$ (BTC) The Bitcoin Thread - NO SHITCOINERS ALLOWED

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's your rebuy point anyway?
I've already long from ~$3600 (see my, "I nailed this" post), minus some exiting and re-entering of that position (catching like 60% of this upward movement).

I'm looking to take profit and find a blow off-top to take a short entry (in my green rectangle), stop-loss somewhere above the green rectangle in case resistance breaks.
upload_2018-11-28_12-32-24.png

• Informative
Reactions: AnOminous

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If BTC doesn't immediately retrace from this, new game plan. Mods don't merge my chart posts REEEEEE (preserves timestamps).
upload_2018-11-28_14-11-38.png

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was working out perfectly until instead of breaking down all the way it just retraced back to the neckline. Took myself out of position at break even from the short. Will wait until there's a clearer signal to re-enter a position. I got some spot USDT waiting to buy BTC anyways.
upload_2018-11-28_23-4-42.png

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
touched the mostly-unbroken upper-trend line, returned back to neckline point of control. I don't have a strong sentiment right now. I feel like we're creating a bull trap, right now but I have no time horizon predictions.
upload_2018-11-29_12-42-9.png

Last edited:

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dumped off the trend-line, lower high, we might make another run for the trend line then dump off of it again, giving it a curved over shape on longer time-scales. Closed a short and took a small long here, thinking we might repeat the pattern of clawing our way back up to ~$4250.
upload_2018-11-30_0-9-52.png

• Informative
Reactions: Gator Young Henning

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Closed short at $4040, it's hard to trade while playing Warframe at the same time. I'll short this again if it doesn't recover immediately.
upload_2018-11-30_2-29-23.png

• Informative
Reactions: Gator Young Henning

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Volatility is down as we consolidate to the lows. It looks like it wants to take another leg down, but at the same time there's a real possibility of a sudden re-test of a higher level. As the range tightens the breakout in either direction becomes increasingly imminent.
upload_2018-12-13_3-35-18.png

someone market sold like 300+ BTC on Bitfinex with huge slippage and then it immediately pumps, off the one minute chart, lol
upload_2018-12-13_4-32-55.png

Last edited:
Tags
None