$ (BTC) The Bitcoin Thread - NO SHITCOINERS ALLOWED

Skeletor

Premeditated Worder
kiwifarms.net
In related news: Dec 10 is when the legit trading houses are scheduled to start selling Bitcoin futures. This is basically like the scene in The Big Short where Selena Gomez is playing blackjack and people start making side bets all around her. If you want to gamble on shorting Bitcoins, this is your chance.

No idea if this is good or bad for the BTC price. should be fun either way.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
i can feel it

calling in the air tonight

oh lord

BTC is definitely going to break. I commenced a transfer hours ago and it's not even verifying. Exchanges are fucking folding because BTC is shitting itself.

Sell. If you can sell.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Dunno if this is the big one or not. The salt on Reddit is excellent, tho.
1514650808468.jpg

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i can feel it

calling in the air tonight

oh lord

BTC is definitely going to break. I commenced a transfer hours ago and it's not even verifying. Exchanges are fucking folding because BTC is shitting itself.

Sell. If you can sell.
Did you crypto-cuck yourself by selling at $12k last night? :evil:

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's odd is that they were definitely spamming links but they also were making content posts in on-topic boards. Fucking pajeet.

Crypto spam is interesting in that its insanely more profitable than spamming penis enlargement shit. So they're usually a lot more high effort than normal spam.

However, posting and fitting in at KF while also spamming has to be some next level spam operation.

Save Goober

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nope, we're in a very heavy bear market and could be in one for years. $4k is well within reasonable range. I'm staying hedged by shorting on BitMEX.
Thanks, I was actually hoping for a good response from someone knowledgeable.
I've been interested in crypto for a long time now but had a lot of student loans to pay off before making investments.
Now that loans are gone and a lot of the hype is down and people are talking about how stupid and dead bitcoin is again, like many times over the years, I've started looking at it more seriously.

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks, I was actually hoping for a good response from someone knowledgeable.
I've been interested in crypto for a long time now but had a lot of student loans to pay off before making investments.
Now that loans are gone and a lot of the hype is down and people are talking about how stupid and dead bitcoin is again, like many times over the years, I've started looking at it more seriously.
I'm looking for a giant fuck off capitulation candle, after that I become bull. See the squared candle, and the accumulation vally. Note that this chart is logarithmic and a long term view. There's no reason we can't create some bull traps along the way.
upload_2018-7-1_16-10-55.png

Weekly chart really shows the volume
upload_2018-7-1_16-17-33.png

Last edited: