Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 14 socks and counting, LOST A FIGHT TO THE GUNT OF ALL PEOPLE

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Barbarus

VAE VICTIS!
kiwifarms.net
Makes you both pussies if you don't follow through and fight him "whether he wants to or not"
Hey @Bryan Dunn guess I was right all along huh? Not long left in January and you still haven't done anything
Ask me that again in January. Ill be showing up more on that backyard bloodsports channel. Come yell at me so people can enjoy oldskool bloodsports some more. At least itd be fun

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey @Bryan Dunn guess I was right all along huh? Not long left in January and you still haven't done anything
Unsurprisingly. I gave Bryan 19 days to show up at Ralph's place, handle him papers for a boxing match and film himself doing this. He didn't do shit even though it was the deadline that he set originally back in October. Furthermore, he then claimed that I wanted him to kill Ralph, even though my post is still here.

@Bryan Dunn, since to the surprise of absolutely no one your gay ass have been there this whole time, here is what I am going to say - if by January 4th you won't meet Ethan Ralph personally, film yourself challenging him to a boxing match face to face and then give him all required paperwork, I am gonna finally follow on what I've promised to do if I catch you socking or lying about people again, since you've broken all those things multiple times at this point. I mean, I'm gonna do it anyway, but if you do this, you will buy yourself some time. Very little, but still. It will take some time, maybe even longer than I think, but eventually unlike you I'll deliver.

You have 19 days, which is a ton of time for something so trivial, since you are way past the point of being trustworthy and one time almost run away with "I WON, I TOTALLY WON, BYE".

P.S. You are fat as fuck lol.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unsurprisingly. I gave Bryan 19 days to show up at Ralph's place, handle him papers for a boxing match and film himself doing this. He didn't do shit even though it was the deadline that he set originally back in October. Furthermore, he then claimed that I wanted him to kill Ralph, even though my post is still here.
It's hilarious that he keeps desperately trying to seek victimhood like those SJWs he allegedly hated back when he first tried to chase clout to get fame back in Goobergate. He's so desperate to hear "I will murder you in the back alley of a Denny's you fat fucking pig" that he'll interpret any post as if it has that.

Hell, I won't be shocked if the stupid dishonest motherfucker quoted this line I just wrote and cried victimhood all over the place with it.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph refuses and waves a crossbow he bought around on air hollering about shooting anyone who attempts to box him irl. Papers were sent he refused again and then started demanding a fight with warski for money and nothing free. No venue will touch this with pre signed contracts and $9000 in cash to make it worth there wild. Ralph is a pussy and will press any charges he can while sperging with a crossbow at anyone who shows up to his lawn. Even jesse from podawful knew this the other day. Its why he wouldnt go on his yard live on air and kicked the diapers on his lawn.

Not much too it. Im not going to go to jail or get shot with a crossbow by a fat alcoholic pill popping wigger whos literally flying to portugal today to have sex with underage child trafficked prostitutes. I have a wife and child. Thats the facts. Mock me for it idc. If he agreed to a fight this would have ended difference but he did everything is his power to avoid it at all cost and now hes doing it again for the quartering and andy warski.

Hes a bitch made pussy like the majority of regular posters in this thread.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He said on the "Fuck Ralph Festival" that he will consider travelling to Ralph's smelly crackshack to initiate the fight.
I'm sure we're all looking forward to that and I'm sure it'll totally happen.

Here is your responce - bitchmade to the surprise of absolutely no one.
Im not going to go to jail or get shot with a crossbow by a fat alcoholic

Ralph refuses
Oh, really? I thought it was him who challenged you to a fight.

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here is your responce - bitchmade to the surprise of absolutely no one.

Oh, really? I thought it was him who challenged you to a fight.
Ya some troll donated to him about a boxing match with me. He starts ranting about it being a good idea and a vegas invite to a killstream boxing match. Are you stupid?

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ya some troll donated
Yeah, and you got hacked.

He starts ranting about it being a good idea
I am gonna refresh your memory.
1642949715042.png

and a vegas invite to a killstream boxing match.
Ok, find it in here, you quadrupple nigger.

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, and you got hacked.

I am gonna refresh your memory.
View attachment 2912660

Ok, find it in here, you quadrupple nigger.
Yes he challenged me on air to a vegas boxing match you disingenuous faggot. And yes I got hacked by vidar n u n eli n po people and staff confirmed this. Jump out a window Juan. Pls just do it.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How is he being disingenuous?
Because Bryan is a clout chasing fame seeking faggot who lies as much as he craves dick.

