Orbiter BSV / Vidar Viking Elvi / BrightSideViking / DarthRadeonViking - Banned from Twitch, Sociopath Nazi, WhiteKnight of DSP, Ritualist, Stolen Valor, hates women

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighTierGout

kiwifarms.net
He defended Ross so no.

Again, he defended Ross's against his mental state, he just went wrong about it, instead of saying "he might actually be a pedo, you just don't have 100% sure because he's so fucked in the head and he will say whatever for attention" to a "yeah he looks at kids at taking baths in youtube videos, what's wrong with that? he never touched a kid"

I can't fault Vidar tho, since he got accused of the same shit, therefore, he went on a crusade to defend Ross from the same stuff Vidar was accused of at one point

Darksydepickle

I might be a Falcon Pickle.
kiwifarms.net
New Vidar is pretty neat, he is sassy and has decent comebacks.

He is a bit quirky, with his massively long posts, but that's all he is. Quirky.

As for the pedophile thing, he was accused once, by our beloved married-dick-sucking fantasizer extraidinaire KoP, with flimsy evidence, so he felt for the guy. If KoPs misadventures should've taught people something is that he loved to exaggerate or twist the truth a bit, he did it quite a bunch.

Waveysauce

kiwifarms.net
New Vidar is pretty neat, he is sassy and has decent comebacks.

He is a bit quirky, with his massively long posts, but that's all he is. Quirky.

As for the pedophile thing, he was accused once, by our beloved married-dick-sucking fantasizer extraidinaire KoP, with flimsy evidence, so he felt for the guy. If KoPs misadventures should've taught people something is that he loved to exaggerate or twist the truth a bit, he did it quite a bunch.

the few people who seem to dislike him still are mainly the ones who hold the threats he made that started the whole doxing saga. least from the few ive seen I haven't really seen too much of people defending the bs bryan started. everyone always knew bryan was a bullshitter so never really thought the pedo claims were 100% true everything I remember was the threats

and then alot of people just disagreed with threads he made like this https://kiwifarms.net/threads/what-makes-you-obsess-so-hard-about-dsp.37747/

thats the only things ive seen past few months that anyone has held against vidar. but for the record even during those days vidar was always nice and cordial to me through twitch and pm's here, never came off to me like some wacko person that some people portrayed him as

Last edited:

KwalityKantent

kiwifarms.net
Again, he defended Ross's against his mental state, he just went wrong about it, instead of saying "he might actually be a pedo, you just don't have 100% sure because he's so fucked in the head and he will say whatever for attention" to a "yeah he looks at kids at taking baths in youtube videos, what's wrong with that? he never touched a kid"

I can't fault Vidar tho, since he got accused of the same shit, therefore, he went on a crusade to defend Ross from the same stuff Vidar was accused of at one point

DPJREkX.png

ok

Cherie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
@KwalityKantent that "pedophile apologist apologist" quote is often used against Vidar out of context. It was leveled against Vidar during the Ross debate on the Kumite, but it goes way back.

The person Vidar is referring to in that quote is Amos Yee. At the time, Vidar was subscribed to Amos Yee on Youtube. He had liked an Amos Yee video. He supported Amos Yee's views on free speech, which included open and honest discussions about pedophilia. It's the concept of shedding light on a taboo subject to kill that disease which thrives in darkness.

If the rest of the conversation was shown, you would see he disagreed with Amos Yee's belief that young children should legally be allowed to give consent. He said pedophiles like Amos Yee are fucked up, but they should still have a protected platform to discuss their feelings. It helps the rest of society understand and possibly treat their illness.

Some people may disagree, and that's fine. Apparently, Team Youtube disagrees, as they've just taken down Amos Yee's channel 5 days ago. It's a controversial idea that deserves professional research and observation. But it is not in any way condoning abhorrent behavior or normalizing sick thoughts.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I think he overcorrects too much in defending fellas who have genuine pedophilic tendencies like Ross. However, given that Bryan Dunn was a big source on Vidar being called a pedo and Bryan is a compulsive dick sucking liar who forced this overcorrection on some level, I'm willing to ignore it.

Mainly because at this rate, Bryan will accidentally admit he tried to molest a 15 year old boy.

BSV

Alpha chad Detractor type guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@KwalityKantent that "pedophile apologist apologist" quote is often used against Vidar out of context. It was leveled against Vidar during the Ross debate on the Kumite, but it goes way back.

The person Vidar is referring to in that quote is Amos Yee. At the time, Vidar was subscribed to Amos Yee on Youtube. He had liked an Amos Yee video. He supported Amos Yee's views on free speech, which included open and honest discussions about pedophilia. It's the concept of shedding light on a taboo subject to kill that disease which thrives in darkness.

If the rest of the conversation was shown, you would see he disagreed with Amos Yee's belief that young children should legally be allowed to give consent. He said pedophiles like Amos Yee are fucked up, but they should still have a protected platform to discuss their feelings. It helps the rest of society understand and possibly treat their illness.

Some people may disagree, and that's fine. Apparently, Team Youtube disagrees, as they've just taken down Amos Yee's channel 5 days ago. It's a controversial idea that deserves professional research and observation. But it is not in any way condoning abhorrent behavior or normalizing sick thoughts.
Yes you are quite right. The only correction is that as far as I know yee is only a pedophile apologist. It's only his views that are controversial. As far as I know he have not been convicted or charged with pedophilia. But have chosen a weird hill to die on. Advocating that todlers and small children can give consent to sex. Which is views I never shared with him. He is a really odd character that went from Liberal fee speech activist and atheist , to pedo apologist communist. And I was very on board with his liberal atheism. The reason I heard about him in the first place was on sargons channel. I don't even know what amos is doing these days. And it haven't interested me in a long time. However I am sure this quote directed at heavy mental gayer is never going to die. Even though it's only a out of context quote. I am looking forward to making the same explanation next month. Because this is never going away.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes you are quite right. The only correction is that as far as I know yee is only a pedophile apologist. It's only his views that are controversial. As far as I know he have not been convicted or charged with pedophilia. But have chosen a weird hill to die on. Advocating that todlers and small children can give consent to sex. Which is views I never shared with him. He is a really odd character that went from Liberal fee speech activist and atheist , to pedo apologist communist. And I was very on board with his liberal atheism. The reason I heard about him in the first place was on sargons channel. I don't even know what amos is doing these days. And it haven't interested me in a long time. However I am sure this quote directed at heavy mental gayer is never going to die. Even though it's only a out of context quote. I am looking forward to making the same explanation next month. Because this is never going away.
I would still state that willingly looking for children inside bathtubs is skeevy as hell though. That and he's openly stated he was one at least once or twice.

Haunter

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
For anyone who cares, the alias "Chimichanga" that Bryan Dunn included in the title has been removed (details of the spurious accusation are here). To my knowledge, this is one of ten times Bryan's done this (a list of all such instances can be found here). At the time, Bryan had @BSV's antics to hide behind, so his own non-sense was unfortunately able to slip by :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.