will cry about Oreo longer than he cried about April?
Losing a doggo sucks shit you loser. Stop posting venom about it you nigger

Last edited by a moderator:

CavemanDCJ

I LIKE THAT JUMP
kiwifarms.net
Irrelevant. Again derailing the thread go somewhere else to argue over shit not relevant to Chibi.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you showed random normies on the street chris shit none of them would debate whether hes sane or not
it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to understand that Chris is crazy
So you are proving that you have 0 authority in that question? Ok.

All day you post all hostile angry posts about how “wrong” everyone is about Chris. You just look like a fucking idiot.
You sound mad, bro, something is wrong?

Chris has had a lifetime of people like yourself, gaslight him
If people didnt shit up the floors with there autism and rage over Bryan posts and just sat back n watched we could’ve seen some kino shit play out for months and months. Instead, we got turkeys, bows, guntguarding faggotry, schizophrenia, gaslighting, asking for a Bryan Gunt Subforum and no fun allowed.
Ah, so it is personal. I see.

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So you are proving that you have 0 authority in that question? Ok.
You arent going to convince a jury or a judge or a doctor no less that Chris is normal and of sound mind numbnuts. Trying to larp at everyone here that for 30 years hes just been pretending to be crazy and retarded as time progressed is stupid, just like you.

You sound mad, bro, something is wrong?
No we are best friends now. Ill go wherever you go from now on. Every single fucking day buddy. For months and months and months. So if you wanna talk about chrischan and how u and him are exactly alike in many ways. We can friend!

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, God, he is off his meds.
oh no. It doesn't look like this is on some linear curve either. I wonder if this is some frustration spilling over from something else. In the meantime when he hasn't been around here. He has claimed people have been stalking his real life again too. I think it's kind of like gang stalking only it's with included delusions of people sending him things. like in the gamer gate days.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
oh no. It doesn't look like this is on some linear curve either. I wonder if this is some frustration spilling over from something else. In the meantime when he hasn't been around here. He has claimed people have been stalking his real life again too. I think it's kind of like gang stalking only it's with included delusions of people sending him things. like in the gamer gate days.
He literally threatens me with sperging all over the forums every day.
Ill go wherever you go from now on. Every single fucking day buddy. For months and months and months

I don't know what could throw him over the edge so hard. Maybe his wife finally left him.