Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 14 socks and counting, LOST A FIGHT TO THE GUNT OF ALL PEOPLE

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only justice I see is if Social services get involved and you get put in a treatment facility. If someone is "harassing" you with CPS and police. I would think that is someone local or close to you who are worried.

Good luck with your divorce proceedings, and I hope they only give you supervised visits until you have had some proper treatment and medication.
BTW, @BSV, remember how Bryan got fired from Haskell for filming videos where he screams like a maniac in his uniform and then came here as a @BoomerPhil to claim that you got him fired? Now he comes here and claims that me, you, Ralph and Gator are trying to ruin his family by calling CPS and police. Considering, that Sarah was so afraid of Bryan when she was forced to live with him after their breakup, that she bought a gun, I wouldn't be surprised if Bryan tried to use his wife as a boxing prop, but his neighbours decided to intervene.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BryanInGeneral.png

Bryan's life in a nutshell, and the stupid motherfucker will never get it.

Fred Fuckstone

ThatFatassWithTheCigar.com
kiwifarms.net
If Bryan had the balls to try and make good on his words, the only outline he'd be getting is the one drawn around his corpse.

This shit's been going on for almost a decade, man, when are you do the healthy thing and completely cut yourself from the internet? With as often as you go from frothing at the mouth to bawling your eyes out, I'm surprised the stress hasn't done you in. Get a therapist and stop inserting yourself into spergs' lives.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Bryan had the balls to try and make good on his words, the only outline he'd be getting is the one drawn around his corpse.

This shit's been going on for almost a decade, man, when are you do the healthy thing and completely cut yourself from the internet? With as often as you go from frothing at the mouth to bawling your eyes out, I'm surprised the stress hasn't done you in. Get a therapist and stop inserting yourself into spergs' lives.
If I took a nail and left a scratch on my walls every time someone advised Bryan to do this, my house would've collapsed by this point.

LurkTrawl

The autistic thunderdome is for slapfights, nigger
kiwifarms.net
Ya fuck you. Been here since 2014 as a miserable pos you are. You want me dead? Come do it yourself pussy. Juan and vidar making sock accounts to stir shit up about me is a regular occurance.
I say this as possibly the only visitor to your thread who actually likes you to some extent, nobody wants you dead. Not even the people who say you'd be better off dead or won't stop until you're dead etc.
All you people here larping it up like its just “jokes”. Juan, bsv, ralph gator. These people repeatedly stir shit in my real life regularly for years now. You think im mad cuz a faggot in denmark is just saying shit online? No. Its because you degenerate losers keep instigating my IRL repeatedly.
Whoever's doing it, I don't think it's anyone who posts in your thread. You're at your most funny, like almost all lolcows, when you're publicly active and putting out content, not scared witless of some nefarious plot that may or may not be real.
This isnt some random “oh online drama”. You all need a reality check.
Dude you don't really get to, as the guy who's had multiple cease and desists from the proprietor of this website to refrain from using it, say that anybody needs a reality check.
The moment one of Juans or BSVs or Ralphs gay ops actually successfully harms my family irl(thankfully it has not yet). I will find all of you and personally bring it upon you all who were involved in any capacity. This isnt mocking people online. Its not funny to target peoples irl and lie here like you arent doing it. Juan will be in handcuffs one day and I will make sure of it. You dont just let psychopaths attack peoples irl because I called u all faggots at one point or another. The ones like Instythot and Adamska here who are clearly aware of the irl shit that happens and the lies are disingenuous and you both deserve to be dragged by the neck behind a truck til the road peels all your skin off imo.
Any amount of evidence that these things have even happened, let alone that they could be tied back to anyone here, would go a long way towards believing you. I mean for fuck's sake dude you've used this website and been around viewing lolcows and their behavior long enough that you should know by now:
A: This is boilerplate lolcow bullshit
A2: Which makes it sound like fantastical horseshit
B: Which means evidence for such claims from lolcows is necessitated for any amount of belief in them.
Justice will happen one day. All I want is a public apology from anyone who condoned or was involved in harassing my family with CPS or police or sending death threat letters in the mail or more. Contacting my extended family and threatening them.
Well unless someone here actually did it (they didn't, if it did happen) then you're wasting your time.
Its not okay. If you have any moral compass whatsoever you must understand this in some form or another. Ive never harmed anyones irl and the most ive done is call a spade a spade online. Please stop supporting people like Juan and Ralph and BSV into doing shit like this. They literally hang out with pedophiles and SL degenerates in discords planning shit against others. Its fucked. Hell, josh has been dealing with an entire problem like this with the Haru guy.
I don't know what went down with Haru but I haven't seen any evidence that you're being harassed irl by anything more substantial than your own paranoid fantasies.
Idc if you talk shit just stop taking it off the internet at my families expense. Thats the only reason im mad. Stop gaslighting about these issues please. If juan can come on a livestream and be honest for once and apologize for all the shit he causes. All the faggotry itd be fine. Thats all I want. He can call me a fag if he wants just stop gay ops against my real life outside of this stupid shit.
Nobody, nobody here is going to apologize to you much less apologize for shit they haven't done. Stop acting like a maniac.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This man claimed that I am CRP by posting... something.
The user Juanbutnotforgotten is probably CRP.

