Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 14 socks and counting, LOST A FIGHT TO THE GUNT OF ALL PEOPLE

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
I talked to the eli guy. He did not send that to Bryan. Which means Bryan made it himself. Unless someone sent him a screenshot of a DM to him. Which absolutely makes no sense. It's a really funny artwork though. Bryan was really creative with this whole "the gay furries hacked me" situation.
That is interesting, but hear me out here:

If we're not willing to give Bryan the benefit of the doubt because of his history of spicing up the truth, why are we giving the Eli guy who's in a discord known for tranny ops the benefit of the doubt? He could be just making stuff up as easily as Bryan does simply because it's funny to make Bryan look like he's fabricating threats against himself again and it's easy to call a past liar a current liar

Clearly, what we need are art samples from both Bryan and Eli to get to the bottom of this

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
why are we giving the Eli guy who's in a discord known for tranny ops the benefit of the doubt
No one gives him anything, since hacking @Bryan Dunn just to act retarded on his behalf is an ultimate waste of time - no one is going to believe that he was hacked in the first place. If he indeed sent this, he is either taking a credit for something that never happened or for even sadder gay OP than the one Bryan tried to pull against @John Smith with IP author.

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That is interesting, but hear me out here:

If we're not willing to give Bryan the benefit of the doubt because of his history of spicing up the truth, why are we giving the Eli guy who's in a discord known for tranny ops the benefit of the doubt? He could be just making stuff up as easily as Bryan does simply because it's funny to make Bryan look like he's fabricating threats against himself again and it's easy to call a past liar a current liar

Clearly, what we need are art samples from both Bryan and Eli to get to the bottom of this
ahh yes! I found the gay metokur thing which he also "didn't" draw
image0 (1).jpglolbryan.png

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Apparently Eli is the Eli from ED
Is there any actual proof or just a word? I tried to watch the video, but quickly gave up.

Hey @Bryan Dunn do you mind answering my curiosity, what exactly was going on in your head that lead up you to asking for that dick pick from Danny?
I'm not asking for the full story, just a small outline?
IRC, he didn't outright asked him to show his dick, he just called him cute or something. He asked TombaHat to show him Danny's dick in the call. And then his dick.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought he canceled that when he deleted all his videos, is Ethan supposed to go to kiwifarms, and see him huffing and puffing and think he cancelled his cancellation @BlackGorillaPerson would you like to explain what is going on here?
Doesn't matter. Bryan didn't want to fight Ralph to begin with, he just wanted to be a dancing monkey for the last place that was willing to tolerate him. Or is it?(NSFW)
KingOfSnitch.png

Last edited:

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't matter. Bryan didn't want to fight Ralph to begin with, he just wanted to be a dancing monkey for the last place that was willing to tolerate him. Or is it?(NSFW)
View attachment 2665913
He certainly knows how to put the pieces together. Did we really do that to him? It's so funny. Because I don't remember any of it. It's almost like he is making this up.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He certainly knows how to put the pieces together. Did we really do that to him? It's so funny. Because I don't remember any of it. It's almost like he is making this up.
Yeah, it's almost like he spilled his spaghetti, then gave his account details to some discord sperg and called it a totally real hack, that he blames on us.

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Two things: @BSV can you give highlights of what happened there?

And I wonder if some Ralph's paypig named 123 456 was shitting the chat.
View attachment 2683755
yes of course. DJ axel was cossplaying. as a gay version of drakula and was drinking heavy for halloween. And he called me in regards to king of pol. Since he had put out those new short clips of him working out. And his so called "hack" I said as I have said before. That KOP probably wasn't hacked. But gave his password to someone. And that it's weird behavior deleting your videos, where you call out ethan ralph to a boxing match. But continue to create more gym videos.

I think what insty is alluding to is. That when Gay Drakula asked if I would ever have sex with king of pol. I answered "you can never say never" like a joke.

BlackGorillaPerson

kiwifarms.net
I thought he canceled that when he deleted all his videos, is Ethan supposed to go to kiwifarms, and see him huffing and puffing and think he cancelled his cancellation @BlackGorillaPerson would you like to explain what is going on here?
KoP was too busy getting jacked at the gym and embracing shaman mysticism, these videos were sent to me by smoke signals and decoded using only the most esoteric of methods.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/ethan-ralph-vs-bryan-dunn.100970/post-10407490