Artcow Bryce Cherry / dev-catscratch - [CONFEDENTIAL] Human PSA with many strange autistic obsessions, failed extortionist

Red Shirt Number 74

huh
kiwifarms.net
Nothing wrong with being optimistic.

As they say, autism is a spectrum. "low functioning" autism is usually defined as autism that is somewhat uncontrollable, where the person is unable to control their autism well enough to fit in with other people and improve themselves. Chris, for instance, is high functioning. He is capable of learning new things, and is capable of controlling himself to hold a job. He chooses not to, of course, because lazyness and autism, as well as being influenced by his parents to go on disability instead of working. He possesses the self reflection to recognize his actions are wrong, he just has 0 will to change, largely due to his parents and care-free upbringing rather then his :autism:.

Bryce, OTOH, cant seemingly learn much of anything. Despite going through school, he is severely mal-adjusted to the real world. His writing and actions show a man trapped in his own fantasy world, one that he interprets everything through. Doing the most basic of tasks without a tard wrangler is beyond him, he is still reliant on his parents to do most everything for him, and he is also a loose cannon as shown by his extortion attempt. Chris would have NEVER attempted that by comparison. Bryce has 0 self reflection on any of his actions, and thus his capacity to learn from his actions and others is extremely limited.

I am not familiar with the Australian mental healthcare system. In the US there are group homes and institutions that take in low functioning autistic people, but there are also waiting lists and the quality varies wildly. These people are instead often either taken in by extended family after their parent's death or left homeless on the streets. In some areas there are charities that will attempt to help these people get into section 8 housing, but availability and quality of these charities again varies wildly by state and city.
how bad do you think it would get if he even managed to get into a group home? i mean he threatened to bomb/shoot up (dont remember) some place and tried to extort his school (also dont remember) and like you said has pretty much no impulse control, what if someone/something in the group home made him lose it? do you think he'd try and beat the shit out of someone, or even everyone? maybe in a really drastic case try and hurt or kill himself?

i really think he's gonna do something and end up on the streets, if not in a few years then definitely when his parents end up passing. unless his sister has the patience to deal with him and can avoid getting molested if it hasnt happened already jesus christ. if she moves away he's completely fucked over.

i'm trying not to but i really feel sorry for this guy

Mr Snek

kiwifarms.net
you could fry an egg on his face

he probably doesn't shower much and when he does, doesn't wash his hair or face. it also might just be stuffy in his house/general area, who knows. (aussies pls inform)

probably both
Aussie here. Glanced over the thread, didn't see an exact address but I can guess that he lives somewhere along the north east coast. If he does, and he keeps his window closed with no A/C, then his room would be like a steam cooker. Especially with it being summer currently, the north east is very hot and humid. Couple that with bad hygiene and it's no wonder he's covered in more oil than Saudi Arabia.

And on an unrelated note, this is without a doubt the most pure, unrefined autism I have ever seen. Even most low functioning autists can outgrow shit like this with enough support, but he's a lost cause.

Red Shirt Number 74

huh
kiwifarms.net
Aussie here. Glanced over the thread, didn't see an exact address but I can guess that he lives somewhere along the north east coast. If he does, and he keeps his window closed with no A/C, then his room would be like a steam cooker. Especially with it being summer currently, the north east is very hot and humid. Couple that with bad hygiene and it's no wonder he's covered in more oil than Saudi Arabia.

And on an unrelated note, this is without a doubt the most pure, unrefined autism I have ever seen. Even most low functioning autists can outgrow shit like this with enough support, but he's a lost cause.
i looked it up and he's from rockhampton up in queensland, he's gotta be frying unless he's got a/c on full blast 24/7. it's also gotta smell terrible in his room dear god, all that sweat and b.o. and probably some other fluids too :horrifying:

and yeah i really hate to agree but he's over 30 and acting like a 8 year old with 7000000 creepy, specific, line-crossing fetishes that turn him into basically a pedo. there's pretty much no hope here

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bryce is, at the end of the day, a great example of why autism is considered a serious mental disorder, not just a funny condition represented by a puzzle piece and Sheldon from the big bang theory.
And yet there are people out there who insist it's "neurodiversity" or even "the next step in evolution." They may change their minds if they knew about Bryce though.

Attempts to get him interested in electrical work would have encountered massive resistance
I see what you did there.

Last edited:

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It just happens that ... he also got the idea of fucking a baby nerd bear thing. But he probably already had that from sunday morning cartoons.
It's been a while since I've been able to laugh at something in this thread but your "baby nerd bear thing" term gave me a good laugh. Thank you for that.

Notice how, despite being obsessed with glass insulators, he never progressed past that point. He has no knowledge of electricity beyond what most people know, he never learned more about them, he merely used them for one of his bizarre PSAs then moved onto a different subject. Attempts to get him interested in electrical work would have encountered massive resistance, because bryce had no interest in electricity itself, just another opportunity to make PSAs.
You are completely correct. Because Bryce manages to communicate fairly well, I frequently forget just how autistic and lower-functioning he really is. Just like other autists will memorize years of baseball statistics while having literally no interest in the sport, Bryce's interest in insulators and oscilloscopes is completely superficial and only serves a purpose to allow him to make his PSAs. Now, that I think about it, the real topic of his hyperfocus is probably PSAs, which require him to learn just enough about a topic to sound somewhat knowledgeable on it.