Lolcow BumpityBoo

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wheat pasta

You're not real! Fuck you!
kiwifarms.net
"To be free of.. British tyranny." *does the mm-MMM girl finger wiggle*
What? I just.. What? This guy is hilarious. I honestly feel kinda bad for him, he doesn't really make me cringe. I grew up in the homeschooling community and there were a lot of autistic kids in it, so I'm kind of used to this kind of behavior though.
Come to think of it.. do we know if he's homeschooled? The creepy borderline-oedipal (or just kinda unhealthy in one way or another) relationship of sons with their moms was pretty common in the homeschooling community.

EDIT:

Just watched the girlfriend video. His reaction to that is pretty much what mine was when my older brother got a girlfriend. *sigh* Also I was not expecting the editing at the end, made me spit my water all over. 10/10.

Last edited:

ToughCookies

kiwifarms.net
"To be free of.. British tyranny." *does the mm-MMM girl finger wiggle*
What? I just.. What? This guy is hilarious. I honestly feel kinda bad for him, he doesn't really make me cringe. I grew up in the homeschooling community and there were a lot of autistic kids in it, so I'm kind of used to this kind of behavior though.
Come to think of it.. do we know if he's homeschooled? The creepy borderline-oedipal (or just kinda unhealthy in one way or another) relationship of sons with their moms was pretty common in the homeschooling community.

EDIT:

Just watched the girlfriend video. His reaction to that is pretty much what mine was when my older brother got a girlfriend. *sigh* Also I was not expecting the editing at the end, made me spit my water all over. 10/10.
He's not homeschooled. In one of the videos in this series, he talks about screaming with joy in his school cafeteria when he finds that his mommy gave him extra Keebler Elf cookies for lunch and someone kicking his books down the stairs at his school.

I remember that kid.

His later videos were kind of funny, since his voice was starting to get awkwardly low. I think one of his last videos was him confessing that he was what he called a "test tube baby", apparently his mom had to get a sperm donor. He seemed pretty visibly upset, too.
I wonder if anyone saved any of his other videos like Christorians did with Chris'. I've looked online but, can't seem to locate any that weren't edited parodies / YouTube Poops. The video you mentioned sounds pretty interesting in regards to how he was conceived.

I also wonder what he sounds like with a lower-pitched voice now that he's hit puberty.

Here's another pretty funny edit of one of his videos:

For some reason this video from his channel still appears when linked (I found it on this site) but, when you check his video listings on his channel it doesn't appear:

Another one I found in which he discusses Holloween:

http://es.englishyappr.com/welcome/Video.action?videoGuid=BE596094-429C-4330-8622-62713194CE28

Last edited by a moderator:

ToughCookies

kiwifarms.net
Some GIFs:

LOLavi.gif

bumpity-boo-o.gif

21ad7yx.jpg

2cqz5s3.jpg

Bridechu

kiwifarms.net
It seems that Jeremy's mommy gave him his nickname based on this cartoon:

Holy shit, my sister used to rent this video every single time when she was a kid from ages three to five, at which point she started renting an only slightly better Belgium Jetsons rip-off. I thought (and hoped) I'd never see this again.

B

BT 075

kiwifarms.net
All these videos are from 2007 and 2008. Unless there's recent material of this kid we have no way of knowing he's still a little faggy sperg. For all we know he could hae cleared up his act and grown up. It's 2014 after all; I bet you guys my ass several of us used to be quite weird in our early teens. It's called puberty and manning up.

What has this kid done to you, did he steal your pet lego's or some shit? ;)

wheat pasta

You're not real! Fuck you!
kiwifarms.net
I dunno, I don't really find him worthy of ridicule. He's just entertaining. I had no idea these videos were so old, though. Haha.

ToughCookies

kiwifarms.net
all I'm seeing is some kid acting goofy on camera
op you are grasping straws
lol A teenager talking about his "mommy," his belief in elves, his belief in the "Elven religion," and his interest in "interpretive dancing" ... are you kidding? I'd say his behavior is far from some average adolescent child just acting "goofy." In my experience in the "Cringe Community," BumpityBoo is considered to be extreme lolcow status material. If you don't think so, that's fine but I don't know of anyone past the age of 5 who could possibly consider elves to actually exist, or anyone--at least--past the age of 8 still calling their mother "mommy." This kid was very strange (at least since he stopped making videos). I certainly don't hate the kid nor wish him any ill-will but, I do find his videos very funny due to how bizarre his beliefs and behavior are. But, I simply don't know how anyone could question how extremely infantile he was for a 14 year old (he's about 20 today).

