$ (BTC) The Bitcoin Thread - NO SHITCOINERS ALLOWED

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Touching the low again, looking like it's about to break. I'm not going to short "support" at large size until it breaks. Reminder that Bitfinex has like $100 premium so the prices may seem off if you look at my earlier post.
upload_2018-12-13_13-7-3.png

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
check out this fake out, still to be determined which direction was fake. One minute candles.
upload_2018-12-13_18-21-0.png

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Congratulations everyone we made it through chop city and made it to a new leg down.
upload_2018-12-14_14-7-10.png

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it's just dancing on the edge of oblivion right here, there's a lot of selling happening and not a lot of dumping. Feels like a bart in the making
upload_2018-12-15_7-57-15.png

• Informative
Reactions: Cinderblock

LastOfTheMohicans

kiwifarms.net
They could probably dodge this by using some kind of donation form that instead of a static address, assigns a new receiving address for every transaction.
Samourai Paynyms work that way and even go one step further.

The short version is you publish your paynym code, and someone scans it, mixes it with their own paynym code with some cryptography magic I'm not confident in my ability to explain, and gets shown an entire series of addresses that only the sender and receiver will ever know about.

Lightning Network payments also work in a way that gives a lot more privacy as well.

Last edited:

Jeb-sama

slow and steady
kiwifarms.net

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
closed my short at a $10 loss, it doesn't look like its gonna dump right away. This is what I get for trading on a weekend.
upload_2018-12-15_22-4-4.png

• Informative
Reactions: Nuttelex

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I martingaled (like a degen) the second pump and closed half here. I need to hold a short in general to hedge myself, so I don't really count the other half as a real short.
upload_2018-12-16_6-32-4.png

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
GAMBOOOOL!
yeah, I had a stop at $3260 ($3250 being major resistance), and if that happened it would effectively mean I closed my hedge against my private wallet.

It came really close, too (index price of the futures market I use).
upload_2018-12-16_6-41-25.png

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Closed my short hedge. I'll just let it ride for now. New week boyz.
upload_2018-12-16_23-39-13.png

Tags
None