The same day he claimed that I am in Denmark i.e. cannot be CRP, since he is in Ukraine.
Ya. Esbjerg, denmark is probably the answer to all your questions.

He just spews bullshit without any second thought and hopes that it will stick.

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BTW, @BSV, remember how Bryan got fired from Haskell for filming videos where he screams like a maniac in his uniform and then came here as a @BoomerPhil to claim that you got him fired? Now he comes here and claims that me, you, Ralph and Gator are trying to ruin his family by calling CPS and police. Considering, that Sarah was so afraid of Bryan when she was forced to live with him after their breakup, that she bought a gun, I wouldn't be surprised if Bryan tried to use his wife as a boxing prop, but his neighbours decided to intervene.
It seems highly unlikely that if internet idiots called cps anything would result other than a note on the file that internet idiots are making false reports.

While there are horror stories for sure, cps visiting any normal, functioning family would probably result in a short visit and a very annoyed case worker who had his/her time wasted.

I’m always highly suspicious of any of these e celebs who claim the authorities are harassing them because of anonymous people calling them.

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
It seems highly unlikely that if internet idiots called cps anything would result other than a note on the file that internet idiots are making false reports.

While there are horror stories for sure, cps visiting any normal, functioning family would probably result in a short visit and a very annoyed case worker who had his/her time wasted.

I’m always highly suspicious of any of these e celebs who claim the authorities are harassing them because of anonymous people calling them.
Knowing how spergs work, I could overlook Bryan's unique relationship with truth and facts and accept that agencies did visit him. If I did overlook that, however, I'd run directly into Bryan's love of socking and challenging people online to fight, and would have absolutely no ability to come up with a suspect likelier than any other random Bryan may have e-challenged

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Knowing how spergs work, I could overlook Bryan's unique relationship with truth and facts and accept that agencies did visit him. If I did overlook that, however, I'd run directly into Bryan's love of socking and challenging people online to fight, and would have absolutely no ability to come up with a suspect likelier than any other random Bryan may have e-challenged
It’s possible cps visited. It’s also possible idiots called cps.

If they visited, The reasons for the visit could have nothing to do with internet tattletales.

If I had to guess, some idiot made some calls acting like jackass. A perfunctory wellness check was performed and the agency and/or law enforcement saw it for what it was: a false nuisance call.

Bryan, rather than taking the opportunity to reflect on the fact that some retard actually did this and adjust his behaviour, went full Chris chan mode and rewarded the perpetrator with a hilarious rant. Someone described it as lolcow boilerplate earlier. The absolute perfect description and I tip my hat.

