$ (BTC) The Bitcoin Thread - NO SHITCOINERS ALLOWED

JEB!

yeeb
kiwifarms.net
Btc is soaking up all the marketcap again. They can't keep getting away with it!!

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any price prediction for EOY?
i am calling for 16k - 17k
Might depend on how election pans out. If Trump pulls something off and takes it, people might cash out to buy stocks.

If there's no dump, I think $17k+. It bounced off $16k already this week.

crapstream

kiwifarms.net
(no dump)

We are going up!
LTC is going to 80$
Long Long term hold and retire early

But i will call this 16k - 17k the top for this year, some miners will start dumping to take some profit they been mining at 3k - 4k for months, it will be hard to maintain this high price without the hype like it happened in 2018.
so i am calling this the top, but lets see, 25k it might happen too EOY

Last edited:

Particle Bored

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(no dump)

We are going up!
LTC is going to 80$
Long Long term hold and retire early

But i will call this 16k - 17k the top for this year, some miners will start dumping to take some profit they been mining at 3k - 4k for months, it will be hard to maintain this high price without the hype like it happened in 2018.
so i am calling this the top, but lets see, 25k it might happen too EOY
$18488 2020 top as of right now.

It will be interesting to see what happens. Theres a popular school of thought that says this year should be compared to 2017, and once it hits new ATH it could go parabolic again. EOY will be $40k or $10k. (or 50k or 5k)

Looks like it's time to rethinking my swing strategy. Today crossed three of my sell marks but never dipped back low enough to catch my buy orders.

Last edited:

crapstream

kiwifarms.net
$18488 2020 top as of right now.

It will be interesting to see what happens. Theres a popular school of thought that says this year should be compared to 2017, and once it hits new ATH it could go parabolic again. EOY will be $40k or $10k lol.

Looks like it's time to rethinking my swing strategy. Today crossed three of my sell marks but never dipped back low enough to catch my buy orders.
and it just drop to 17222$ in seconds
drop.jpg

some players will cash out at this price, the good thing is about 2020 is that Bitmex is gone and noobs learned they will get reck if they short the corn

crapstream

kiwifarms.net
BTC is there stuck at 1850$
ETH went from 450$ to 550$

what if ETH will trigger the next bull run?

And, please do not celebrate if BTC reaches 20k, there is no need for that, we need 37k to do that, and noobs, please dont buy lambos, lets take it easy this time, we don't need a bubble.

Mepsi Pax

kiwifarms.net
lol I sold BTC @ 18,5 cuz it started to bobble and was (is) way overbought. I won't be surprised to see my timing was wrong, because it always is (still a 40% return tho).

• Feels
Reactions: JEB!

Particle Bored

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You will probably regret this trade forever!
Guy I've been working with bought in in 2017 at $20k and was holding since then and just got out at $15k because he thought it was going to dump. Every day since then his buddy has been very loudly saying "Hey [Particle Bored] did you see where Bitcoins is today?"

Friday before leaving the project I told him, "well, you got your wish. Bitcoins dumped." "Yeah? How bad?" "Take a look. Wicked slide right down the mountain." [checks phone] "Oh fuck you [Particle Bored]."

(dude already has two Lambos so I'm sure he'll be fine)

Reactions: greengrilledcheese

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
lol I sold BTC @ 18,5 cuz it started to bobble and was (is) way overbought. I won't be surprised to see my timing was wrong, because it always is (still a 40% return tho).
You guessed right. /biz/ is full of pink wojaks again.

Particle Bored

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like you made a good move if you bought back in the last hour or so.
You guessed right. /biz/ is full of pink wojaks again.
It bounced right off the 2018 high and gained back almost 1k. Hopefully just a blip.

Edit: well so far it's been a hell of a blip.

Last edited:

crapstream

kiwifarms.net
i saw a couple of reddit post of guys who sold their BTC and bought their dream car, one got a Porshe the other one a Mercedes, selling now it will be a regret in a few years, same as the guy who bought two pizzas for 10k btc.

Tags
None