Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 14 socks and counting, LOST A FIGHT TO THE GUNT OF ALL PEOPLE

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Clearly that isn't actually Bryan, how'd you guess the password @Bryan Dunn ?
its Ihatekiwifarms, not even kidding. I am totally Bryan and @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS

you will do a livestream with me and BSV or this will never end. everyday

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now that would be an intriguing twist. Not only are the socks not Bryan, Bryan isn't even Bryan anymore
So I just tried out the password that was given out of curiosity. It's legit, but it's a lowercase i instead of capital at the start. I don't know what's going on, but yeah. Either he got hacked or Bryan is even more unhinged than before and is just saying "fuck it, YOLO" or some shit.

password works. feelsgoodman. we all bryan now @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS

CECA Loather

kiwifarms.net
So I just tried out the password that was given out of curiosity. It's legit, but it's a lowercase i instead of capital at the start. I don't know what's going on, but yeah. Either he got hacked or Bryan is even more unhinged than before and is just saying "fuck it, YOLO" or some shit.
So that does this mean he is giving up this account by leaking the password to everyone?

I am not sure if he is being mentally insane or if this is a brilliant move to make sure that the Farms kill his account for good.

Last edited:

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So that does this mean he is giving this account by leaking the password to everyone?
ew ur a fucking nigger kys

So that does this mean he is giving this account by leaking the password to everyone?
Bryan got hacked by having a password that is ironically funny and easy to guess now people have been fucking with everyone as him now and bullying his OP to cause bryan more problems. Stop giving Ralph money and complaining about Bryan on our Discord btw. We dont like you. Especially FTTP

Seems like it. And based on his interaction with a mod, he's either really good at imitating Bryan's grammar errors or (more likely) it's just Bryan himself self-destructing.

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this is like getting mad on your console when you lose in a videogame and ragequitting violently smashing it with the controller. Because the game is cheating. I remember having to send my dreamcast in for repair because i did that once. I was 14 though, not over 30... I expect a new sock soon. If he isn't already on one

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this is like getting mad on your console when you lose in a videogame and ragequitting violently smashing it with the controller. Because the game is cheating. I remember having to send my dreamcast in for repair because i did that once. I was 14 though, not over 30... I expect a new sock soon. If he isn't already on one
He might be okay with this, because now he can say he wants to make a meat mountain with Ralph unironically and he can claim it was a KF user doing it.

Noebel

I have set my affair on nothing
kiwifarms.net
Why in the fuck I get mention that somebody replied to this thread, despite me not even knowing anything about it prior? I doubt I can catch up with shadman's thread, and I am not reading all that.

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
when? How?
Did you guess his password BSV because someone did? You and I both know there was no way in hell that was Bry. He would never post furry pictures, he would never offer to do a show with you and Juan even jokingly, and there was a distinct lack of words like fam, bro, sociopath, pedo, etc. That's how it was obvious to me anyway.

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did you guess his password BSV because someone did? You and I both know there was no way in hell that was Bry. He would never post furry pictures, he would never offer to do a show with you and Juan even jokingly, and there was a distinct lack of words like fam, bro, sociopath, pedo, etc. That's how it was obvious to me anyway.
No, who wants to hack Bryan? I work by a concept that is called logic. And Someone knowing me and bryan and everything so intimately just guessing his password is beyond stupid. He obviously gave it to someone very recently. When did that happen? is what I wonder. If you don't think Bryan can play stupid games, you are on another planet