It makes him look bad and he knows he said it, so he lies to remove blame from his retarded fame seeking actions. It's kind of like how the kid would lie about not eating the brownies, even as you see the crumbs on their face as they do it. Difference is kids either learn truth for the most part is the better option, how to take the L, or how to lie better. Bryan did none of these.

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because Bryan is a clout chasing fame seeking faggot who lies as much as he craves dick.

It makes him look bad and he knows he said it, so he lies to remove blame from his retarded fame seeking actions. It's kind of like how the kid would lie about not eating the brownies, even as you see the crumbs on their face as they do it. Difference is kids either learn truth for the most part is the better option, how to take the L, or how to lie better. Bryan did none of these.
What clout u fucking loser? Typical niggercucks like u comstantly spew shit out of there mouths and link dumb shit not even remotely considered accurate. Youve been here since 2014 and angry about gamergate shit with me since then. Kill yourself bro. 9 years nearly and ur still a jaded faggot like the 5 others here. Get dabbed on n seethe as I post where I want when I want and how I want. Suck on that lie

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
What clout u fucking loser? Typical niggercucks like u comstantly spew shit out of there mouths and link dumb shit not even remotely considered accurate. Youve been here since 2014 and angry about gamergate shit with me since then. Kill yourself bro. 9 years nearly and ur still a jaded faggot like the 5 others here. Get dabbed on n seethe as I post where I want when I want and how I want. Suck on that lie
Take a breath bud. If you're getting this tilted over some minor forum trolling, how are you going to keep your composure in a boxing situation?

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I literally forget you exist until you tard out like this.

Also by the crackhead logic you use, this is a murder threat. Now try and tell me why it isn't a murder threat, and realize why you sound retarded whenever you cry like a bitch for victimhood points by using that excuse.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is KoP mentally ill or something? I just get schizo vibes from that dude when I hear him speak. Maybe extremely bi-polar or something? Just just jumps from topic to topic with seemingly no transition. Kind of like "word salad" that schizos do. I trust nothing this guy ever says because I feel it's made up from his own personal reality that nobody else is aware of or participates in.
I am not qualified, but when I described his behavior to my friend who is, Bryan scored almost every square in Paranoid Personality Disorder quiz. The fact that he lumps everyone critical of him into one Gay Op Worldwide anti-KoP Syndicate is pointing towards it, just like his habit of claiming that every anonymous rando on the internet who called him a fag must be another literally who from his book of e-grudges. But maybe he is just autistic, I don't know.

Barbarus

VAE VICTIS!
kiwifarms.net
Ralph refuses and waves a crossbow he bought around on air hollering about shooting anyone who attempts to box him irl. Papers were sent he refused again and then started demanding a fight with warski for money and nothing free. No venue will touch this with pre signed contracts and $9000 in cash to make it worth there wild. Ralph is a pussy and will press any charges he can while sperging with a crossbow at anyone who shows up to his lawn. Even jesse from podawful knew this the other day. Its why he wouldnt go on his yard live on air and kicked the diapers on his lawn.

Not much too it. Im not going to go to jail or get shot with a crossbow by a fat alcoholic pill popping wigger whos literally flying to portugal today to have sex with underage child trafficked prostitutes. I have a wife and child. Thats the facts. Mock me for it idc. If he agreed to a fight this would have ended difference but he did everything is his power to avoid it at all cost and now hes doing it again for the quartering and andy warski.

Hes a bitch made pussy like the majority of regular posters in this thread.
Actual quality response I expected Bryan. You're a no balls pussy. Funny thing is you were not worried about that crossbow and pumping the guy to ring the doorbell on the Ralph stream the other night were you not? So clearly he's not that much of a threat to people approaching his door or you would have warned him. In fact I'm pretty sure you said he wouldn't do anything.

You have no balls, you're a pussy. You've said you would go in January and we would all be proved wrong and once again you are shown to be fake news and filled with nothing.

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actual quality response I expected Bryan. You're a no balls pussy. Funny thing is you were not worried about that crossbow and pumping the guy to ring the doorbell on the Ralph stream the other night were you not? So clearly he's not that much of a threat to people approaching his door or you would have warned him. In fact I'm pretty sure you said he wouldn't do anything.

You have no balls, you're a pussy. You've said you would go in January and we would all be proved wrong and once again you are shown to be fake news and filled with nothing.
Ya got me. Everything u all say is true and hinest! Send outlines ur all gay for me anyways.