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
It’s possible cps visited. It’s also possible idiots called cps.

If they visited, The reasons for the visit could have nothing to do with internet tattletales.

If I had to guess, some idiot made some calls acting like jackass. A perfunctory wellness check was performed and the agency and/or law enforcement saw it for what it was: a false nuisance call.

Bryan, rather than taking the opportunity to reflect on the fact that some retard actually did this and adjust his behaviour, went full Chris chan mode and rewarded the perpetrator with a hilarious rant. Someone described it as lolcow boilerplate earlier. The absolute perfect description and I tip my hat.
Remember also, the visit allegedly happened quite some time ago, I think his teary Bryan Reacts to a CPS video was in the summer. He keeps rewarding whoever did it with extensive reactions. Quite a payoff for sending an email or making a call or whatever.

Bryan, who totally doesn't monitor the thread: these agencies typically keep a record of where requests came from. If you really need your revenge, start filing foias and maybe you'll get lucky with some information that isn't fake. Also, post a copy of the contract or letter or whatever you sent to Ethan Ralph re: the gunt smashing appointment you were trying to arrange

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember also, the visit allegedly happened quite some time ago, I think his teary Bryan Reacts to a CPS video was in the summer. He keeps rewarding whoever did it with extensive reactions. Quite a payoff for sending an email or making a call or whatever.

Oh, God, you still don't get it? No one called anything, this schizo saw us speculating in a thread about how bad of a father he is, because let's be realistic, there is no way his spergouts are limited to the internet. The nutjob saw it and used as another piece of shit to throw at a wall and see if it sticks. And then he beat the shit out of his wife and neighbours called the cops.

Same with me telling this coward to follow on his own promise, face Ralph directly and hand him over totally real papers for a boxing match. How this nutjob interprets it now? "Juan wanted me to kill Ralph!!!" I mean, Ralph is as fat as his wife and could become a victim of Bryan's habits.

Bryan, who totally doesn't monitor the thread: these agencies typically keep a record of where requests came from. If you really need your revenge, start filing foias and maybe you'll get lucky with some information that isn't fake.
What for? I thought he already has my IP.

Also, post a copy of the contract or letter or whatever you sent to Ethan Ralph re: the gunt smashing appointment you were trying to arrange
More like "were trying to sweep under the rug". He didn't attach shit when he claimed that he totally sent it, now it's even more pointless.

I don't know what went down with Haru
Actually, that's quite ironic. IRC some Discord speds ran a gay ops against Spectre and put knowingly false information into OP of his thread. When they were caught and banned, they began doing some retarded shit against @Haru Okumura like making throwaways, posting some laughably fake screenshots from a Discord and then just spamming negrates MANUALLY, yes, they are so autistic and pathetic. But guess what the funniest part is? Bryan hangs out with them and then uses them as "totally legit reason why Juan, BSV, Ralph and Null want me dead".
By the way, @Bryan Dunn if you wondered why that fag who posted your gym self-humiliation got banned, well, he just was a part of that gay op with Spectre's OP that almost got guntboard nuked. I wonder where would you he post videos of a fat homo failing at basic exercises if he succeeded?
View attachment 2815158

Also, wait, is this the same Eli who totally really absolutely guessed your password? On the same gay server with a guy who just happened to be your poster boy. Not suspicious at all.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean I keep telling him he won't stop being an embarrassing retard due to chasing fame until he dies and he interprets me as some sort of maniac out to murder him too. Very vigorously wanted me to too given how insistent he was on how I was doing that.

