Horrorcow Bryon "Psyguy" Beaubian -

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Ryan Rash

LET IT OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!
kiwifarms.net
For the uninitiated, Bryon Beubian, better known as Psyguy, is a big ol' honking bag of scum. He single-handedly pioneered the "gay pedophile Sonic" genre of webcomics (if that ain't a mortal sin, it should be), his artwork is marginally better than Chris, and he's an abusive womanizing sack of shit with pedophilic tendencies.

The womanizing part is pertinent here: several of the women he victimized have started coming forward, and Bryon is digging himself into a hole as he and his yesmen try to write it off as lies.

Here's the original account that started this.

Here's an account from one of my favorite webcomic authors.

RetardBus

Isn't it lunch time?
kiwifarms.net
Oh god, this guy. I think I remember hearing about his weird Sonic shit awhile ago. It's going to be quite entertaining if Bryon actually discovers this thread. I predict that if he does, it will probably be Moleman9000 all over again with the whole "You are forbidden from talking about me. You must stop this immediately." bullshit except this time with silly legal threats.

Last edited:

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
I remember hearing about Psyguy, like, over a decade ago. Just that he was supposed to be this super kewl guy who made amazing comics. I didn't give a shit about him and never heard about him again after my first boyfriend and I broke up. Glad I never followed him, what an utter dick.

Except for when some guy who had his site affiliated with Psyguy's was arrested for being a pedo. Pedo's gotta stick together I guess?

Protoman

Row, row, fight the power.
kiwifarms.net

An interview with the woman who made the original post. Shit's straight up disgusting.

Interesting tidbits: He seems to hang out with tons of other pedophiles. A few of them argued over who would get to fuck the woman in the video when she turned 18. He writes tons of poetry about murdering women, specific women. Death threats, aye? The one they recite at the start of the video was targeted towards the aforementioned woman. He also linked her to a site that was just a list of serial killers, which is apparently symbolic of a death threat. He's referred to Amy Rose as his perfect girlfriend. He's a brony. Here's a masterpost of his social media sites and shit.

We've got a shuddercow on our hands, people.

EDIT: Something I forgot to mention: He's now threatening to sue the original tumblr poster for libel/slander/whatever. He told her to "get over it" when apparently she's been through a lot of therapy for the shit he put her through. "Hey, I know I cybered with you and send unsolicited dick pics to underaged girls, but get over it, don't be a tattle tale!!! I'll sue!!" It would be hilarious if it wasn't so disgusting.

Last edited:

spaps

I'LL FUCK YOU OFF AT NO COST
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, I used to be a fan of this guy's comics. I used to read That's My Sonic and GG-Guys all the time, but I stopped following him after he became borderline obsessed with MLP. I can't believe he's actually so messed up.

EDIT: He's actually friends with some internet celebrities like LittleKuriboh, too. Why did nobody say anything about him until now?

Protoman

Row, row, fight the power.
kiwifarms.net
He's actually friends with some internet celebrities like LittleKuriboh, too. Why did nobody say anything about him until now?
For what it's worth, he's got an ED page.

A former (male) friend of Psy's has come forward (apparently sort of afraid for his life) and shed his perspective on some of the shit that went down during that time. A little bit later, Psy caught word of it, and apparently went to the guy's dad complaining about him.

I would like to follow up on Jake’s post, if you please.

Despite his association with Psy, I have always thought Jake to be a person of character and he has proved it by coming forward this week. He is a great friend of mine and someone to look up to, and I want you guys to understand that first and foremost.

However, because he came forward, things have suddenly become a little complicated for him. Bryon Beaubien, on top of being an abusive pedophile, is also a coward. Instead of confronting Jake directly, Psy has gone running to Jake’s father in order to silence him.

Jake currently lives with his parents, and he is being strongarmed by his dad into silence out of fear of retaliation. Jake isn’t removing his tumblr or his contribution to this post, but he has already deleted his facebook and twitter so that Psy can’t use his connections against him. Again, this is his dad’s decision, not his.

He will not be speaking any more on the matter, but he asked me to share his story so that you can understand the position he is in.

I hope that this only continues to shed light on the kind of cowardly, manipulative, abusive person that Bryon Beaubien is.
http://prasm.tumblr.com/post/88979682397/solidjakeda-cailencrow-thatfilthyanimal

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan Rash

LET IT OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!
kiwifarms.net
The threats to sue for slander/libel are gonna go over about as well as his limp dick (I apologize for the mental imagery): in order to prove slander and libel, he would have to provide evidence of such, which would necessitate investigating the claims made by the women who have come forward. When the evidence reveals that the victims are telling the truth, Psyguy's case will be thrown out, and an investigation may be conducted into his grooming behaviors.

Considering how Texas is with child-diddlers, I have a feeling Psyguy will be lucky if, in the very likely event that he was convicted, the worst that happened to him was becoming Bubba's bitch.

Zenotwapal

Arresting fugitives is all I crave
kiwifarms.net
Considering how Texas is with child-diddlers, I have a feeling Psyguy will be lucky if, in the very likely event that he was convicted, the worst that happened to him was becoming Bubba's bitch.
Oh God this trash lives in Texas? I'll personally kick him out of my state

I'd like to see this guy convicted ASAP, unlike most lolcows he's proven to be a legitimate threat to children.

Stuff and Things

Bloodsucker
kiwifarms.net
God damn... and i thought that Moleman was sick... I am sorry if i sound like a douchebag, but i really hope this guy ends up being the prison bitch as soon as possible, honestly, i have no fucking idea how people can tolerate pieces of shit like him... is not like he's just an asshole, he's a fucking child molester, he literally grooms children in real life... this is fucked up, i really hope the cops kick his ass really hard before sending him to jail for the rest of his life.

P.S.: It seems that he's also friends with some of the screwattack members and other internet celebrities, aside from LK... what the fuck?

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Although the links OP posted do have a feel of tl;dr, I can say this: Based off some parts I read in those links along with what some are saying (in that Psyguy is a pedophile), all I can say is that this guy is scum, especially in the relationships he has, playing victim and what not.

P.S.: It seems that he's also friends with some of the screwattack members and other internet celebrities, aside from LK... what the fuck?
I wonder if they know about the less than savory things Psyguy has done.

cluelessly

not great, not terrible
kiwifarms.net
Where does a peadophile get off trying to take people to court, honestly.

Too bad they won't call his bluff and like Ryan Rash said, actually get him to conduct an investigation, but I guess everyone just wants the warning to get out there and not to make it into more of a clusterfuck. Understandable really.

spaps

I'LL FUCK YOU OFF AT NO COST
kiwifarms.net
How "famous" or well known is this guy? I know of littlekuribo but I have never heard of him.
His only real claims to fame are that he made the first Sonic sprite comic, and he runs a podcast where he and some friends (including Little Kuriboh) just dick around for an hour. I guess he's fairly well known for it, as he's had people like JonTron and Doug Walker on it.

Really late edit: Oh, and GG guys and the "X Does a Thing" videos. So actually a bit of stuff.

Last edited:

A Random

All aboard the Loco Express!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's done voice acting in internet parodies as well, like Sonic Bastardized and Parody Rangers [he's friends with Kirbopher AKA an animator and voice actor whose name I don't remember].

I guess this is how the people who found themselves disappointed with Orson Scott Card feel like. I liked those parodies, but now...

Tags
pedophile

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino