Burger King General Thread - UPDATE: Despite Spergy OP

What Are Your Thoughts on Burger King?

• Ye.

Votes: 87 41.6%
  • Ne.

Votes: 66 31.6%
  • Seriously, nigga? Fast Food?

Votes: 38 18.2%
  • Who or What is This "Burger King" You Speak of, Why Should I Care?

Votes: 18 8.6%

• Total voters
I love the Whoppers over quarter pounders (Royal with cheese) you get the pickles, tomatoes , onions mayo, and ketchup? I think Burger King has the best fries and burgers when it comes to fast food OG like McDonalds, Wendy's, and Burger King. Does anyone remember back in the 1990s and early 2000s Burger King had some of the coolest happy meal toys?

Reactions: Syaoran Li

ForgedBlades

Milled wedges.
kiwifarms.net

BURGER KING IS BREAKING the mold in its new advertising campaign.

The burger chain is portraying its Whopper covered in mold in print and TV ads running in Europe and the U.S. The message: Burger King is removing artificial preservatives from its signature burger.

The restaurant, based in Miami, Florida, says it has removed artificial preservatives from the Whopper in several European countries — including France, Sweden and Spain — and around 400 of its 7,346 U.S. restaurants. It plans to remove preservatives from Whoppers served in all of its restaurants this year.

The Whopper is topped with onions, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise and pickles, all of which will contain no artificial preservatives.

Burger King says it has also removed artificial colors and flavors from all of its sandwiches and and sides in some European markets and the U.S.

McDonald's announced in 2018 that it was removing artificial colors, flavors and preservatives from seven of its burgers.

• Informative
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

BURGER KING IS BREAKING the mold in its new advertising campaign.

The burger chain is portraying its Whopper covered in mold in print and TV ads running in Europe and the U.S. The message: Burger King is removing artificial preservatives from its signature burger.

The restaurant, based in Miami, Florida, says it has removed artificial preservatives from the Whopper in several European countries — including France, Sweden and Spain — and around 400 of its 7,346 U.S. restaurants. It plans to remove preservatives from Whoppers served in all of its restaurants this year.

The Whopper is topped with onions, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise and pickles, all of which will contain no artificial preservatives.

Burger King says it has also removed artificial colors and flavors from all of its sandwiches and and sides in some European markets and the U.S.

McDonald's announced in 2018 that it was removing artificial colors, flavors and preservatives from seven of its burgers.
This is dumber than KFC ditching their potato wedges and making a new double down, because at least they're giving us the fries Taco Bell makes. The Luther Burger style chicken sandwich (with glazed donuts) is still horrid, but not as appetite killing as this.

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
Burger King is too fucking expensive in my state. Sorry but I'm not gonna pay 14 dollars for a combo of a speciality whopper when I have a local franchise diner that has a similar burger (in size and style) plus combo for like, 8 to 9 bucks.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Burger King is too fucking expensive in my state. Sorry but I'm not gonna pay 14 dollars for a combo of a speciality whopper when I have a local franchise diner that has a similar burger (in size and style) plus combo for like, 8 to 9 bucks.
It's still cheaper than McDonald's, which is why you'll see me occasionally just get nuggies, a burger, and fries from there.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone remember back in the 1990s and early 2000s Burger King had some of the coolest happy meal toys?
I had three of the original run Pokemon toys that were triple controversial. First because it was Pokemon which was hugely controversial just by existing at the time, second for running out of supply due to somehow not anticipating the massive demand, and third because that literal baby died by asphyxiating on the Pokeball containers because the dumb parents didn't ask for the 3 and under toddler toys you're supposed to ask for.