Skitzocow Bryan Dunsheng See / Starkiller88UnitedOwl9 / Bryan_See / OP_Phobosgone / Bryan Seecrets - Autistic politsperg obsessed with children's books.

julzjulzzjulzzz

kiwifarms.net
So autism and schizophrenia can be comorbid...
I've seen a few lolcows with comorbid autism/schizophrenia and the result is always pure fucking insanity, like this as an example.

You've got someone who has different social skills and restricted autistic obsessions/interests, then you combine that with paranoid delusions/weird ideas/hallucinations.

It's almost like these types of people are constantly on this obsessed battle towards imagined interests/people/entities that literally make no sense to anybody else. Like a typical schizocow except throw autism in there too, amplifying it.

Begemot

This is a land of wolves now.....
kiwifarms.net
I've seen a few lolcows with comorbid autism/schizophrenia and the result is always pure fucking insanity, like this as an example.

You've got someone who has different social skills and restricted autistic obsessions/interests, then you combine that with paranoid delusions/weird ideas/hallucinations.

It's almost like these types of people are constantly on this obsessed battle towards imagined interests/people/entities that literally make no sense to anybody else. Like a typical schizocow except throw autism in there too, amplifying it.
Don't worry comrade, our red-brown alliance will cure Bryan of all his iniquities. His mind will be at peace, devoid of all contention and strife.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm just visiting, but @Analog Devolved is Tony Robbins and believes in the "Red Brown Coalition" and loves Vladimir Putin?

Has Tony begun an unfortunate meth/crack habit?

Well, someone from Malaysia is trying to log into my burner email. I think an update on his antics is warranted.

I think @Loverof Pi and @Analog Devolved did log in your email and email me. Harvey Weinstein, a lolcow in prison, is slapfighting with Tony Robbins over their behavior at contacting people in Russian and making threats.
This has gotten stupid.

Both of these guys are losing their shit at not being able to harass people.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
I think @Loverof Pi and @Analog Devolved did log in your email and email me. Harvey Weinstein, a lolcow in prison, is slapfighting with Tony Robbins over their behavior at contacting people in Russian and making threats.
This has gotten stupid.

Both of these guys are losing their shit at not being able to harass people.
Pam, you're off your meds, again. Harvey Weinstein will provide you with your pills, shortly.

Oh, and I found my old YouTube channel

Here's me condemning the Mortal Engines film.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pam, you're off your meds, again. Harvey Weinstein will provide you with your pills, shortly.

Oh, and I found my old YouTube channel

Here's me condemning the Mortal Engines film.

Oh Lord, this is potent crazy. And Harvey's online now.

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
Bryan has created another sock account on GAB. He's already been banned on GAB but he was kind enough to take screenshots of his sock. He claims he didn't make it (surprise, he did).

With this GAB screenshot obviously the Red-Brown coalition is scared to death. We've been exposed again.
Screenshot_20210121-215027_Samsung Internet.jpg1611215006818.png1611214656832.png
Damn, you're just as bad as Bryan's disciplinarian parents.
You've been doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxed.

Bryan tries to get Pam to white knight for him in this thread, going as far as emailing her about me because he's extremely butthurt. He claims I'm American motivational speaker and entrepreneur Tony Robbins.

Bryan's retarded plot is foiled again by kiwi farms global moderators.
Screenshot_20210121-214951_Samsung Internet.jpg

Bryan has no idea how deep the Red-Brown conspiracy goes, but continues to follow leads posted by his allies here on the farms.Screenshot_20210121-215005_Samsung Internet.jpg

Not anymore.

Ignore Pam, she's been threadbanned.
A song for this occasion.

In remembrance.
Rest in power king.
Screenshot_20210121-171117_Gallery.jpg

JamalActimel

Niggus Maximus
kiwifarms.net
Bryanigger you don't want to know the truth about the Red Brown coalition. I used to be so innocent but some truths can't be unseen. It's like looking at a lovecraftian monstruosity it saps your soul. Everything is mortal engine down to your genetic code.

I am not the same anymore.I ascended...I know the truth
1611308413844.png

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is this retarded clown still talking about me in his posts?

I'm kinda miffed he dosen't mention me anymore. Either he's forgotten all about Ali, or he's still that terrified of the French Muslim Assassin that was barely kept from his flight to Kuala Lumpur to go hunt Bryan's ass down. :deagle::o

*edit* LOL he's baaack! Bryan, you want to take your meds and watch what you say, our glowniggers only barely saved you from Ali's wrath last time. You really don't want to set him off again.