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol A teenager talking about his "mommy," his belief in elves, his belief in the "Elven religion," and his interest in "interpretive dancing" ... are you kidding? I'd say his behavior is far from some average adolescent child just acting "goofy." In my experience in the "Cringe Community," BumpityBoo is considered to be extreme lolcow status material. If you don't think so, that's fine but I don't know of anyone past the age of 5 who could possibly consider elves to actually exist, or anyone--at least--past the age of 8 still calling their mother "mommy." This kid was very strange (at least since he stopped making videos). I certainly don't hate the kid nor wish him any ill-will but, I do find his videos very funny due to how bizarre his beliefs and behavior are. But, I simply don't know how anyone could question how extremely infantile he was for a 14 year old (he's about 20 today).

anything new though?

ToughCookies

kiwifarms.net
lol I merely found these videos to be really funny. If anyone is overreacting it's you, as I've said, I don't hate him or wish him any harm or ill-will, I simply find his videos extremely funny. If you don't, that's fine.

B

BT 075

kiwifarms.net
In my experience in the "Cringe Community," BumpityBoo is considered to be extreme lolcow status material

Probably because said community is plagued by high amounts of autism and feels as if watching a video of BumpityBoo is like looking into a mirror of their old (or current) self?

He was a lame 14 year old kid. Just as most 14 year old kids tend to be lame. It's kinda what being a kid is all about. Then reality hits. You get bullied, you wisen up. The lack of videos from this guy for the past five years tells me he learned from his mistakes, at least to a degree.

You should've seen me at fourteen, lol. I was such an insufferable little cunt. :lol: Cut the guy some slack. We've all been young. He's nowhere near Sammy levels.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All these videos are from 2007 and 2008. Unless there's recent material of this kid we have no way of knowing he's still a little faggy sperg. For all we know he could hae cleared up his act and grown up. It's 2014 after all; I bet you guys my ass several of us used to be quite weird in our early teens. It's called puberty and manning up.

I have just been intercepted by BumpityBoo; the kid has followed the steps of Mr. Snyder now; blocked me from the Wal-Mart closest to my own house. He obviously does not understand how critical and imperative it is for me to go there. I Shop for my Mother from there; it is Closer than the one in Charlottesville; GAS IS EXPENSIVE!!! He has crossed his line, and now I am out for revengence. Everyone should contact his YouTube Channel, and remind him that no one is to mess with an Autistic Person when they are in a depressed, sad, angry or foul mood, especially with the online reputation that was dragged through the worst mud, muck and bodily fluids that said Autistic Person has.

ToughCookies

kiwifarms.net
anything new though?
Unfortunately, no. Not that I can find. I happened to find his videos funny and figured I'd make a thread about him on a sub-forum about lolcows so, his (remaining) videos wouldn't be lost forever plus, considering how he made many of his previous videos private, I thought that perhaps someone who was active during his video-making period may possibly post some other videos that aren't still public online.

Probably because said community is plagued by high amounts of autism and feels as if watching a video of BumpityBoo is like looking into a mirror of their old (or current) self?
He was a lame 14 year old kid. Just as most 14 year old kids tend to be lame. It's kinda what being a kid is all about. Then reality hits. You get bullied, you wisen up. The lack of videos from this guy for the past five years tells me he learned from his mistakes, at least to a degree.
You should've seen me at fourteen, lol. I was such an insufferable little cunt. :lol: Cut the guy some slack. We've all been young. He's nowhere near Sammy levels.
Sure, we were all pretty immature when we were 14 but, this kid ... he's outstanding. I admit that you're correct there are in fact a lot of autists in the so-called "Cringe Community" but, personally, I still find BumpityBoo funny but J don't, however, support completely ridiculing him or attempting to still troll him. He does appear to have learned from his mistakes, though, you're right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.