Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 14 socks and counting, LOST A FIGHT TO THE GUNT OF ALL PEOPLE

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've lurked all 414 pages over the course of a few months and all I can really say is holy shit, what a wild ride. The sperging, the outline, the daddy diddler, the 10 sock accounts. This thread was incredibly entertaining. We couldn't have dunn it without you, BryBry.
Oh, you should check his other messages, especially on DSP board and how he sperged at users after getting married to that whale, since "you all are probably gonna kill yourself after KF shuts down". Pretty big claim for someone with his sock count.

and say "Fuck Joshua Conner Moon"
Why? I thought Bryan loved him again.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Our favorite detective gets all confrontational with a brain damaged moron on the other side of the world
So he is trying to prove that he is better than Ralph by screaming like a tard at his ex-associates, while he promised to beat him up in a boxing match?

Last edited:

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
This is all fake and gay. Look, folks. idk what we have to do... but a brainstorm... uh... I'll make a channel. I'll read your scripts. Whatever. Just put me on the map enough to get this fat fuck's attention. Then get the fight thing going on. I'm like a foot taller than gunt, but I weigh much, much less.... but I'm still fat. I will kick the shit out of this disgusting wigger. I'll donate any channels and any money to kiwifarms (or a non-profit of your choice) and disappear afterward. I'm not interested in being internet famous and I have my own money. I just want to legally kick the shit out of gunt.

I have only 3 demands:
1. It must be MMA
2. I get to wear nothing but a pink thong
3. I get to wear a mask like gators, but with pastel colors and a giant dildo glued to the forehead
(I'll take any other suggestions. a tutu? a big tattoo of josh raping ralph on my chest? i don't care. let's make it a show)

Imagine the sight of Ralph getting the shit mercilessly beat out of him by the goofiest, gayest looking fat weirdo ever. I will do that. I'll do it for YOU, kiwis.

PS. I'm not just going to beat his ass, but fuck with him really badly... like, put him in an armbar and make him squeal like a pig, but "accidentally" let go before he can tap out etc etc. I'll play with him and make sure it lasts until the last round, guaranteed

@ChromaQuack What is it, again, that you're trying to prove?
...other than the fact that you're clearly an insufferable faggot
The new account claiming the Outline Throne comes in to fight with a random in thread and post something that is suspiciously homosexual even by the standards Bryan Himself has set.

Tbh fam, this one almost feels like a parody to me

BoingBoingBoi

bad weird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The new account claiming the Outline Throne comes in to fight with a random in thread and post something that is suspiciously homosexual even by the standards Bryan Himself has set.

Tbh fam, this one almost feels like a parody to me
as tempted as i am by the prospect of bryan socking and offering to fight ralph mma style, which would be totally in character, the homosexuality of this post is indeed a bit too high even by his standards.

Zanmato

kiwifarms.net
After being called out in chat Bryan's newest alt hit me up in PMs

shooped.jpg

BoingBoingBoi

bad weird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So now that Ralph went and got himself arrested, Bryan has two options.
1) Use his alleged family connections to get in touch with his dead cousin's friend Bam Margera and work on a project with him
2) Get himself arrested so he can fight Ralph in a Prison Match
i predict that if ralph actually does manage to lose his streaming ability by being in jail or whatever, bryan will call into more streams like he did w/ rand and take up more space to talk shit on ralph while he's incapacitated

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he can fight Ralph
Lol, no. This is exactly why he said "I will totally send him papers after January 4th", because he hoped that Ralph will be behind bars. Everyone saw through this.

It was all a gay op from the start. He sent him a superchat with "who WOULD you fight" and Ralph replied "I WOULD fight Bryan Dunn since we have history and fighting some random would be pointless, but only IF I get paid". Ralph didn't challenge him, but Bry-Dunn jumped here and began his Eye of the Sperg routine. Retards from the guntboard were too extatic from the prospect, so they didn't even try to check if Ralph challenged him until two weeks after. By that point Bryan sent him another superchat with "so are you getting prepared for that fight" and of course he replied "what fight? I don't fight anyone", which Bryan quickly interpreted as Ralph quitting and called himself a winner by default. If not for "ay-lawgs" team of me, @instythot and @BSV, guntspergs would've let him get away without any milk, but instead we've got him melting the fuck down, calling Ralph's show while being too scared to bring up their totally real fight, socking in the most retarded way possible again, deleting all videos from his channel in real time and then sperging at me for entire day with "I got hacked guys" in the end.

So congratulation on semi-successful gay op, Bryan, it is your fault, "but roughly 40%". Miserable. Just miserable.

Prison Match
Well, considering what happens with some people in prison, this is more up his alley.