Thing is don't care enough to commit a felony for that fruitloop; I'm too busy making fun of a fat stroke victim with NPD and dancing on Star War's grave. I'm just pointing out he is mentally incapable of not chasing fame and lying his fat faggot ass off until an unstoppable force slams into him.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, Bryan, how is your case against Juan is going?
Thats clearly Ethan Ralph on her account this entire time. No woman would repeatedly shame themselves so publicly like this so often with such wild statements. Women are extremely judgemental and growing up subjected to other girls in schools cat-like behavior. This is the kind of shit thatd get most women completely disliked and disgusted by all there peers. Ask yourself this, what woman have you ever met would proudly proclaim to support there husbands/fiancée impregnanting women to own others? Ludicrous

I just cant imagine a woman publicly rooting for her man to not only cuck her but to impregnate random women to own da haters. Its just way too far out there. We are talking like Dungeon & Dragons levels of fantasy to see something like that so blatantly presented. Its so self-humiliating to even say as a woman that it just isnt real to see. If she trully is supporting this with such joy then she absolutely needs to have child protective services involved before that child comes out because it will end horrific for that kids life.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, look who has a manic phase again.
This entire show got me interested in looking back up archives from 2014-2016 of ethan ralph behaviors during GG. What I found(and forgot he was directly involved in) was an event known as the FBI swatting of Acidman by GGRevolt.

Ethan ralph was a very active member of GGrevolt and repeatedly rallied with them to target individuals they deemed problematic to the movement of “taking down SJWs”. In these archived threads is an active discussion of a user who ran a board called “Kotakuinaction” and “gamergatehq” having the FBI directly involved in his business and life due to ralph n ggrevolt doxing and doing false reports of terrorist activities. I am still going through these threads but its a wild ride. How anyone gave ralph a pass after these events is unreal.

Here is a the mess from all the threads about Acidman getting contacted by the FEDs

First thread:

Second thread:

Third Thread:

Fourth Thread:

Fifth Thread:

Sixth Thread:

Seventh Thread:

Eighth Thread:

Some funny snip its I saw i thought added flavor

1. During the various threads ralph fucks up and gets outted rallying to have acidman swatted. Hilarious events insue as he “debunks” these claims.
View attachment 2909900

2. Nora and Ralph ran a GGrevolt IRC group where they targeted various women and talked alot of shit on people they were close too or ran gay ops overall. It was called the “slack group” the main focus of the group was to help run interference and gaslight anyone talking about or reporting about Ethan Ralph in a negative manner by Ralphs own words.

View attachment 2909917

Various IRC logs: sidenote, nora reveals that she was a very very petty and spiteful person in these IRC logs and she is not the person many people here believe her to be. Its a huge amount of data to read and I am still skimming through but it is intersting none-the-less. This also has very very fucked up gay ops abound started by ralph or by nora herself. @wildgoose is in these logs and if he wants to add context or verify these things thatd be great.

Note: @Sam Losco @AltisticRight I dislike both of you as you do shit jobs as mods and run interference here often at the behest of the content but you are staff here so I need to ask for some assistance in going through all this if possible as well as other users. Its way too much information to break down in one sitting.

Also found this medium from @Geth7 covering im guessing lost logs of MORE ralph gay ops ran. How did everyone here miss all this?

Yeah, Bryan, Ralph swatted Acidman so hard, that he took a fucking interview from him about it and about your fuck-up with Denton leaks.

Also, how sweet. Just like when you were totally hacked.
1642875665705.png

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this made it to the thread yet, but @Bryan Dunn shared a link to the new Sup Gamergate video in chat today.
View attachment 2910761
Holy fuck he is fucking fat. He jiggles like Chantal. There is no possible way he has actually been training for any amount of time longer than was recorded in the video

That said, the madman actually gave us what's up gamergate 2, so well done Bryan

Ol Drippy

That was my fault, probably
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck he is fucking fat. He jiggles like Chantal. There is no possible way he has actually been training for any amount of time longer than was recorded in the video

That said, the madman actually gave us what's up gamergate 2, so well done Bryan
He said he made it three months ago but just didn't share it.
Those are Bryan's words so take them with a grain of salt, but that would line up with his working out.