Orbiter BSV / Vidar Viking Elvi / BrightSideViking / DarthRadeonViking - Banned from Twitch, Sociopath Nazi, WhiteKnight of DSP, Ritualist, Stolen Valor, hates women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
Interesting, others were told that man owned a baseball team and gave him that 1k donation.. I wouldnt trust anything Nony says.

I found the part about the 1K donation looking through Phil's chat logs.

[2017-12-30 21:16:37 UTC] lestertheunlikely13: I tipped you 1k a few weeks ago under a different name ungrateful

I don't know anything about this guy owning a baseball team, but he does own a number of hotels.

[2017-12-30 22:53:28 UTC] lestertheunlikely13: People are really supporting this charity non sense. He’s a grown man and needs to have better life choices. He’d rather have us his viewers pay for his bills and expenses. I do not support this anymore I’m not gonna spread hate but I will not be involved with this. Plus this whole tax situation is shady something doesn’t seem right. I own a business (hotels) and I know they send me my taxes by mail.

he was still on some creeper borderline pedo defense type shit. one of his main points was that if an older adult male had sick thoughts in his head all day about having sex with a super young kid then he doesnt need and professional help and isnt at all a pedo because he hasen't done it YET

I don't remember Vidar saying this, and I listened to the podcast twice. He was very clear in his stance against pedophilia. Vidar does think Ross needs professional help: he stated this in Ross' thread months ago. He has stated he believes Ross is a potential danger to himself and others. His stance on Ross hasn't changed: He sees Ross as an easily manipulated, low functioning individual with very really psychological issues. Certain people try and twist this into saying Vidar is defending Ross as a pedophile when that's not the case at all. He just doesn't like people trying to exploit someone vulnerable who not only has intellectual disabilities, but an increasingly tenuous grip on reality for e-fame.

That's the thing; he's being more lenient than most because massive fucktards like Bryan accused him of pedophilia due to his tendency to exagerate and lie. Vidar therefore is far less likely to take allegations without any grains of salt...

Part of the problem is that Bryan said he had evidence Ross had actually assaulted a child, when that was not the case. I don't blame Vidar for being angry at Bryan for making careless statements and lying about "evidence" when it comes to somebody else.

I don't think Vidar would go so far as to say Ross doesn't experience lust towards children, but we have no proof Ross ever acted on those desires beyond looking at some questionable videos.

Bryan also claims Ross has confessed to hurting children. It's hard to take Ross on his word at anything because he's easily tricked into contradicting himself or making suggestive statements he doesn't understand the implications of saying.

However, based on what we do know and can confirm, I sincerely hope Ross isn't working around children anymore. For the same reasons above, I find it hard to believe Ross willingly resigned from his position.

I know, BSV is a "real member" of this forum for a long time now. But I still wanna appreciate that he's here and that he's actually a swell guy. Isn't it fantastic how some can turn from ugly ducks to beautiful butterflies when they are allowed to think for themself?

Next will be Pineapple. The signs are real.

I hope so, but right now, Pineapple doesn't have the ability to laugh at himself. He was really upset about people poking fun at his hair or including him in DSP fanart. Vidar never really had a problem with humor and usually gets a kick out of people roasting him. Maybe if people are kinder to Pineapple, he'll be more apt to listen to others and finally relax a little.

Do you get that you fucking nigger moron?

Hey, I thought you were giving up using that slur along with some of your other bad habits. You're a beautiful butterfly now! Embrace it.

Waveysauce

kiwifarms.net
Here I made this with you in mind. I am so sick of people being hung up and outraged over nothing. Why are you so god damn obsessed with painting me as a pedophile? The only thing i have attacked is the hysteria around it. BECASUE I WAS PAINTED AS ONE FALSELY MYSELF! Do you get that you fucking nigger moron?
Enjoy the video
https://youtu.be/SZtEEwNG7l4

my problem with your recent statements in the podcasts were mainly on the part where you said something along the lines of........if someone thinks about fucking kids all day and wants to fuck kids and kids turn them on, they arent a pedo because they didnt commit the act yet, and dont need any help because they havent done a crime yet.

that was my only issue

and @Cherie Bomb it wasnt during the ross part

and vidar overall go read any of my recent posts. I actually have loved the new vidar. think you are normal now and not off your rocker. just some of those recent comments caught me off is all I said. never painted you as a pedo nor was I ever one of the ones who ever made a pedo joke on you

Cherie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
my problem with your recent statements in the podcasts were mainly on the part where you said something along the lines of........if someone thinks about fucking kids all day and wants to fuck kids and kids turn them on, they arent a pedo because they didnt commit the act yet, and dont need any help because they havent done a crime yet.

that was my only issue

and @Cherie Bomb it wasnt during the ross part

and vidar overall go read any of my recent posts. I actually have loved the new vidar. think you are normal now and not off your rocker. just some of those recent comments caught me off is all I said. never painted you as a pedo nor was I ever one of the ones who ever made a pedo joke on you

I'm aware Vidar has done a handful of podcasts lately. Can you point me towards which podcast you're quoting? If he said anything problematic, I'd like to address it with him personally and publicly here as well. For better or worse, I am the driver of the BSV short bus these days.

Whether he notices it, I'm not sure, but I think your posts are really positive. I don't think he meant anything personal in lashing out at you, though it was still wrong behavior.

Vidar cares a lot about helping kids in bad situations. It's a very complicated and personal fight he has put considerable time and effort towards. He's seen a lot of shit go down. So it's especially hurtful to him when somebody would accuse him of allowing people with bad intentions towards kids to remain a standing threat. He says some fucked up things without thinking sometimes, but he's out there making a difference.

