$ (BTC) The Bitcoin Thread - NO SHITCOINERS ALLOWED

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Pee Wee Herman

Playhouse Overlord
kiwifarms.net
Bunch of faggot billionaires have launched a short ladder attack on BTC Value. Everyone else is getting caught in the blast radius.

They brought it down to $51,000 for a few days, the perfect opportunity for common folk to buy in. Thanks for the dip Wall Street assholes.

Vanguard has been sending out these emails to employees alleging how crypto is not a substitute to stocks and bonds. Seems like more suppression tactics to prevent potential investors.
https://institutional.vanguard.com/...y/article/InvComDigitalCurrenciesNoSubstitute

Also lol.
well no shit.png

• Agree
Reactions: 419

tulskij_tochnyj

I identify as a rifle
kiwifarms.net
Vanguard has been sending out these emails to employees alleging how crypto is not a substitute to stocks and bonds. Seems like more suppression tactics to prevent potential investors.
https://institutional.vanguard.com/...y/article/InvComDigitalCurrenciesNoSubstitute

Also lol.
View attachment 2034122
Unlike some shady Bahaman crypto exchange with unrestricted margin trading and shit, hedgies must account for possible class-action lawsuits and political action from assblasted retail lemmings whose "investments" were wiped. They don't need your $50k if it's gonna cost them hundreds of thousands in lawyer fees later. That's why they usually leave crypto trading to qualified investors only.

Sithis

Dread Lord of the Void
kiwifarms.net
This... this is, good for bitcoin, I guess

thisisgoodforbitcoin.png

Carlos Weston Chantor

Experienced For Her Pleasure
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who bought BTC last year and is sitting on fat stacks should sell and turn that money into property. And Guns. With Ammo. And a dog.

Me, I am hoping the crazy train goes another year so I can do the same.
Already got rid of most of mine (for years I got paid with bitcoin exclusively so I had a lot). I don't have any doubts that BTC will go to 100k or even 200k in the near future but I have no interest in a fully regulated kyc/aml surveillance bankcoin and I'm not looking towards paying bitcoin taxes either

For those of you still talking about "wall street faggot billionaires" fighting against your magic libertarian money please grow up and stop living in 2017. It's the current year and nobody loves bitcoin more than banks and investment funds. Bitcoin developers have been financed by "wall street faggot billionaires" for years. One of the largest investors in Blockstream has been the literal chairman of Bilderberg Group ffs

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Already got rid of most of mine (for years I got paid with bitcoin exclusively so I had a lot). I don't have any doubts that BTC will go to 100k or even 200k in the near future but I have no interest in a fully regulated kyc/aml surveillance bankcoin and I'm not looking towards paying bitcoin taxes either

For those of you still talking about "wall street faggot billionaires" fighting against your magic libertarian money please grow up and stop living in 2017. It's the current year and nobody loves bitcoin more than banks and investment funds. Bitcoin developers have been financed by "wall street faggot billionaires" for years. One of the largest investors in Blockstream has been the literal chairman of Bilderberg Group ffs
Congratulations on making it :semperfidelis:

american_amadan

kiwifarms.net
Wowie, look at that. As soon as Q1 futures expires BTC skyrockets back up. What a shock. If the SEC was anything more than the intuitional bank's enforcement division, they'd investigate BTC manipulation in conjunction with futures contracts.
The big dogs and the feds just want their BTC cut. Happens with everything.

world of shit

kiwifarms.net
Is there an easy way to go from BTC to cash in hand (~$500-1000) without any hassle?
local bitcoins. I haven't used them in years, though so not sure if infested with glowies.
Back in the day it was full of anarcho-capitalists, libertarians, etc. And was a great way to keep coin profits off the books if you mined. Especially if you built up a bunch of regulars, Nowadays, not sure how safe (legally or physically) it is, since everyone's grandma knows about bitcoin.

Cool Dog

A goodboi denied his Wendy's
kiwifarms.net
I do think Bitcoin has way more exposure to the asset bubble then other cryptos.
Why?
When you realize the toddlers who watched this shit are now old enough to trade crypto

Fuck I'm old...............
One of the largest investors in Blockstream has been the literal chairman of Bilderberg Group ffs
Got more on that?