Last edited:

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
Lol, no. This is exactly why he said "I will totally send him papers after January 4th", because he hoped that Ralph will be behind bars. Everyone saw through this.

It was all a gay op from the start. He sent him a superchat with "who WOULD you fight" and Ralph replied "I WOULD fight Bryan Dunn since we have history and fighting some random would be pointless, but only IF I get paid". Ralph didn't challenge him, but Bry-Dunn jumped here and began his Eye of the Sperg routine. Retards from the guntboard were too extatic from the prospect, so they didn't even try to check if Ralph challenged him until two weeks after. By that point Bryan sent him another superchat with "so are you getting prepared for that fight" and of course he replied "what fight? I don't fight anyone", which Bryan quickly interpreted as Ralph quitting and called himself a winner by default. If not for "ay-lawgs" team of me, @instythot and @BSV, guntspergs would've let him get away without any milk, but instead we've got him melting the fuck down, calling Ralph's show while being too scared to bring up their totally real fight, socking in the most retarded way possible again, deleting all videos from his channel in real time and then sperging at me for entire day with "I got hacked guys" in the end.

So congratulation on semi-successful gay op, Bryan, it is your fault, "but roughly 40%". Miserable. Just miserable.

Well, considering what happens with some people in prison, this is more up his alley.
Bryan still has just over two weeks to deliver. Would you have me believe that he hasn't been spending this time becoming a lethal boxing weapon and crafting the most iron clad mutual combat contract that American lawyers have ever seen?

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ive mailed a letter to the richmond address of his home with paperwork about Mutual Combat laws in the state of virginia with agreements on rules, referee, medical on site at his front yard and streaming services used. Its up to Ralph to actually do anything else at this point. I fear he may not even acknowledge the letter sent and pretend it never exist like the pussy he is. I didnt want to log into this site again but sadly people I was passing information intentionally to post updates here were banned here by some Mod i guess.
@Bryan Dunn, since to the surprise of absolutely no one your gay ass have been there this whole time, here is what I am going to say - if by January 4th you won't meet Ethan Ralph personally, film yourself challenging him to a boxing match face to face and then give him all required paperwork, I am gonna finally follow on what I've promised to do if I catch you socking or lying about people again, since you've broken all those things multiple times at this point. I mean, I'm gonna do it anyway, but if you do this, you will buy yourself some time. Very little, but still. It will take some time, maybe even longer than I think, but eventually unlike you I'll deliver.

You have 19 days, which is a ton of time for something so trivial, since you are way past the point of being trustworthy and one time almost run away with "I WON, I TOTALLY WON, BYE".

P.S. You are fat as fuck lol.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Youre nuts
@Bryan Dunn, since to the surprise of absolutely no one your gay ass have been there this whole time, here is what I am going to say - if by January 4th you won't meet Ethan Ralph personally, film yourself challenging him to a boxing match face to face and then give him all required paperwork, I am gonna finally follow on what I've promised to do if I catch you socking or lying about people again, since you've broken all those things multiple times at this point. I mean, I'm gonna do it anyway, but if you do this, you will buy yourself some time. Very little, but still. It will take some time, maybe even longer than I think, but eventually unlike you I'll deliver.

You have 19 days, which is a ton of time for something so trivial, since you are way past the point of being trustworthy and one time almost run away with "I WON, I TOTALLY WON, BYE".

P.S. You are fat as fuck lol.
The only liar and faggot here is you. Majority of gay ops around me are caused by you and your gay pedo friend bro. You need to touch grass and cope about yourself some more in other peoples threads. Threatening me with whatever the fuck youre larping about like some 12 year old callofduty kid is pathetic just like you. Dont tag me pussy unless its you getting on a livestream for everyone to do some internet bloodsports or you wanting to take ralphs place and I beat your ass with my bare hands lol. Seethe dilate.

P.S. Wings of redemption has had more sex than you. Stop acting like a internet tough guy loser.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Youre nuts

The only liar and faggot here is you. Majority of gay ops around me are caused by you and your gay pedo friend bro. You need to touch grass and cope about yourself some more in other peoples threads. Threatening me with whatever the fuck youre larping about like some 12 year old callofduty kid is pathetic just like you. Dont tag me pussy unless its you getting on a livestream for everyone to do some internet bloodsports or you wanting to take ralphs place and I beat your ass with my bare hands lol. Seethe dilate.

P.S. Wings of redemption has had more sex than you. Stop acting like a internet tough guy loser.
You seem to be quite mad for a man who challenges his aggression through exercise. Almost like you do it for the camera only. You've heard me, Bryan - January 4th, Ralph, face to face. He agrees - you will punch him to death, he refuses - you win by default. Not so hard, isn't it? And no one can claim that you are full of shit.