EDIT: I think I found it. At 8:38, Vidar says, "Is there a difference between a person who says he has pedophile feelings and a person who has actually committed pedophilia? Would you agree that there is some sort of vague difference there?"

In the next few minutes, Vidar explains that Ross has only talked about pedophilic fantasies. Therefore, he should not be treated as harshly as a known sex offender who would be convicted of a crime and thrown in jail to rot. However, Vidar makes it very clear that Ross should not be working around children.

Many people were taking Bryan's accusations as 100% True and Authentic, when it was only hearsay and the "evidence" never surfaced. Bryan was accused Ross of a very serious crime, and that was Vidar's issue.

So, Vidar never said Ross isn't a pedophile because he's only thought about touching kids as far as we're aware. In fact, he refers to Ross as a pedophile in the podcast. I hope this clears things up.

Last edited:

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An anonymous user sent me the following pictures which are alleged to be emails to/from theinternetpolice.com. I don't know how they got them or what they're about but they may be of interest.

upload_2018-5-9_12-8-16.png upload_2018-5-9_12-8-27.png upload_2018-5-9_12-8-34.png upload_2018-5-9_12-8-54.png upload_2018-5-9_12-9-8.png upload_2018-5-9_12-9-40.png upload_2018-5-9_12-9-47.png upload_2018-5-9_12-9-53.png upload_2018-5-9_12-9-58.png upload_2018-5-9_12-10-5.png upload_2018-5-9_12-10-11.png upload_2018-5-9_12-10-18.png upload_2018-5-9_12-10-25.png upload_2018-5-9_12-10-31.png upload_2018-5-9_12-10-41.png upload_2018-5-9_12-10-58.png upload_2018-5-9_12-11-11.png upload_2018-5-9_12-11-19.png

neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Strange. The Internet Police writes like a disabled self-proclaimed internet white-knight troll. I also lost it at the e-mail to: "Dear phil".

With kind regards
John Internet
Chief sausage of bread
Kiwifarms

To add perspective/context to theinternetpolice.com I believe it only existed once Vidar's thread was created on here. I don't know the full lore/story of how theinternetpolice.com came to be and whether it was a direct reaction to having a thread which incorrectly titled Vidar as being a pedophile on here, but I guess that's a question for Vidar.

@BSV What's the story behind theinternetpolice.com?

neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That is it. I am calling my good friend Chief investigator Marshall and I am having you all arrested. You are all going to internet jail for this. :biggrin:

I have to say Vidar, you react to shit almost unimaginably better than before.

Sometimes people discuss how DSP is 100% irredeemable and how he'll never change. One of the few reasons I can't agree is I never pictured you changing.

Waveysauce

kiwifarms.net
@BSV

Did you take down the article you wrote on fred fuchs being sammy samosa? I thought it was on the internet police but now cant find it. Its actually very well written with a lot of points that make sense. Awhile back you didnt want me to post it (or say it wasnt made by you) because you thought anyone on kiwi would never give you a fair chance. due to the recent change these last months I was wondering if could post it....if I can find it it seemed to vanish. Only thing I thought was 100% wrong was the parts where you said sammys face is actually freds face, he was too careful for that but close family member etc id agree

it was what you were talking about half way down in the e-mails neger posted

BSV

Alpha chad Detractor type guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@BSV

Did you take down the article you wrote on fred fuchs being sammy samosa? I thought it was on the internet police but now cant find it. Its actually very well written with a lot of points that make sense. Awhile back you didnt want me to post it (or say it wasnt made by you) because you thought anyone on kiwi would never give you a fair chance. due to the recent change these last months I was wondering if could post it....if I can find it it seemed to vanish. Only thing I thought was 100% wrong was the parts where you said sammys face is actually freds face, he was too careful for that but close family member etc id agree

it was what you were talking about half way down in the e-mails neger posted
I don't have it anymore. Sorry. Maybe it's archived somewhere. But I didn't bother to back any of it up.

Cherie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
@BSV

Did you take down the article you wrote on fred fuchs being sammy samosa? I thought it was on the internet police but now cant find it.

I don't have it anymore. Sorry. Maybe it's archived somewhere. But I didn't bother to back any of it up.

Technically, The Internet Police doesn't exist anymore because Vidar stopped paying his web host months ago. Typing in the domain leads nowhere. However, you're in for a treat, because all the pages were archived before the wiki was taken down by its host:

https://archive.fo/www.theinternetpolice.com

This is the page on Fred Fuchs, which includes the theory that Fred Fuchs and Sammy Samosa are one in the same:

https://archive.fo/PDLkR

Waveysauce

kiwifarms.net
Technically, The Internet Police doesn't exist anymore because Vidar stopped paying his web host months ago. Typing in the domain leads nowhere. However, you're in for a treat, because all the pages were archived before the wiki was taken down by its host:

This is the page on Fred Fuchs, which includes the theory that Fred Fuchs and Sammy Samosa are one in the same:

nice.... but the link you just posted about 75% of what vidar had typed up is gone

Cherie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
nice.... but the link you just posted about 75% of what vidar had typed up is gone

Bummer. I had read through everything a day or two before it was all taken down, and just looking at the archived screenshots, I thought it was all there.

Maybe @BSV can take a look and fill in the blanks for you.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I believe it was actually @SoapQueen1 who archived it all. They said so in this thread.

neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I believe it was actually @SoapQueen1 who archived it all. They said so in this thread.
I only archived the RIP page.

This is the most recent (January 2018) archived copy available, which is from Google Cache's copy:
https://archive.md/ZIOGv

The site went down the same day I think

Status
Not open for further replies.