Bryan Q&A

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Then I have nothing to add. I fucked up. Sucks to be me.
1.Sorry, I changed my questions after reading your twitter posts, now I want to ask how it felt to be hit on by Chris? I mean, it's obvious that Chris is another man like yourself, twitter formalities in pronouns aside.
2. Do you think that whitenights who claim that Chris is not insane are just saying so because they want him to stick around the Internet and make more content.
3. What kind of help do you believe Chris needs?

The Captain

Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
True & Honest Fan
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Were you the one that suggested I stop doing them? I finished my last one. Got an offer to do some actual comic work for actual money. I appreciate the advice.
Don't waste your exceptional talents on exceptional people. You're good at what you do, don't waste it.

Shickley

kiwifarms.net
When you switched to DSP it looked like you were lolcow bottom feeding for exposure.

Trust me and everyone else here, you don't want that kind of exposure.

BTW when is your wedding in Cwcville? Jk! But you see what I mean?

To be square with you I held a vote on my twitter for who was next. But the DSP thing is just too sad for me, never got around to it. Never going to do it.

I never meant to get Chris's attention, the fact that I did is a complete mystery, and I obviously wouldn't have put my name on the comic if I expected Chris to get involved at all. Chris once told me he wanted me to redo the comic and do an exact chronicling of his life, so I imagine it's an ego issue.

The Captain

True & Honest Fan
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
To be square with you I held a vote on my twitter for who was next. But the DSP thing is just too sad for me, never got around to it. Never going to do it.

I never meant to get Chris's attention, the fact that I did is a complete mystery, and I obviously wouldn't have put my name on the comic if I expected Chris to get involved at all. Chris once told me he wanted me to redo the comic and do an exact chronicling of his life, so I imagine it's an ego issue.
This is going to stick to you for a while unfortunately.

The Captain

True & Honest Fan
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
I can live with that. I'll steer clear of all this from now on.
Ideally that's the best thing you can do. But when Chris releases your comic or decides to rant about you people are going to be naturally curious and start messaging you.

I'm seriously shocked nobody dropped your dox yet. Best to keep it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.