Lolcow BumpityBoo

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToughCookies

kiwifarms.net
Jeremy Frederick Wilson (a.k.a. "BumpityBoo") is a young lolcow with Aspergers. He seems to be obsessed with Elves--thinking that they actually exist--and professes to follow the "Elven religion." He also appears to have learned, after uploading quite a few videos and being trolled, not to make his videos public and has since made all of his videos private. You can still find his YT profile here. These are the only full videos of his that I can find on YouTube currently:

(This one was slightly edited towards the end)

You can also find clips of his videos in this series, attempting to educate him on social skills and not getting himself trolled:

More available here ...

His own description of himself:
Hello, I'm Jeremy Fredrick Wilson aka Bumpity Boo (that's my nickname). I do not like speaking to people unless I've known them for a very long time or they prove themselves to be exceedingly trustworthy. Mainly I talk with my mom, my computer, and my two friends.

I love my computer. I also love being organized especially with folders in my computer. In addition, I am very fond of playing the French Horn, reading poetry, doing intrepreative dance, and doing independent research. I also appreciate the wonders of elves and elfs (yes, there is a difference to be explained in a later Vlog) and I believe in the important role they will play in the future of society.

I am just beginning to Vlog and like Youtube alot.

Thank you for your comments, views, and subscriptions.

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
From what I've seen here, he seems like any normal suffer of the autism scale (at least he seems to be seeking help). I kinda liked the last video with that guy trying to help him; in my book, that makes him at least 10x better than some of the other lolcows that refuse to believe they need any assistance.

ToughCookies

kiwifarms.net
From what I've seen here, he seems like any normal suffer of the autism scale (at least he seems to be seeking help). I kinda liked the last video with that guy trying to help him; in my book, that makes him at least 10x better than some of the other lolcows that refuse to believe they need any assistance.
I see your point there but, I do think his videos--at least the ones I could still find--are funny and cringeworthy, but as you mentioned he at least did attempt to get some help and heeded some well-needed advice from others unlike CWC.

Last edited:

Lefty's Revenge

Sexy Alien Man
kiwifarms.net
I kinda wish I would have caught him when he was still actively making videos. The Damian guy can wear out his welcome after a while and I kind of want to hear what Bumpity has to say himself. He's funny but I can't bring myself to trash him like other lolcows.

Also that video of his interpretive dance is one of the most uncomfortable things I've ever sat through.

Andrew Noel Schaefer

Mentally ill goblin who only talks about soda.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
2014-04-09 12_37_04-BumpityBoo _ CWCki Forums.png

The face of death.

What is with lolcows and choosing weird names? Like this one, Bumpityboo.

B

BT 075

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1270

The face of death.

What is with lolcows and choosing weird names? Like this one, Bumpityboo.

His mother is the one responsible for that name. I assume she gave it to him when he was a jumpy little kiddo back in the day. Being the autistic wonderboy that he is, naturally he never outgrew that phase. It makes sense for him to use a name given to him by a parent, since nearly all lolcows tend to be coddled, spoiled mama's boys. Outside of family they have very little social contacts.

They choose weird names because they are weird. It seems only fitting. Not all names are weird though. Take Parkourdude for example. Not a very original choice of name but very to-the-point: he's into Parkour and he's a dude, so there ya go. And Chrischan - Christian Chandler.

Now as for this BumpityBoo kid, he's almost a bit too cringeworthy for me to watch. Nah skip the almost part, he just is. The squinty eyes, the voice... it's like Elrond buttfucked Gilbert Gottfried and this was the result. Autism, schmautism. It's really does not justify anything. Get him to a speech therapist, be strict on him and tell him to not act like n annoying little shit. And preferably, do so when he's still young enough to change. No one past the age of six ought to speak of "my mommy" and be dead-serious about it. That's the type of stuff that'll make you get bullied and for parents to not correct such behaviour is a form of child abuse in my opinion because you're sure as hell not making the guy's life any easier.

FifthColumn

Super Kami Guru
kiwifarms.net
His mother is the one responsible for that name. I assume she gave it to him when he was a jumpy little kiddo back in the day. Being the autistic wonderboy that he is, naturally he never outgrew that phase. It makes sense for him to use a name given to him by a parent, since nearly all lolcows tend to be coddled, spoiled mama's boys. Outside of family they have very little social contacts.

