Artcow Bryce Cherry / dev-catscratch - [CONFEDENTIAL] Human PSA with many strange autistic obsessions, failed extortionist

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
upload_2018-12-11_17-3-17.png

Apteryx Owenii

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so what i've gotten is that his parents are either barb-level or just at a total loss, and other than his parents he has literally no other family he sees/talks to? you'd think one of them would have stepped in a while ago

I would imagine they're at a loss. Who wouldn't be? What do you do with someone like Bryce? We laugh at CWC but in terms of the spectrum, he's way ahead of Bryce.

Red Shirt Number 74

huh
kiwifarms.net
I would imagine they're at a loss. Who wouldn't be? What do you do with someone like Bryce? We laugh at CWC but in terms of the spectrum, he's way ahead of Bryce.
i'd start by taking away his internet access but that'd probably make him shoot up his block or something

the guy clearly likes electronics, and if it started young why couldn't have he been guided towards that and potentially have a job as a electrician or even building custom computers, intead of ending up being some jobless fruitcake who wants to pork a baby nerd bear-thing?

i really do think he could have had a job like that with some early pushes

Apteryx Owenii

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'd start by taking away his internet access but that'd probably make him shoot up his block or something

the guy clearly likes electronics, and if it started young why couldn't have he been guided towards that and potentially have a job as a electrician or even building custom computers, intead of ending up being some jobless fruitcake who wants to pork a baby nerd bear-thing?

I think it's likely that they don't know about his deviantart shit and may not be internet-savvy. In fact, they may have thought they were giving him exactly what you suggest by letting him play with computers and the internet. It just happens that along with whatever autistic coding stuff they wanted him to pick up he also got the idea of fucking a baby nerd bear thing. But he probably already had that from sunday morning cartoons.

Red Shirt Number 74

huh
kiwifarms.net
I think it's likely that they don't know about his deviantart shit and may not be internet-savvy. In fact, they may have thought they were giving him exactly what you suggest by letting him play with computers and the internet. It just happens that along with whatever autistic coding stuff they wanted him to pick up he also got the idea of fucking a baby nerd bear thing. But he probably already had that from sunday morning cartoons.
yeah his parents seem to be older so i'm guessing they still don't know much about the internet, especially stuff like deviantart. probably facebook and that's it. they most likely just gave him the computer and told him "hey u can do technology stuff" and left it at that and didn't monitor that enough cuz they were near-clueless about how the stuff worked, so they never discovered all that weird shit he was doing. neither of them thought "hey bryce son can we see ur art pls" or went to check his room and find all his bow sticker things and the toilet duck

i actually don't remember wubbzy being on saturday/sunday morning cartoons (at least here in the states, dunno about australia) so i have no clue where he got that from. wubbzy was 2006-2010 and he's 30 or so? if he was watching nick jr as a 20-something year old that's creepy. but hell we know he still watches that shit and jerks his dick to preschool flash cartoons

wubbzy was my shit and walden was my favorite, why does this fuck gotta ruin it for me ;-;

Trombonista

これが正義だよおそ松さん
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yeah his parents seem to be older so i'm guessing they still don't know much about the internet, especially stuff like deviantart. probably facebook and that's it. they most likely just gave him the computer and told him "hey u can do technology stuff" and left it at that and didn't monitor that enough cuz they were near-clueless about how the stuff worked, so they never discovered all that weird shit he was doing. neither of them thought "hey bryce son can we see ur art pls" or went to check his room and find all his bow sticker things and the toilet duck

i actually don't remember wubbzy being on saturday/sunday morning cartoons (at least here in the states, dunno about australia) so i have no clue where he got that from. wubbzy was 2006-2010 and he's 30 or so? if he was watching nick jr as a 20-something year old that's creepy. but hell we know he still watches that shit and jerks his dick to preschool flash cartoons

wubbzy was my shit and walden was my favorite, why does this fuck gotta ruin it for me ;-;
Actually, he only watched one episode at most. He doesn't watch much of the shows he uses in his weird fanart.

