$ (BTC) The Bitcoin Thread - NO SHITCOINERS ALLOWED

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look at how far Bitfinex wicked up as compared to Coinbase. Not even BitMEX went that far with liquidations, and they give you far more leverage.
upload_2018-12-17_4-46-0.png

$40 million USD liquidated on BitMEX.
upload_2018-12-17_4-49-42.png

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got stopped out of my short. It might break up through my next line, and I don't wanna be short if that happens.
upload_2018-12-17_4-57-59.png

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
got stopped into a long at $3561, closed it here. We up 15% over these last two days, boyz.
upload_2018-12-18_15-41-50.png

Functional Animal

kiwifarms.net
Anyone have a good info source to understand what @CrunkLord420 is talking about and how to get into this crypto currency stuff? I'm a complete fucking noob to most of this stuff and it seems it would be wise to learn what could be valuable info sooner rather than later.

Banh Xeo

Tôi nói những trang trại này an toàn để lướt sóng
kiwifarms.net
@CrunkLord420 what's your opinion on where the general market is headed now? I've heard rumbling that BTC may crash to 1k, or it will hold strong in the storm that is coming. Personally, im going into weed and crypto to protect myself. Not sure which though, and I think I need to decide soon.

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@CrunkLord420 what's your opinion on where the general market is headed now? I've heard rumbling that BTC may crash to 1k, or it will hold strong in the storm that is coming. Personally, im going into weed and crypto to protect myself. Not sure which though, and I think I need to decide soon.
There's not enough information in the chart to even guess what's going to happen. I feel like a pull-back is coming, but this is like the inverted of trying to catch a falling knife. The volatility is extremely high. It's wicking in both directions.

Long term I believe the price will consolidate below $4k. I don't think we'll see $6k any time soon.

• Feels
Reactions: Tookie

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Historical Volatility indicator included at the bottom. We're making 6% swings hourly right now. I'm trying to scalp this shit.
upload_2018-12-20_18-19-21.png

Tags
None