Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 14 socks and counting, LOST A FIGHT TO THE GUNT OF ALL PEOPLE

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

AprilRains

You'll pay to see those cards.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're doing really well, Bryan. I think we're almost convinced of everything you say. Just a few more exchanges, a few more embarrassing personal revelations from you, and I think we're there!

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're doing really well, Bryan. I think we're almost convinced of everything you say. Just a few more exchanges, a few more embarrassing personal revelations from you, and I think we're there!
C0548935-C204-42D1-9A0A-1C5A4663FB5E.jpeg42536602-9128-4FEC-987F-EA8C579E3438.jpeg
AC9D53C1-4C24-4499-9DAD-B1BC43083EB0.jpeg
AB28C99B-903B-4A6C-AD56-6DF14FA93914.jpeg
I know. How could they let me near the powerlines to your homes or do all these things. Clearly everything you all say and the OP is 100% true and honest and not a written by a jaded retard at all. Ill never recover big dawg. Ill just seethe in my fake lineman costumes and fake bucket truck as I turn juan’s power off to his house for baking shitty toaster strudels all day. Cant believe theyd let a bipolar schitzo be responsible for all these important things. cant be true.

Enjoy my vidar video its funny 😄

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't think of lineman work as some kind of flex, but perhaps I'm out of touch with what the kids think is cool.
6 figures a year is a good flex. Christ is kang

After seeing What's Up Gamergate 2, I gotta wonder what weight those buckets are rated for
Clearly im 800lb so probably 2 tons for rating. Mhm

Last edited by a moderator:

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is that a fedora and a trench coat? I don't think you should be allowed near schools, given how unhinged you are. Quite frankly, it's surprising you even managed to keep a job for this long.
I know right? Im super crazy bro. I just do crazy shit all day. They refer to me as the real Michael Myers on the streets. Cant help it tbh.

Barbarus

VAE VICTIS!
kiwifarms.net
The OP is pretty true 100% regardless of whoever wrote it, all of it has evidence to back it up, the fact that it's not got the /kop/ seal of approval pretty much verifies that.

Funny how we are going into that cycle part where you act like a retard because your shown to be an idiot once again, it's pottery.

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, I wouldn't say no, but are they relevant to your claim?
Idk nigga. U guys are my fans and im clearly insane and the OP is all true so I cant make those decisions. U got a ps4 btw? I need help in deep rock galatic. U fags can be useful somewhat if ur actually good at the game.

AprilRains

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Idk nigga. U guys are my fans and im clearly insane and the OP is all true so I cant make those decisions. U got a ps4 btw? I need help in deep rock galatic. U fags can be useful somewhat if ur actually good at the game.
Better provide them just in case.

I mean, it's a little later for you to practice discretion now. You may as well shoot for credibility, which you are lacking right now.

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Better provide them just in case.

I mean, it's a little later for you to practice discretion now. You may as well shoot for credibility, which you are lacking right now.
Yes lemme get right on providing my tax and paystubs and work information to you upstanding, not-unhinged-at-all, non-neet, actually cool and not loser people here. Ill uh, ill provide that soon. My credibility depends on you and 5 others validations and this OP that’s completely true and not at all written by a bunch of homosexuals I would not have sex with.

The real issue is needing help in this elimination match on deep rock galatic on ps4. So uh, post psn or something before I cant play anymore today.

AprilRains

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes lemme get right on providing my tax and paystubs and work information to you upstanding, not-unhinged-at-all, non-neet, actually cool and not loser people here. Ill uh, ill provide that soon. My credibility depends on you and 5 others validations and this OP that’s completely true and not at all written by a bunch of homosexuals I would not have sex with.

The real issue is needing help in this elimination match on deep rock galatic on ps4. So uh, post psn or something before I cant play anymore today.
If you really didn't care that none of us believe you, you wouldn't keep responding like you were some sort of thin-skinned weenie.

What can't you be real just once? What are you so afraid of?

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you really didn't care that none of us believe you, you wouldn't keep responding like you were some sort of thin-skinned weenie.

What can't you be real just once? What are you so afraid of?
Maybe i think its funny making u seethe and just want some help in deep rock galatic. Maybe its not that deep and all u retards coping and sneeding about wtf I do and dont do and theorycrafting entire larps about who I am or what I am and worshipping a pedophile like juan or bsv is funny to me and makes me laugh.

Maybe I just want to play vidya and need help killing shit in deep rock galatic tho. For real. Post psn pls.

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not having people talk about him, because internet fame matters for some reason.
Ya got me bro. Lemme link that kingofpol yt channel and that kingofpol tspring and that kingofpol patreon and that kingofpol twitch.tv channel and obviously because kingofpol is clearly an LLC and a brand, Ofc I gotta link my twitter account and instagram for kingofpol and all those other socia media brands

Because its about ethics in fame n shit. Obvious ur right

Oh do u have ps4?

Oh wait that doesnt exist it all almost like u keep saying shit and wish it were true but u keep coping n seething about for 8 years now
7912CFB8-CF9D-45BA-8C4B-9A284B85BCA9.jpeg

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look I know you're in the "crying as you pretend you're not mad" phase of things, but it isn't hard to have a thread die by you know... not regularly chimping out at random assigned enemies in your head and trying to join drama for updoots.

I mean, it's impossible for you since you crave it like a junkie craves meth, but a normal human does this thing called press the x button or learn from a mistake and do another thing.