They choose weird names because they are weird. It seems only fitting. Not all names are weird though. Take Parkourdude for example. Not a very original choice of name but very to-the-point: he's into Parkour and he's a dude, so there ya go. And Chrischan - Christian Chandler.

Now as for this BumpityBoo kid, he's almost a bit too cringeworthy for me to watch. Nah skip the almost part, he just is. The squinty eyes, the voice... it's like Elrond buttfucked Gilbert Gottfried and this was the result. Autism, schmautism. It's really does not justify anything. Get him to a speech therapist, be strict on him and tell him to not act like n annoying little shit. And preferably, do so when he's still young enough to change. No one past the age of six ought to speak of "my mommy" and be dead-serious about it. That's the type of stuff that'll make you get bullied and for parents to not correct such behaviour is a form of child abuse in my opinion because you're sure as hell not making the guy's life any easier.
It all makes one wonder, why more than a few otherwise smart, serious, well educated parents of autistic children choose to "coddle" and not correct their behaviors, when so much literature states its a good idea to do so.
It does not take a genius to know that if one doesn't correct certain behaviors early on, it will lead to a harsh wake up call for the child in question.
You'd think BumpityBoo's mother would care enough about her son to actually read on how to help a young autist, instead of just let him dink around on the internet...

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
I got eleven seconds into the first video. I don't have enough alcohol in my system to sit through it.

ToughCookies

kiwifarms.net
I got eleven seconds into the first video. I don't have enough alcohol in my system to sit through it.
You don't know what you're missing. This is some prime cringe material. I get a huge laugh every time I watch that video. It's just so cringey you have to laugh at it regardless of how queer or annoying the lolcow specimen is.

IcyHotWings

Baked Potato Superstar
kiwifarms.net
Baaaambeddybuuuuu! I wish I knew about this kid back when he was still around, his interpretive 4th of July dance video is hilarious, the "cousin's girlfriend" one is pretty funny too, but mainly for the video glitches. I love his catchphrase, "Oh boy oh boy oh boise". :P

Colress

Where will you be during random hair event?
kiwifarms.net
something about this kid makes me cringe harder at him than i do at chris. i don't know

Connor Bible

Inferior Enfant Terrible
kiwifarms.net
For some reason, I feel simultaneously annoyed and kind of sad for Jeremy. I'm not sure if he entirely fits the criteria for a lolcow. He reminds me of my hyperactive self from back when I was in middle school... How old is he now?

Bridechu

kiwifarms.net
Wow, this kid is like a walking autism checklist. I worked with a girl with almost identical speech patterns, although she did eventually get better at it. This kind of stuff is usually because they pick media to emulate and don't realize no one actually talks like that.

The sad thing is that occupational therapy would solve a lot of his issues but parents re-enforce the special snowflake stuff because it's cute before they hit puberty, and after that it's usually too late.

Yawning Squirtle

"the squirtle who yawned"
kiwifarms.net
For some reason, I feel simultaneously annoyed and kind of sad for Jeremy. I'm not sure if he entirely fits the criteria for a lolcow. He reminds me of my hyperactive self from back when I was in middle school... How old is he now?
A lot of functioning, well-adjusted people today could've been "lolcows" if they had a camera and access to the internet some years ago. Not everyone is a CWC. With people like Sammy and this kid, it's hard to tell if it's just a phase or if they are destined to be manchildren, but I think the attention (positive and negative) they get from people online doesn't help one bit. They find an audience and eventually enemies to fight, it's stimulating to them. Most people eventually outgrow their awkwardness by interacting with the world and discovering new things. These people keep fighting invisible people on the internet.

not the bees

kiwifarms.net
I remember that kid.

His later videos were kind of funny, since his voice was starting to get awkwardly low. I think one of his last videos was him confessing that he was what he called a "test tube baby", apparently his mom had to get a sperm donor. He seemed pretty visibly upset, too.

I've always wondered what happened to that kid. His videos gave me laugh, but I wouldn't exactly call him a lolcow.

Status
Not open for further replies.