$ (BTC) The Bitcoin Thread - NO SHITCOINERS ALLOWED

Banh Xeo

Tôi nói những trang trại này an toàn để lướt sóng
kiwifarms.net
There's not enough information in the chart to even guess what's going to happen. I feel like a pull-back is coming, but this is like the inverted of trying to catch a falling knife. The volatility is extremely high. It's wicking in both directions.

Long term I believe the price will consolidate below $4k. I don't think we'll see $6k any time soon.
Pretty much what I was thinking too, well enjoy the ebbs!

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Long term I believe the price will consolidate below $4k. I don't think we'll see $6k any time soon.
Or if we do it will be temporary and crash again. Back in 2014 (?) or so it made a run at $2000 and then crashed, a couple months later, ran back up to $1500 or so, and then went back down below $1000 for a couple years. There were earlier similar things, too.

Alex Poulos

Not the Celtic Rebel
kiwifarms.net
What's the deal with BTC's usability now? The network is clogged with unconfirmed transactions, right? Looks, like its only usecase is moving fuckloads of money beyond national borders, at the moment, unless there's serious proliferation of the Lighting network going. Is it time to put some bucks into BCH?

Jeb-sama

slow and steady
kiwifarms.net
You have to love watching bitcoin drop $500 dollars in value in less than 10 minutes. Totally not manipulated at all
It had every reason to move hard south. It's been sitting above two significant supports for a month now, and price action has been shit. Impotent bullfags couldn't even repair half the damage that was done on the 24th of september

• Agree
Reactions: Alex Poulos
Tags
None