$ (BTC) The Bitcoin Thread - NO SHITCOINERS ALLOWED

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Retarded INTP

Stallion Apostle
kiwifarms.net
Where did you buy it? i literally tried multiple markets yesterday(Kraken,Gemini,binance) and they all said no. i knew it would bounce back, i'm still fucking pissed. BTW never use BITTREX.

BITTREX IS RUN BY ETHAN RALPH TIER SCAMMERS.
TrustWallet and PancakeSwap. The contract for BSC Luna is on CMC. I was expecting a tard bounce but this is fucking ridiculous. There is no way I could even cash out or swap back to BNB with liquidity this low. I am just ruining my day being hooked to a meme chart.

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
TrustWallet and PancakeSwap. The contract for BSC Luna is on CMC. I was expecting a tard bounce but this is fucking ridiculous. There is no way I could even cash out or swap back to BNB with liquidity this low. I am just ruining my day being hooked to a meme chart.
how much you up now?

Treasure Champs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
USD-T has been known to be bullshit for awhile now. you can't bank run literal imaginary money

Where did you buy it? i literally tried multiple markets yesterday(Kraken,Gemini,binance) and they all said no. i knew it would bounce back, i'm still fucking pissed. BTW never use BITTREX.

BITTREX IS RUN BY ETHAN RALPH TIER SCAMMERS.

What's wrong with Bittrex? Did you mean Bitfinex, which is a notoriously dodgy operation?

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not related to Bitcoin but I bought 50$ of LUNA yesterday. For the lulz. I am now up 700%. Peak clown market. I don't even understand how it can be in the green given the state of its ecosystem. What the fuck.

Edit : Holy shit what did I get myself into
I'm right there with you. I saw what /biz/ was up too yesterday and threw another 200 dollars on top of my 20 dollar joke buy. I'm almost to a thousand dollars now.

Sometimes I really hate crypto.

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
1497% and it dipped a bit so I was probably higher one or two hours ago
fuck wish i knew how easy pancake wallet was, you'd be surprised how many hoops these market places make you jump through just to get the opportunity to sign up. i just assume my identity has been stolen now.
What's wrong with Bittrex? Did you mean Bitfinex, which is a notoriously dodgy operation?
signed up and they wouldn't let me buy luna, despite there being no indication that they were suspending that option prior to me signing up. you can check for yourself, its only once you sign up and put up your money that suddenly they go "uh oh sorry about that, not selling that today"
I'm right there with you. I saw what /biz/ was up too yesterday and threw another 200 dollars on top of my 20 dollar joke buy. I'm almost to a thousand dollars now.

Sometimes I really hate crypto.
i mean at a certain point it literally can't get any lower and thats what my thinking was. i'm sure it can only get to nano units. the problem is its too late, it logistically can't get to a penny, and its at 0.00036 now.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i mean at a certain point it literally can't get any lower and thats what my thinking was. i'm sure it can only get to nano units. the problem is its too late, it logistically can't get to a penny, and its at 0.00036 now.
Its got the same retard energy of SHIB last year at the moment. That wasn't much fun either because you know you could get rugged at any moment. At the same time though you wish you had bought more. Its gambling plain and simple. Some autismos on 4chan crunched the numbers and are saying that at the present supply level, full recapitalization from its ATH is .04 cents. No way that happens. Its another pump and dump. Will probably sell out when I see the media start reporting on it.

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
Its got the same retard energy of SHIB last year at the moment. That wasn't much fun either because you know you could get rugged at any moment. At the same time though you wish you had bought more. Its gambling plain and simple. Some autismos on 4chan crunched the numbers and are saying that at the present supply level, full recapitalization from its ATH is .04 cents. No way that happens. Its another pump and dump. Will probably sell out when I see the media start reporting on it.
if you put the right number down, we're at .037-.039 cents right now

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
Huh? I don't get what you're trying to say here. What do you mean 'redeem' USDT? You swap it into dollars on a CEX and deposit it into your bank account.