Red Shirt Number 74

huh
kiwifarms.net
It's like I said, they probably think he's just "making art on the computer" and leave it at that. Maybe he was bouncing around the Cherry house like a kid on a sugar high before he got the "hamster wheel" to keep him quiet and occupied?
my stoopid self forgot about the pl rule for a second but my statement is the same

it's either weird pedo stuff or never having .0000001 seconds to yourself i guess, and they chose the pedo stuff without really knowing

Red Shirt Number 74

huh
kiwifarms.net
It may be my autism but doesn't it look like he's sweating it no matter what he's doing
like the kind of guy no matter what the temperature sweat and grease oozing.
you could fry an egg on his face

he probably doesn't shower much and when he does, doesn't wash his hair or face. it also might just be stuffy in his house/general area, who knows. (aussies pls inform)

probably both

DNA_JACKED

kiwifarms.net

Because using deviantart and MS paint =! being able to do something useful. His "art" is literally just cut and paste images with autism, his "art" skillz have never improved despite him doing this for years. He has no real talent with computers, no moreso then any internet snowflake with horrible artwork.

Building custom computers really isnt a proper job, it can net you some money from the ebay, but when he was a teenager selling custom rigs on ebay wasnt a thing. Being in a skilled trade requires some semblance of social skills, which Bryce has none of. It's pretty evident by his actions he has somewhat low functioning autism, 0 self awareness, and little ability to control himself. Even if his parents had intervened early, his constant fertilization of bathroom cleaning products, women's pregnancy products, and children's cartoon characters would have destroyed his ability to stay employed. You dont really see much autism in the skilled trades, you do see a few Aspies here and there, but the discomfort, constant changing environments, and having to deal with people on a daily bases is incredibly unfriendly to autists.

Bryce's best chance at employment would be a janitorial position at night or a warehouse job, but his inability to bathe properly and his mannerisms would probably torpedo any chance he would have of getting through the interview, on top of his failed extortion attempt.

Red Shirt Number 74

huh
kiwifarms.net
Because using deviantart and MS paint =! being able to do something useful. His "art" is literally just cut and paste images with autism, his "art" skillz have never improved despite him doing this for years. He has no real talent with computers, no moreso then any internet snowflake with horrible artwork.

Building custom computers really isnt a proper job, it can net you some money from the ebay, but when he was a teenager selling custom rigs on ebay wasnt a thing. Being in a skilled trade requires some semblance of social skills, which Bryce has none of. It's pretty evident by his actions he has somewhat low functioning autism, 0 self awareness, and little ability to control himself. Even if his parents had intervened early, his constant fertilization of bathroom cleaning products, women's pregnancy products, and children's cartoon characters would have destroyed his ability to stay employed. You dont really see much autism in the skilled trades, you do see a few Aspies here and there, but the discomfort, constant changing environments, and having to deal with people on a daily bases is incredibly unfriendly to autists.

Bryce's best chance at employment would be a janitorial position at night or a warehouse job, but his inability to bathe properly and his mannerisms would probably torpedo any chance he would have of getting through the interview, on top of his failed extortion attempt.
when i talked about the electronics i meant the interest in those power line things, messing with game controllers, and stuff like that. wasn't talking at all about the computer art. unless i misread what you just said in which case hecc me

i was mostly just speculating over how this whole situation could have been avoided if he had gotten help early on, and then he most likely wouldn't have gotten into all this weird fetish shit. still a weirdo, sure, but not to this caliber. he could have potentially landed a job you suggested when he was younger and before he became so creepy but now there's literally no hope. honestly makes me sad.

• Feels
Reactions: Paige Matheson

DNA_JACKED

kiwifarms.net
when i talked about the electronics i meant the interest in those power line things, messing with game controllers, and stuff like that. wasn't talking at all about the computer art. unless i misread what you just said in which case hecc me

i was mostly just speculating over how this whole situation could have been avoided if he had gotten help early on, and then he most likely wouldn't have gotten into all this weird fetish shit. still a weirdo, sure, but not to this caliber. he could have potentially landed a job you suggested when he was younger and before he became so creepy but now there's literally no hope. honestly makes me sad.
I see what you were saying now, but it wouldnt have mattered much if he had gotten help. Low functioning autistic people like bryce can only be helped so far. Once he reached puberty, his feteshization of everything he sees would have taken over regardless. His brain would latch onto childrens shows and PSAs no matter how much help he got.

Notice how, despite being obsessed with glass insulators, he never progressed past that point. He has no knowledge of electricity beyond what most people know, he never learned more about them, he merely used them for one of his bizarre PSAs then moved onto a different subject. Attempts to get him interested in electrical work would have encountered massive resistance, because bryce had no interest in electricity itself, just another opportunity to make PSAs.

