Burger King Sucks Face With Ronald McDonald in New Ad Campaign -

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
You know what? I'm okay with this. This kind of corporate LBGTQ+ is hilarious, fun, and I completely support it. It doesn't feel hateful, it doesn't attack non-LBGTQ+ people so far as I can tell and I appreciate that.
There's so much political baggage to LBGTQ+ now that I can't help but look at anything related to it and cringe.

I'm not a hardcore gay basher or anything but it's definitely not as charming as it used to be in the SJW era.

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
I'd eat nothing but Wendy's for a year if their twitter account made fun of that ad... if only.
"Haha, I'm totally going to eat this corporate trash that panders to me because their mass-appeal Twitter snark is making fun of this other corporate trash that's pandering to a different demographic."

What's the mirror of woke capitalism?

AnnLurker

kiwifarms.net
"Haha, I'm totally going to eat this corporate trash that panders to me because their mass-appeal Twitter snark is making fun of this other corporate trash that's pandering to a different demographic."

Snarky redhead beat rapist King and his unwilling clown anyday.

Table Country

ANIMAL FOUND TOAST
kiwifarms.net
So. A weirdo clown and uncanny valley royalty making out. I don't know if the intention is to inspire gays or terrify them.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something's missing... the In N Out burger between them.

(Apologies to In N Out, their burgers are the bomb!)

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net

Jesus, can't recognize a joke? Relax man. Why are you so upset? That time of the month or something?

Tags
None