Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 14 socks and counting, LOST A FIGHT TO THE GUNT OF ALL PEOPLE

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You don't like Bryan. CRP doesn't like Bryan. Therefore you are the same person. It's flawless logic.
But Fred Fuchs doesn't like Bryan too. What's the point of this retcon?

Anyway, here is what I wanted to point out.

I fear he may not even acknowledge the letter sent and pretend it never exist like the pussy he is
Oh, that's so sad @Bryan Dunn. If only there was some way to make it certain that he bitched out, like driving to his place and filming yourself challenging him to a boxing match. Otherwise, it looks more like you're setting grounds for him not receiving anything from you, almost like you didn't send shit.

I didnt want to log into this site again
Oh really? How would you tell us that you challenged Ralph then? Through some discord sperg half your age? That's incredibly bitchmade. Especially, when during this you were calling some gay shows, but was too afraid to log in here.

Bry Bry calls in to a Gahoole stream min about making fun of PPP's e-girl to call coach red pill a faggot and say "Fuck Joshua Conner Moon", apropos of nothing at all. Around 11 minutes in

King of Pol basically took a shit on Rand just like he did to Fagmenco.

View attachment 2763910

Or this, even though I take it with a grain of salt, since Ralph has enough weens and you're one of them

It's also incredibly funny to hear about you not wanting to even look at this place, considering it took you just 7 hours to respond.

but sadly people I was passing information intentionally to post updates here were banned here by some Mod i guess
Oh, so sad. If only you could log in and post it yourself. Just like you did on Nov 16th, a day after that fag logged for the last time. I don't have a screenshot of your previous visit, but I have this screenshot from my PMs with a date.
1639748430106.png

So why exactly couldn't you post it yourself on that day, huh?

Hes aware of all of these events that he started
Post a video of him telling "I challenge Bryan Dunn to a boxing match" without any "would" or "if". What we've got is only you sending a gay superchat to him and then calling his show to bleat "Are you taking drugs? please don't beat me Ralph".

regardless of spergs like Juan But Not Forgotten or instythot / BUGMAN paypig retard CECA type as they seethepost about me
Eh, ok, but I don't recall him posting anything about you. How often do you think about him?

Had to rest hands for a week and got some gnarly pics of it while healing
That's why your last update was over a month ago? Also, I've got worse injuries from scratching my knuckles against the wall, are you kidding me?

My running time now is 7 minutes 8 seconds a mile
Hm, funny you'd mention that, because when you was totally really certainly hacked, you've said the same thing in the IF chat, when I told you run like a girl. Fuck, I'm scared now. Not only that superhacker copied your mannerisms, used the same deluded and insane talking points, somehow knew what we were talking about in the past, he also knew that you can run a mile in that time! And with all that level of devotion he wasted that opportunity on speging at me, just like you always do.

And guess what - it's still a pathetic time! 13-y,o, boy is able to outrun you!
main-qimg-d046aa36503c58972686b82d1ef8098f-c-jpg.2684847

but after about 3 months now and I have also started pursuing officially training to compete next year in real boxing
There is only one problem - you can't pretend that real fighters challenged you through the internet and then bitched out.

Everyone with a pair of eyes and a functioning brain can see that you just hoped for this shit to blow, but owned yourself in the process. You know what to do, you have 18 days.

@Bryan Dunn can you explain this to your best friends from this thread?
One of the more interesting happenings since the Anus deets were picked up by /snow/ is that it's inspired something of a truce between Elaine and a few of her detractors. Essentially, a handful of users interpreted Elaine dating and consensually fucking some site retard as Elaine being exploited by a disgusting scrote, and have decided that they should put their differences aside to own this m*n.

This led the group to create the Elaine's Elites Discord server, a place for Lainey and the girls can chat in peace; no moids, no simps.
View attachment 2804746View attachment 2804743
Last I saw, all of the Elaine Elites are also active in the official lolcow.farm Discord, but has so far been kind of boring. Real quick I'll include the userlist, circa when I joined this server three days ago. I know that cataloging the handles of posters on an anonymous image board is kind of meaningless, but it may be of interest to those of you in and around the .farm server.
a³#3333
inky#0007
Jere#6669
rabioheab#0420
1719#1917
amelium#6339
sandwich#1337
anona#6724
!!!!!#0979
(Elaine Gertler Miller herself)
𓀐𓂸#6986
cactus jack#6374
mirai#8197
yam#3516
The funniest thing to come out of it so far was this interaction that Elaine posted between her and a user known as Doc-Brain, who begged Elaine to try booking herself on Ethan Ralph's #Killstream in order to own @Null and take down the site. lol
View attachment 2804880
At first this seemed like a really weird, autistic plea, but it all started to make sense upon learning that Doc-Brain is actually @Bryan Dunn, the exceptional detective of all people. This connection can be confirmed by Doc-Brain sticking around to post some never-before-seen footage of himself training that nobody asked for.
View attachment 2804897View attachment 2804991
Naturally I was curious about why Bryan was suddenly interested in using Elaine as a cudgel against his internet enemies, and he claimed to have come across her in another server, probably during one of her vain hunts for Discord frens and simps.
View attachment 2804920
View attachment 2804921
Despite Elaine pretty much spitting in his face by posting their DMs and ignoring his advice, MrBrain still concludes that she "has it all figured out". That's a gentleman. I'll tip moi beanie to that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

4 FUCKING YEARS MY FUCKING SIDES
Oh boy, not only do I have your IP author but you're on my discord.

How fucking retarded are you exactly? Tell you what, why don't you say who you are before I let everyone know who you are in this thread and do it on your main account while you're at it bro. I'll give you til the end of the day.

