Orbiter BSV / Vidar Viking Elvi / BrightSideViking / DarthRadeonViking - Banned from Twitch, Sociopath Nazi, WhiteKnight of DSP, Ritualist, Stolen Valor, hates women

Status
Not open for further replies.

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I clicked on the kumite and was welcomed by the sounds of KoP and Bsv's angry foreplay this was inevitable. Hey Viking had a good run, and if he plays his cards right this thread could be locked back up in a few days. The goodwill he got from people for turning on Phil may have been lost though, haven't heard his comments on Ross yet to say.

There's no "plays your cards right". Keeping a thread open on someone isn't a threat or really a consideration of "good behavior". If that were the case, then merely locking the thread wouldn't really be a "reward" because it still exists.

Only two real events have "happened" with this thread:
  1. I got bored of some other thread and randomly decided to pop in here and saw the reddit link in the OP. I remember the validity of the reddit account was a large piece of evidence that generated a lot of debate. No one asked me to, I literally just got bored of something else and when I researched the reddit account I found no real link to Vidar and decided to remove it. This reddit account being removed basically negates about 90% of the posts in the thread which were created by users who had based it upon the reddit account existing.
  2. After a while of Vidar having been banned from Twitch and chilling out, people didn't post in here and someone suggested to me to lock the thread due to inactivity. So I decided to do that.
I'm not going to re read 200 page of this shit, but I'm pretty sure that 90% of it is calling Vidar a pedophile. Without the Reddit account he probably would've had a thread at some stage (although its debatable whether DSP would've survived this long without Vidar).

The only real link to pedophilia that I'm aware of is that Vidar thinks that discussing the concept of pedophilia is a discussion that should be allowed to be freely made and one that should be had. Besides that, he at one time supported DSP and had slapfights with the SoK and a few other things.

So if he suddenly goes on the Kumite (whatever that is I don't really follow podcasts etc) and has a slapfight with Bryan then people ask for it be reopened. If nothing happens for a week or two again it'll probably be closed.

Why even close the thread in the first place? Its like a maintenance thing. If you leave every thread open you end up having a lot of circular discussion that goes nowhere and ends up working to drive misinformation a bit deeper. That's my own opinion on it and I choose what to close/open almost entirely based on user feedback. I make sure to take all user feedback seriously because when people know that I actually listen they're more inclined to give a shit about reporting stuff and helping out to bring shit to my attention.

Noodles&Nuggets

kiwifarms.net
That was me.

The short version of events is that another lolcow was being discussed on a livestream (the kumite). The cow was Jonathan Ross, a self admitted pedophile. @BSV came on at some point, started arguing incoherently with people, and then @Bryan Dunn came on and the autism war between them went back on.

These are the vids in question. Not timestamped since these are hours long and I haven't gone through them again.

It's always a treat listening to Vidar defend himself. "You shmuck!" "Okay there smart man!" I love the accent so god damn much.

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got sent a screenshot by Bryan indicating there are no hard feelings between him and BSV. I don't really think its too far into it just to say it appears they haven't actually had a slapfight and had a debate on that podcast and don't seem to have hard feelings against one another.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
@BSV I didn't watch the entirety of you and Bryan on the Kumite so idk if you mentioned this in the debate but, I just want to know: your argument is that Ross isn't a pedophile, and is just saying these things because he has mental problems and wants attention?

Am I guessing correctly?

CausticMinory

Meanie, fat guy, doesn't like nice guys.
kiwifarms.net
I know Vidar feels Ross is being falsely accused of being a pedo and he feels since he was as well he should stick up for him. But, Vidar, man you gotta know Ross is SERVERLY fucked up man. The more you stick up for Ross, the more in his mind he thinks he is right in some margin of being a pedo. It's really misguided and Ross might use it as an excuse to escalate further on his thoughts till someone young gets hurt.

