Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 14 socks and counting, LOST A FIGHT TO THE GUNT OF ALL PEOPLE

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bryan Dunn, known liar, saying he's more trustworthy than the KiwiFarms.
That's especially funny, since this thread is basically a collection of his spergouts. So they aren't real or what?

But as a linesman, he gets to tug on long black cables all day
And before that he was a thermite inspector and his job was basically chasing bugs from dawn till dusk.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bryan I hope you had a nice holiday. You seemed quite stressed in those screenshots.

Welcome back to the farms and know that while some folks may dislike you, many others find you genuinely entertaining and likeable in a kooky way.

No. This guy is a bitch.
So First Vidar Viking gets outted as an advocate for pedophilia and amos yee with psychopathic antics, whos now the head moderator for Phantom organization, another open public “Minir attracted persons” furry who advocates for child rape on his Mky Biz podcast and was permabanned on this website for being a pedophile.
View attachment 2868220

The staff here still to this day refuse to open up vidars thread lol. Disgusting that its still locked.

Now we have another DSP long-time moderator whos a pedo furry degenerate. Im seeing a pattern here.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Bryan I hope you had a nice holiday. You seemed quite stressed in those screenshots.

Welcome back to the farms and know that while some folks may dislike you, many others find you genuinely entertaining and likeable in a kooky way.
I wanted to like Bryan since he's quite the character with loads of infamy, but then he started trying to get at TheGatorGamer and I can't have that. Gator lives rent free in his head.
gaytorKOP.png

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The day I get your full dox I am going to press criminal charges Juan. I am aware of the laws in the EU regarding what you do and how you do it. I promise you that I will have you in handcuffs by the time I get your full dox.

You cant debunk shit I said but beg the 5 people here who hate me because I called them gay during gamergate or some shit to give a shit.

When you are ready to go onto a livestream with me and discuss me on voice with your real thoughts. Ill answer any questions or threats you give. Until then you have that post as my long form answer of what I think.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am not going to shit DSP sub further.

The day I get your full dox I am going to press criminal charges Juan. I am aware of the laws in the EU regarding what you do and how you do it. I promise you that I will have you in handcuffs by the time I get your full dox.
For calling you fat and gay? Lol, ok. BTW, you are fat and gay.

You cant debunk shit I said
I do, that's why everyone here thinks you are mentally ill.

Ill answer any questions
I don't need your answers, because you are a chronic liar. Your word worth less than a fart.

Juan if u want to respond i ask u to please take it to my thread and apologize for threatening to swat my family in a public countdown because I wont murder ethan ralph at his house. If you can do that I may actually answer some of your rediculious and insane questions you harass me about constantly offline and online.
I can't, because I didn't.

Ive never defended PO.
Try again.

Vidar is a pedophile
A - he has clean criminal record, B - your father does not.

You shouldve been removed from this site a long time ago.
You have a fucking C&D filed against you, lol.

Why join discords
You tell me, lol.
One of the more interesting happenings since the Anus deets were picked up by /snow/ is that it's inspired something of a truce between Elaine and a few of her detractors. Essentially, a handful of users interpreted Elaine dating and consensually fucking some site retard as Elaine being exploited by a disgusting scrote, and have decided that they should put their differences aside to own this m*n.

This led the group to create the Elaine's Elites Discord server, a place for Lainey and the girls can chat in peace; no moids, no simps.
View attachment 2804746View attachment 2804743
Last I saw, all of the Elaine Elites are also active in the official lolcow.farm Discord, but has so far been kind of boring. Real quick I'll include the userlist, circa when I joined this server three days ago. I know that cataloging the handles of posters on an anonymous image board is kind of meaningless, but it may be of interest to those of you in and around the .farm server.
a³#3333
inky#0007
Jere#6669
rabioheab#0420
1719#1917
amelium#6339
sandwich#1337
anona#6724
!!!!!#0979
(Elaine Gertler Miller herself)
𓀐𓂸#6986
cactus jack#6374
mirai#8197
yam#3516
The funniest thing to come out of it so far was this interaction that Elaine posted between her and a user known as Doc-Brain, who begged Elaine to try booking herself on Ethan Ralph's #Killstream in order to own @Null and take down the site. lol
View attachment 2804880
At first this seemed like a really weird, autistic plea, but it all started to make sense upon learning that Doc-Brain is actually @Bryan Dunn, the exceptional detective of all people. This connection can be confirmed by Doc-Brain sticking around to post some never-before-seen footage of himself training that nobody asked for.
View attachment 2804897View attachment 2804991
Naturally I was curious about why Bryan was suddenly interested in using Elaine as a cudgel against his internet enemies, and he claimed to have come across her in another server, probably during one of her vain hunts for Discord frens and simps.
View attachment 2804920
View attachment 2804921
Despite Elaine pretty much spitting in his face by posting their DMs and ignoring his advice, MrBrain still concludes that she "has it all figured out". That's a gentleman. I'll tip moi beanie to that.

Why do you fuck with chrischan irl?
Ehm, he is in a jail, you know, no one can fuck with him now.

for not showing up to ethan ralphs house to kill him, not box him but actually murder someone for you.
Ahahahah.
@Bryan Dunn, since to the surprise of absolutely no one your gay ass have been there this whole time, here is what I am going to say - if by January 4th you won't meet Ethan Ralph personally, film yourself challenging him to a boxing match face to face and then give him all required paperwork, I am gonna finally follow on what I've promised to do if I catch you socking or lying about people again, since you've broken all those things multiple times at this point. I mean, I'm gonna do it anyway, but if you do this, you will buy yourself some time. Very little, but still. It will take some time, maybe even longer than I think, but eventually unlike you I'll deliver.
So you're trying to push you bitching out of a fight on me now? That's just wonderful.

That shouldve gotten you banned as well but you are friends with staff here.
Or maybe I am not a sperg who uses this website to fight his little gay fights, so they have no reason to ban me?

For anyone else reading this. I beg you to disregard whatever this person says
Funny how you said that about everyone who pointed out your spergery - Ralph, Null, Vidar, Sarah, etc. Somehow everyone ends up as a psycho in your book. Or a pedo.

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
I wanted to like Bryan since he's quite the character with loads of infamy, but then he started trying to get at TheGatorGamer and I can't have that. Gator lives rent free in his head.
View attachment 2869704

Ok you changed my mind with that picture. He looks like a fat Mexican paddington bear.
Only a tiny piss stain on the pants? It might be the rarest gator of all.

Curious that the least embarrassing rare gator ever is posted by @4str4staleatherbelt

:thinking:

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You cant debunk shit I said but beg the 5 people here who hate me because I called them gay during gamergate or some shit to give a shit.

When you are ready to go onto a livestream with me and discuss me on voice with your real thoughts. Ill answer any questions or threats you give. Until then you have that post as my long form answer of what I think.

Why would you try to ruin his life just because he's a cunt to you on an internet forum that you can log off of anytime?

Or is it because he's a cunt to you on youtube videos you're not obligated nor compensated to make?

That speech is one of the most lolcowesque things you've ever said dude. Threatening to Call the fbi on the dang dirty trolls is a sufficient condition in and of itself for being a lolcow.

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
I was not aware that Mama Merkel had updated EU law to make replying to forum posts illegal. Perhaps you should open a thread with this information, it seems to have site-wide implications

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Long arm laws don't work for petty crimes, especially when it's just a fat delusional cunt crying and reeing someone is mean over the internet.

Reminder that this walking failure tried desperately to suck Mr. Metokur's cock, a man who intrinsically is aware of how to take shit online. Reminder he's still mad that Jim left him and GG because it became fake and gay, and acts like a woman over it.
You're a pathological liar and we have documented evidence that you've gotten kicked out of every single group because you make up bullshit and then get outed. Also you act like a clingy fruitloop given you ignore cease and desists and probably restraining orders too, which makes your tard screaming about using the law even more hilarious.

Don't like it? Just kill yourself, because we all know you won't stop seeking fame and attention and venting vagina sand until you die.
When you are ready to go onto a livestream with me and discuss me on voice with your real thoughts.
His real thoughts are you're a delusional dingbat who ignores cease and desists and restraining orders. My real thoughts are you are too retarded to stop and you won't until you die.

People tend to be pretty blunt on here. Sorry if you're too delusional to get that.
Ill answer any questions or threats you give. Until then you have that post as my long form answer of what I think.

Cool, a bitch ass rant made by a man who got laughed out of every group he tried to join because he felt the need to lie about bullshit, creep on the most popular person in said group, and then try to ruin them for years like the bitch he is.

Reminder this faggot was too scared to actually fight Ralph, who probably would've had a heart attack after the first few swings.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That post you linked isn't available (??), do you have another source?
Nah, it was broomed, just like all the replies to it. Which is fair, since the thread turned into dunking on Bryan. Some parts of it are quoted in my reply though, the one that starts with "not going to shit DSP sub further". Otherwise he was trying to accuse me of anything from running gay ops with Vidar and Ralph to trying to swat his fat gay ass.

Why would you try to ruin his life just because he's a cunt to you on an internet forum that you can log off of anytime?

Or is it because he's a cunt to you on youtube videos you're not obligated nor compensated to make?
I've never rubbed in his face anything that he didn't say or do. But yeah, I am an asshole.

Reminder this faggot was too scared to actually fight Ralph, who probably would've had a heart attack after the first few swings.
Worse - he was scared to fight Ralph after he lied that Ralph challenged him and promised to challenge him instead. Now he claims that I wanted him to kill Ralph, when you can go 2 pages back and see for yourself that I told him to film how he meets him in person and hands him over papers for the boxing match, so there would be 0 chances that he didn't send shit and pretended that Ralph bitched out. Megafaggot!