P.S. I updated that on @BSV thread, link it next time.
1639769786943.png

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What next, are you going to discover Null's ED article?
He already tried.
1639806729088.png

Also, @Bryan Dunn there is one little detail I forgot to point out. When your gay ass jumped back here to sperg how everything is still going, you said "I've already sent paperwork to Ralph". But you didn't inform us right after you did it, in fact, you didn't even sent some retard from discord to do it for you, but the deal of someone calling you out was big enough for you to reappear. It kinda looks like keeping the semblance of it happening means more to you than actually making it happen. Would you provide this information at all, if I didn't call you out? Imagine if I didn't.

Spring of 2022.

- Hey, whatever happened to that boxing match between KoP and Gunt?
- Come on, that was an obvious gay op from the start. Bryan didn't log in since November, hoping it will blow over after Ralph ends up in jail again. Ralph is in a jail now and since then he called his ex-associates to gloat over it and streamed with some speds in front of less than 100 people. Congratulations on the successful gay op, Bryan.

Five hours later

- I DIDN'T WANT TO LOG IN ALL THOSE MONTHS, BUT SINCE AYLAWGS SHITTALK ME - THE FIGHT ACTUALLY HAPPENED! I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF RALPH, HE CRAWLED ON THE FLOOR AND BEGGED ME TO STOP, HE SAID "BRYAN, PLEASE, STOP, YOU CAN FUCK ME IN THE ASS, JUST DON'T HIT ME ANYMORE, PLEASE", BUT I KEPT BEATING HIM UNTIL HE FELL UNCONSCIOUS! AFTER THAT THE ENTIRE HALL APPLAUDED! THEN JUANBUTNOTFORGOTTEN JUMPED ON THE RING AND WITH A NOTICEABLE DANISH ACCENT SAID "BRYAN I WILL DELETE YOUR THREAD, PLEASE, FORGIVE ME" AND RAN AWAY, BUT HE DIDN'T DELETE IT BECAUSE HE IS A LYING BITCH! RIGHT AFTER THIS RALPH WAS TAKEN BACK TO JAIL AND DIDN'T MENTION IT ANYWHERE, BECAUSE HE IS A BITCH! DON'T LISTEN TO THE AYLAWG SPERGS LIKE INSTYTHOT OR JUAN OR THAT GUY FROM YEARS AGO WHOSE IP I FOUND! I WON, RALPH LOST, FUCK YOU!

P.S. Population of Esbjerg is 72 000, good luck with that shit.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
By the way, @Bryan Dunn if you wondered why that fag who posted your gym self-humiliation got banned, well, he just was a part of that gay op with Spectre's OP that almost got guntboard nuked. I wonder where would you he post videos of a fat homo failing at basic exercises if he succeeded?
1640018577295.png

Also, wait, is this the same Eli who totally really absolutely guessed your password? On the same gay server with a guy who just happened to be your poster boy. Not suspicious at all.

And I am still waiting on the explanation about Elaine stuff. The last time I've asked you, you replied with some IP from a leak from two years ago, which as far as I know lead to whooping 0 doxed users on this website. Did you post those gym videos to seduce her, like you tried with Hole?

15 days, Bryan, 15 days.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if you aren't man enough to dwarf-toss a gunted ephebophile who was bested by digibro of all people, then you probably need to start thinking about gender confirmation surgery @Bryan Dunn
No-no, @Bryan Dunn being man enough to fight would be the case if Ralph actually challenged him, but to be fair, I wouldn't blame him if he declined. Ralph is a nobody and beating a nobody isn't much better than losing to a nobody. However, Gunt didn't challenge him, it was Bryan who claimed that he did, posted his gym visits here, built hype and then tried to wiggle his way out and now waits for it all to just die out so he could jump back here and pretend that nothing happened. It's all on him now.

11 days, Bryan, I am sure you can do this

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for doublepost, but Bryan is melting the fuck down on Fediverse, claims that I was in direct contact with Ralph and Gator to call CPS on him, that Ralph is a leftist and has always been one and that we all are too scared too fite him IRL.

1641105247828.png

1641105285650.png

1641105508377.png

1641105529589.png

1641105553972.png

1641105576553.png

1641105592503.png

1641105611060.png

1641105632485.png

1641105663685.png

1641105689411.png

Funnily enough, the only thing he was able to squeeze out of himself here was this - a top hat to someone calling him a faggot.
1641105798068.png