There are 19,000 cryptos and yeah, about 99% of them are the retarded offspring of a joke fucking a scam. I do find it kind of fun, though. It's one of the very few spaces that's still Wild West and not regulated to death by boring governments and red tape and endless forms to fill in. Downside: things like Luna. It'll be regulated to death very soon and the party will be over.

You laugh, but I've seen hundreds of people throw money into that black hole over the last few days. Like, oh, it's gone to a cent, how much lower could it possibly go? (looks) $0.00003. Dead projects, like dead cats, don't actually bounce, but lots of people think it is worth 'a punt' for $20 or in some cases, $200.*

*I have seen people quote this as a frivolous amount to gamble for a laugh. I am clearly far too fucking poor to hang out with these people.
Boomers used to buy paper stock certificates of dead companies.
At least you can frame a worthless paper stock certificate. Some were quite pretty.

What do you do with deadcoins in your digital wallet? Reminisce at the digits that coulda been?

Retink

the retard appreciating USA Oy Vey History Month
kiwifarms.net
Remember, no matter how bad your investments do, at least you're not Mike Novogratz, the guy with multiple failed hedge funds that went all in on LUNA and got this tattoo:
1652724672624.png

He still somehow gets invited to talk on finance shows on main stream media so there are probably plenty of other hacks like him, and normies build their finance knowledge idiots like this.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He still somehow gets invited to talk on finance shows on main stream media so there are probably plenty of other hacks like him, and normies build their finance knowledge idiots like this.
Very nice of this big fishie to lead all the little fishies into the mouths of the sharks.

Retink

kiwifarms.net
Very nice of this big fishie to lead all the little fishies into the mouths of the sharks.
Anyone who listens to a talking head on the mainstream media, or even youtube, is bound to fail. Even if the talking head is completely right, without understanding the investment yourself it's impossible to make rational decisions, and I don't even mean knowing everything about the investment, but at least having a solid enough understanding to get why the price went up or down and how that influences your initial decision to buy.

Treasure Champs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember, no matter how bad your investments do, at least you're not Mike Novogratz, the guy with multiple failed hedge funds that went all in on LUNA and got this tattoo:
View attachment 3288700

I mean, at least he had the sense to get a wolf and not the actual terra luna logo. It's an ugly tattoo but he could probably pass it off as something else.

Do Kwon named his daughter Luna a month before it went to shit. Poor kid.

Retink

kiwifarms.net
I mean, at least he had the sense to get a wolf and not the actual terra luna logo. It's an ugly tattoo but he could probably pass it off as something else.

Do Kwon named his daughter Luna a month before it went to shit. Poor kid.
See, what he really needs to do is get two more wolves on the side and pretend he's just a goth at heart. As for the guys daughter, she can just play it off as a Helluva Boss reference or something, as no one will remember Terra Luna in a couple of years probably.

Dave.

We can’t expect god to do all the work
kiwifarms.net
Should I buy LUNA right now even though it's value is gone? $20 for about 70k shares sounds pretty fucking awesome and even if it peaks at a dollar that's a total conversion of a $20 dollar bill into a 70k lmao.

Local Fed

You'll never shine if you don't glow
kiwifarms.net
Should I buy LUNA right now even though it's value is gone? $20 for about 70k shares sounds pretty fucking awesome and even if it peaks at a dollar that's a total conversion of a $20 dollar bill into a 70k lmao.
Personally if I were you I'd empty out my bank account and take on a couple of loans to buy LUNA. All it needs to do is to reach a market cap of almost 7 trillion dollars, roughly half of China's GDP to make it worth $1 per coin. Seems like a good bet to me.

Dave.

We can’t expect god to do all the work
kiwifarms.net
Personally if I were you I'd empty out my bank account and take on a couple of loans to buy LUNA. All it needs to do is to reach a market cap of almost 7 trillion dollars, roughly half of China's GDP to make it worth $1 per coin. Seems like a good bet to me.
Maybe if I pray to God he'll magic 7 trillion into this corpse of a bitcoin. Miracles can happen, right?