James Smith

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Best case scenario, Ross is indeed mentally ill and unable to understand that claiming to be a pedophile is not worth any amount of attention and Vidar is giving him the idea that expressing he has mental health conditions (probably without seeking a way to manage them) is another way to get attention.

BSV

Alpha chad Detractor type guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is no doubt Ross have mental issues. He is severely autistic and his not very in touch with the world around him. My issue with this whole thing was the way people had this mob mentality against him. He may even be a danger to society if not properly treated. And being a self confessed pedophile he should not be working near any school. But as it stands he have just said stupid and edgy shit, and not actually done anything physical to harm a child. So the only actual damage that have been done is to his reputation.

He have a tendency to say really stupid things beyond confessing to having thoughts of pedophilia. Like graphic death treats, defamation and doxing everyone he has ever been in contact with. He can say a lot of obscene shit. And in fact some of this if taken to the extreme is criminal. It's completely inexcusable with graphic deathtreats.

However how much of what ross says can you take serious? On one hand you have a severely dangerous dark individual who on the surface may seem dangerous and a threat to society because of what he have said. And god knows what he is capable of. And on the other hand you have a severely autistic young man, who have had a really troubled childhood with physical abuse and who lost his mother in some tragic suicide. Incapable of even taking care of his basic hygene, that recently got moved from the care of his grandmother, to some grouphome for the mentally disabled. Who maybe will need some sort of care for the rest of his life, unable to handle even the most simple tasks. Where the only friends he have online is people that befriend him because of the trolling potential. Who they really take to the max. It really bother me a little how much of the Ross drama that is coerced. What I know is that you can't trust what Ross is saying. Having spoken with him myself I know how easy it is to convince him of something. If you go in to a conversation with him, he can easy be made to change his idea about a concept.

No I am not a guy that is a valiant defender of pedophiles online. Or whatever the fuck some people try to drag out of the situation. I even think Ross can be a piece of shit. Having disabilities doesn't automatically make you a saint. And you are responsible for your own actions no matter how severe your disability is. However in this Ross situation it seemed to me that even though he had been incredibly stupid, the situation was being a bit unfair even for a person like Ross. Because allegations where floating around that he had admitted to acts of actual child abuse. Even though it was just someone who had claimed he said it, but because of the mob mentality that excited it seemed to me it was taken as an absolute fact.

I had an absolute blast going on to argue on that kumite thing. What people need to understand is that it's entertainment. And I did that for selfish entertainment reasons. I don't give a shit if some people take this way to serious, and think it's the end of the world to scream at people in a stream. It's not. The only person that may have had some life changing happen to him is ross himself. Because he may see some in real life consequences for his online antics. He have already been moved from his grandmother to a group home, and now he face some further action in regards to his job. And maybe finally learn his lesson. However i see a subforum in this place for him written in the stars. But for everyone else life goes on as normal.

From my perspective I just had fun, the highlight for me was definentely the discussion with bryan, and me pointing out that hearsay thing. If you go back and listen to it, they say the textbook definition of it and claim it is something else completely. If you are mad at me over this for some reason, don't be. I will just laugh at you in response to it.

DNJACK

Part of the EDF communauty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is no doubt Ross have mental issues. He is severely autistic and his not very in touch with the world around him. My issue with this whole thing was the way people had this mob mentality against him. He may even be a danger to society if not properly treated. And being a self confessed pedophile he should not be working near any school. But as it stands he have just said stupid and edgy shit, and not actually done anything physical to harm a child. So the only actual damage that have been done is to his reputation.

He have a tendency to say really stupid things beyond confessing to having thoughts of pedophilia. Like graphic death treats, defamation and doxing everyone he has ever been in contact with. He can say a lot of obscene shit. And in fact some of this if taken to the extreme is criminal. It's completely inexcusable with graphic deathtreats.

