Artcow Bryce Cherry / dev-catscratch - [CONFEDENTIAL] Human PSA with many strange autistic obsessions, failed extortionist

julzjulzzjulzzz

kiwifarms.net
I can't get over that fucking "interest" list of his, that has to be the weirdest thing I've ever seen in my life, not even exaggerating.

Even with most autistic people, I've noticed they usually have some form of a concrete interest; whether it be a show, video game, cars/trains, logos etc... Most of the time they manage to find their own community of interests they can relate to others with.

Then you have Bryce Cherry here who has the most oddly-specific unusual interests I've ever heard of; he manages to stand out even in the case of autists LOL. I've never heard of any human being in existence who has an obsession with bumpbows, and then combining that interest with drawn cartoon cartoons. What the actual shit...?

This man is a personification of pure autism, hell he should be a case study. You can see all aspects of it here; even in his YouTube videos he has the most monotone robotic voice and some wild spacey eyes.

Uncanny Valley

Greed isn't good, he's damn fine
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't get over that fucking "interest" list of his, that has to be the weirdest thing I've ever seen in my life, not even exaggerating.

Even with most autistic people, I've noticed they usually have some form of a concrete interest; whether it be a show, video game, cars/trains, logos etc... Most of the time they manage to find their own community of interests they can relate to others with.

Then you have Bryce Cherry here who has the most oddly-specific unusual interests I've ever heard of; he manages to stand out even in the case of autists LOL. I've never heard of any human being in existence who has an obsession with bumpbows, and then combining that interest with drawn cartoon cartoons. What the actual shit...?

This man is a personification of pure autism, hell he should be a case study. You can see all aspects of it here; even in his YouTube videos he has the most monotone robotic voice and some wild spacey eyes.

there's some speculation that he actually has some form of schizophrenia too

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Mr. Awesome Man

kitty shit

kiwifarms.net

I can't get over the fact that he obviously knows how to use the internet. With his level of autism he should probably be flapping his arms around and banging his head against the wall or w/e. I mean, Chris is autistic. This guy? This guy is beyond autistic.

UltraSonichu

BASICALLY PROMISED
kiwifarms.net

I had forgotten aaaall about this guy, then something jogged my memory today and I thought 'huh, wonder what he's been up to lately' only to find a dying dumpster fire of a thread. I'm now wondering if Bryce is in jail somewhere at the moment, although a quick Google hasn't turned up anything.

I've noticed that bumpbows aside, what Bryce is (or was) mostly interested in is cataloguing things, not the things themselves. The list of children's tv shows that teach good values is a classic example. He's basically just done a Google search for preschooler tv shows and listed them all to satisfy his obsessive need to catalogue. He hasn't ever watched them or at least he doesn't appear to have watched them. It's quite extraordinary really.

UltraSonichu

BASICALLY PROMISED
kiwifarms.net
It's almost like he has some sort of mental disorder, I can't quite put my finger on what though.

Ha, I meant that the cataloguing for its own sake is kinda unique. Most autists seem to catalogue out of a passion for the thing itself, like lampposts or Pokemon or trains or lolcows. Bryce catalogues for the love of cataloguing and has little or no interest in the things he lists, which makes him even more of a strange anti-human.

qwertyviruss

unironically a scene kid in 2020
kiwifarms.net
Ha, I meant that the cataloguing for its own sake is kinda unique. Most autists seem to catalogue out of a passion for the thing itself, like lampposts or Pokemon or trains or lolcows. Bryce catalogues for the love of cataloguing and has little or no interest in the things he lists, which makes him even more of a strange anti-human.
He definitely has pretty severe autism. As an autist myself, my guess would be he just has a hyperfixation on just cataloging things in general or sees it as a special interest. As with the bumpbows thing, from what I've seen it's easier for neurodivergent people to develop "abnormal" fetishes, seeing as it's a difference in the brain. Especially for those with ADHD, since it's a deformation/misfiring of the frontal lobe- which in part controls over the brain's sexual drive and desires.