You can lead a horse to water, but you cant make it drink, especially if that horse has autism. Help for low functioning autists like bryce usually revolves around how to bathe yourself, wash clothes, pay a bill, and cook simple dishes without burning down the house. They dont try to teach high level stuff because on people like bryce it is a complete lost cause, he simply doesnt have the mental faculty to improve on himself and control his urges. These people are usually sent into group homes, and gets jobs specifically for the mentally disabled, like what people tried to help chris get; things like putting toilet paper in boxes or being the office paper boy.

Bryce is, at the end of the day, a great example of why autism is considered a serious mental disorder, not just a funny condition represented by a puzzle piece and Sheldon from the big bang theory.

Red Shirt Number 74

huh
kiwifarms.net
I see what you were saying now, but it wouldnt have mattered much if he had gotten help. Low functioning autistic people like bryce can only be helped so far. Once he reached puberty, his feteshization of everything he sees would have taken over regardless. His brain would latch onto childrens shows and PSAs no matter how much help he got.

Notice how, despite being obsessed with glass insulators, he never progressed past that point. He has no knowledge of electricity beyond what most people know, he never learned more about them, he merely used them for one of his bizarre PSAs then moved onto a different subject. Attempts to get him interested in electrical work would have encountered massive resistance, because bryce had no interest in electricity itself, just another opportunity to make PSAs.

You can lead a horse to water, but you cant make it drink, especially if that horse has autism. Help for low functioning autists like bryce usually revolves around how to bathe yourself, wash clothes, pay a bill, and cook simple dishes without burning down the house. They dont try to teach high level stuff because on people like bryce it is a complete lost cause, he simply doesnt have the mental faculty to improve on himself and control his urges. These people are usually sent into group homes, and gets jobs specifically for the mentally disabled, like what people tried to help chris get; things like putting toilet paper in boxes or being the office paper boy.

Bryce is, at the end of the day, a great example of why autism is considered a serious mental disorder, not just a funny condition represented by a puzzle piece and Sheldon from the big bang theory.
ah, okay. i forgot if he was high or low-functioning, cuz from my experiences the low-functioning ones can't even form words.

thanks for informing me mate, i'm just blind and way too optimistic.

is bryce just gonna spend his life wasting away in his parents' house, with no motivations, goals, or any real purpose? i really wish it weren't true but it looks like it's gone that way ;-;

DNA_JACKED

kiwifarms.net
ah, okay. i forgot if he was high or low-functioning, cuz from my experiences the low-functioning ones can't even form words.

thanks for informing me mate, i'm just blind and way too optimistic.

is bryce just gonna spend his life wasting away in his parents' house, with no motivations, goals, or any real purpose? i really wish it weren't true but it looks like it's gone that way ;-;
Nothing wrong with being optimistic.

As they say, autism is a spectrum. "low functioning" autism is usually defined as autism that is somewhat uncontrollable, where the person is unable to control their autism well enough to fit in with other people and improve themselves. Chris, for instance, is high functioning. He is capable of learning new things, and is capable of controlling himself to hold a job. He chooses not to, of course, because lazyness and autism, as well as being influenced by his parents to go on disability instead of working. He possesses the self reflection to recognize his actions are wrong, he just has 0 will to change, largely due to his parents and care-free upbringing rather then his :autism:.

Bryce, OTOH, cant seemingly learn much of anything. Despite going through school, he is severely mal-adjusted to the real world. His writing and actions show a man trapped in his own fantasy world, one that he interprets everything through. Doing the most basic of tasks without a tard wrangler is beyond him, he is still reliant on his parents to do most everything for him, and he is also a loose cannon as shown by his extortion attempt. Chris would have NEVER attempted that by comparison. Bryce has 0 self reflection on any of his actions, and thus his capacity to learn from his actions and others is extremely limited.

I am not familiar with the Australian mental healthcare system. In the US there are group homes and institutions that take in low functioning autistic people, but there are also waiting lists and the quality varies wildly. These people are instead often either taken in by extended family after their parent's death or left homeless on the streets. In some areas there are charities that will attempt to help these people get into section 8 housing, but availability and quality of these charities again varies wildly by state and city.