• ”They gave me a dose for schizophrenia, but I'm not schizo.”

Bully Hunters

Discussion in 'Games' started by Quijibo69, Apr 11, 2018.

1. https://www.pcgamer.com/elite-women-gamers-team-up-to-destroy-online-bullies-and-abusers-in-csgo/

Here's the streamer in question:

Looks and acts a lot like Zoe Quinn.

This really needs to be a thread, the dumpster fire comes on April 12 at 7pm EST on Twitch.

• Winner Winner x 24
    • Informative Informative x 5
    #1 Quijibo69, Apr 11, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2018
    Quijibo69

Quijibo69 Child Abduction

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    Zaragoza

Zaragoza Love Saw It
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I haven't seen eyebags that bad since Allison Rapp. This all sounds so childish right down to the name. But I really want to see this go up in flames.

• Agree Agree x 1
    PortsideDave

PortsideDave Concentration camp counselor

kiwifarms.net
  3. Goddamn there are so many warning signs. Do you really want a booby streamer to be your spokeswoman?

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    The Shadow

The Shadow Festive Yuletide Gremlin

kiwifarms.net
  4. Just call them a bunch of smelly fat cunts and watch them turn to water.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    heathercho

heathercho Not YoRee Koh.

kiwifarms.net
  5. We need a return of team gamerfood to patrol these thots.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. God this'll be fun to watch crash and burn.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I can't wait for the articles in the near future that detail how the financiers, supporters, and other general white knight faggots behind this are the actual sexual abusers and bullies. Guarantee you more than just of few of them have a graveyard of skeletons and one sexual assault charge/allegation in their closets.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Inb4 hamplanets will rage when faced against decent players, calling them a range of racial slurs and playing victim on twatter.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ThePurpleProse

ThePurpleProse Average Joe

kiwifarms.net
  9. So what are the chances harassment actually get increased just because people want to beat these idiots for a youtube video? I'm gonna guess a lot :lol:

• Agree Agree x 9
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Tetraphobia

Tetraphobia This is a hurt-box I can't leave
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. You shouldn't shoot a female player on CS:GO what the fuck is wrong with you? She's a WOMAN for fucks sake. Online players should follow the same laws as real life.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. the smarter idea would be to ignore these faggots and let them wither away but what the fuck do i know

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Power Armor

Power Armor Have fun online!

kiwifarms.net
  12. Some of their best videos came from griefing various "gamer gurlz" and "titty streamers". This is a match made in heaven for the boys.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    millais

millais The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas

kiwifarms.net
  13. Not feeding these attention whores sounds like a very responsible idea. But it doesn't sound nearly as funny as the trolling that surely is to come :lol:

• Agree Agree x 3
    ConcernedAnon

ConcernedAnon Concerned and hopefully anonymous

kiwifarms.net
  14. Decent? "Slightly below average" will likely be enough to do it.

LOL.

Reddit discussion: Top female sponsored team LGB.fe losing 16-2 to random swedish pug team

Obligatory kitchen joke as top comment was enough to get the thread onto /r/shitredditsays. REEEEE. But minimal salt, alas.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    Elwood P. Dowd

Elwood P. Dowd Here, let me give you one of my cards.

kiwifarms.net
  15. you're welcome to flickshot these fuckers into oblivion if you come across them but i wouldn't actively give them attention

• Agree Agree x 3
    Power Armor

Power Armor Have fun online!

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 11
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    ThePurpleProse

ThePurpleProse Average Joe

kiwifarms.net
  16. Anyone who's ever played CS:GO knows shittalking is a universal constant in that game and it's usually just shitters in casual matches.
    lol only valve has access to report statistics, I didn't know "estimate" meant "pulled out of my ass"
    I am interested in this live show though, I can't imagine anyone would actually be able to make a show out of this live without staging everything, the process of finding a "bully" and entering the game to target specifically them. You obviously can't do that in competitive games, and the idea of being able to pick out one guy in a 20-man pub server is laughable, how you would be able to do this in a live setting and not have like 45 minutes of downtime between targets is beyond me.
    :popcorn: at the ready.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Visitor

Visitor You are carefully watched by many people.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 10
    Rumpled Foreskin

Rumpled Foreskin Would you pay a dime..to see this?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. So... we now have a Justice League for video games. When can we expect the Legion of Doom?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.