However how much of what ross says can you take serious? On one hand you have a severely dangerous dark individual who on the surface may seem dangerous and a threat to society because of what he have said. And god knows what he is capable of. And on the other hand you have a severely autistic young man, who have had a really troubled childhood with physical abuse and who lost his mother in some tragic suicide. Incapable of even taking care of his basic hygene, that recently got moved from the care of his grandmother, to some grouphome for the mentally disabled. Who maybe will need some sort of care for the rest of his life, unable to handle even the most simple tasks. Where the only friends he have online is people that befriend him because of the trolling potential. Who they really take to the max. It really bother me a little how much of the Ross drama that is coerced. What I know is that you can't trust what Ross is saying. Having spoken with him myself I know how easy it is to convince him of something. If you go in to a conversation with him, he can easy be made to change his idea about a concept.

No I am not a guy that is a valiant defender of pedophiles online. Or whatever the fuck some people try to drag out of the situation. I even think Ross can be a piece of shit. Having disabilities doesn't automatically make you a saint. And you are responsible for your own actions no matter how severe your disability is. However in this Ross situation it seemed to me that even though he had been incredibly stupid, the situation was being a bit unfair even for a person like Ross. Because allegations where floating around that he had admitted to acts of actual child abuse. Even though it was just someone who had claimed he said it, but because of the mob mentality that excited it seemed to me it was taken as an absolute fact.

I had an absolute blast going on to argue on that kumite thing. What people need to understand is that it's entertainment. And I did that for selfish entertainment reasons. I don't give a shit if some people take this way to serious, and think it's the end of the world to scream at people in a stream. It's not. The only person that may have had some life changing happen to him is ross himself. Because he may see some in real life consequences for his online antics. He have already been moved from his grandmother to a group home, and now he face some further action in regards to his job. And maybe finally learn his lesson. However i see a subforum in this place for him written in the stars. But for everyone else life goes on as normal.

From my perspective I just had fun, the highlight for me was definentely the discussion with bryan, and me pointing out that hearsay thing. If you go back and listen to it, they say the textbook definition of it and claim it is something else completely. If you are mad at me over this for some reason, don't be. I will just laugh at you in response to it.

tldr.
Like seriosuly dude.

Noodles&Nuggets

kiwifarms.net

I actually agree with what you're saying here. We laugh and laugh any time he makes a fool of himself, but what someone really needs to do is what that guy on the kumite was saying: report this to the authorities.

Because allegations where floating around that he had admitted to acts of actual child abuse. Even though it was just someone who had claimed he said it, but because of the mob mentality that excited it seemed to me it was taken as an absolute fact.

As far as I could tell, no one said this. You made it a big point on the podcast to ask over and over again, "but mister smart man, did he do any act of pedophilia?" but I think you have a misunderstanding of how pedophilia is defined. The intention or desire to kill someone is not murder, but sexual attraction to or sexual desire for children is pedophilia.

QWaffen

I'd pay to suck Jim's dick
kiwifarms.net
I was one of the people who asked to have this thread reopened. My reasoning was, if BSV was so adamant about excusing what Ross has said about pedophilia numerous times, it's suggestive of something a bit deeper. The only people who defend pedophiles are pedophiles.

Waveysauce

kiwifarms.net

Wasnt it just a couple months ago you were going nuts wanting your thread closed because of the pedo accusations? Cause if a job searched your name they would come across shit like that so it worried you.........now if they searched you again in a future and heard you defending pedo shit hard like that do you really think it would turn out well for you? And its not like they will hear it and go "oh he obviously isnt being that serious, just semi serious"

Near

WHO'S 5'1 BITCH SUCK MY DICK
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I was just dying when i heard them losing their shit trying to argue with you. Lmfao never stop

Waveysauce

kiwifarms.net
@BSV

Could you come clean about being "The King" or im sure you least have to have some idea of who he is. The guy who drop by during the begathons and just randomly drop between 300-600$ only asking cause the account has not given any donation from the exact time you were banned on twitch.

I think the account has donated close to a grand total

Status
Not open for further replies.