Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 14 socks and counting, LOST A FIGHT TO THE GUNT OF ALL PEOPLE

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You dont know anything. If u got ps4 i need help on deep rock galatic. I got like 1 more hour then I gotta do shit so u gonna post psn or u gonna sperg about wanting to kill me or some shit like that for the millionth time.
Let it be known that Bryan's is too cowardly to actually explain why when he says "kill yourself" it isn't a murder threat, but it totes is when I say to him "you won't stop until you die".

AprilRains

You'll pay to see those cards.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You dont know anything. If u got ps4 i need help on deep rock galatic. I got like 1 more hour then I gotta do shit so u gonna post psn or u gonna sperg about wanting to kill me or some shit like that for the millionth time.
That's your alibi for returning here. Its 's not your reason. If it were, you'd probably notice that it's not working.

Again, why are you so afraid to be real?

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let it be known that Bryan's is too cowardly to actually explain why when he says "kill yourself" it isn't a murder threat, but it totes is when I say to him "you won't stop until you die".
That's your alibi for returning here. Its 's not your reason. If it were, you'd probably notice that it's not working.

Again, why are you so afraid to be real?
🙄 im just inviting yall to some vidya and chill. Idk why you guys gotta make this some 4d aquatic chessgame of autism and deep thunk shit. Maybe you two nibbas need to stop reading into shit and calm down. Maybe im just inviting u to vidya and thats all it is.

Sheryl Nome

Listen to my song
kiwifarms.net
🙄 im just inviting yall to some vidya and chill. Idk why you guys gotta make this some 4d aquatic chessgame of autism and deep thunk shit. Maybe you two nibbas need to stop reading into shit and calm down. Maybe im just inviting u to vidya and thats all it is.
Bro you want to throw people in jail for mean words on the internet.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What did Juan aka CRP aka Fred Fuchs aka Gator do to you irl?
He randomly causes drama in my life when im not “active” enough for him like he does with wings. Calls “wellness checks” in on me with bogus insane shit. The guy called the cops and referenced my fucking kf thread one time to suggest I am harming my wife and kid. Between him n bsv’s antics and ralph/gators antics its enough to make u crazy. The rest of u guys are just retards talking shit (mostly) and take shit too seriously. Inviting one of u fags to chill out n play vidya seemed like a good way to hopefully calm one of u fucks down but ur wetbrains believe everything is schitzo optics. Its funny ngl but its pure fantasy, like the majority of this thread.

Now a real topic is who here plays any mmorpgs anymore? Cuz I am setting up a raid and have a spot for 3 dps.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2913178View attachment 2913179
View attachment 2913212
View attachment 2913231
I know. How could they let me near the powerlines to your homes or do all these things. Clearly everything you all say and the OP is 100% true and honest and not a written by a jaded retard at all. Ill never recover big dawg. Ill just seethe in my fake lineman costumes and fake bucket truck as I turn juan’s power off to his house for baking shitty toaster strudels all day. Cant believe theyd let a bipolar schitzo be responsible for all these important things. cant be true.
Wait a minute, these are from almost 2 years ago. Did you lost your job? Considering you are so proud of a fucking blue collar job, it probably was way worse than you claim.

Im super crazy bro. I just do crazy shit all day. They refer to me as the real Michael Myers on the streets.
Bryan, ironic approach works only with people who don't come here to spew shit like this.

The ones like Instythot and Adamska here who are clearly aware of the irl shit that happens and the lies are disingenuous and you both deserve to be dragged by the neck behind a truck til the road peels all your skin off imo.

The guy called the cops and referenced my fucking kf thread one time to suggest I am harming my wife and kid.

- Knock-knock.

- Who's there?

- It's the police. Some guy from Denmark tipped us your thread on Kiwifarms. We are taking your daughter and you're fat, ahahaha!
1643003660243.png

I have a wife and child.
You do realize that it means nothing when you're so desperate for human contact and self-affirmation, that you sperg about muh jab and muh family in your own thread of all places? It is as good as if Ralph came here and said "I HAVE A SON AND WILL BE MARRIED SOON, SUCK ON THIS, KIWIVIRGINS".

EDIT: Which is exactly what you did btw.

but its pure fantasy, like the majority of this thread.
Majority of this thread is your spergery, lol. I think, it's time for another "guyz I got totally superhacked by Ralph and Metokur guyz".

Last edited:

Begemot

You know I had to do it to em....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure he's made many friends from his time served manning the glory holes. A real trooper.
He paid the price, now he has an army of trans furries. Being turned into our cum dumpster was the least of his worries.

Last edited:

♦️ King of Diamonds ♦️

"One fucked up individual!" - Mandarr
kiwifarms.net
Ralph refuses and waves a crossbow he bought around on air hollering about shooting anyone who attempts to box him irl. Papers were sent he refused again and then started demanding a fight with warski for money and nothing free. No venue will touch this with pre signed contracts and $9000 in cash to make it worth there wild. Ralph is a pussy and will press any charges he can while sperging with a crossbow at anyone who shows up to his lawn. Even jesse from podawful knew this the other day. Its why he wouldnt go on his yard live on air and kicked the diapers on his lawn.

Not much too it. Im not going to go to jail or get shot with a crossbow by a fat alcoholic pill popping wigger whos literally flying to portugal today to have sex with underage child trafficked prostitutes. I have a wife and child. Thats the facts. Mock me for it idc. If he agreed to a fight this would have ended difference but he did everything is his power to avoid it at all cost and now hes doing it again for the quartering and andy warski.

Hes a bitch made pussy like the majority of regular posters in this thread.
Buy some antique Samurai Armor or some Platemail on Alibaba or Amazon or something, then go to his house to box him! Unless you're afraid that an arrow to the knee will end your time as a Internet Adventurer.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Buy some antique Samurai Armor or some Platemail on Alibaba or Amazon or something, then go to his house to box him! Unless you're afraid that an arrow to the knee will end your time as a Internet Adventurer.
I will remind you, that it's the same Bryan Dunn who promised this and now he is too scared of some fat hick with a crossbow.

Andy should take the lesson seriously though, in america. Dont pick fights in the south. Majority of us carry firearms.

Id blow you fuckers out the door without a second thought and with a smile

or you wanting to take ralphs place and I beat your ass with my bare hands