Burnout Games - Rev'n and Crashing, an insurance company worst nightmare.

Best Burnout game?

• Total voters

xr95

Chad Stallman movement
kiwifarms.net
So recently I just picked up Burnout Revenge on the Original Xbox, and that kinda got me thinking, what are my fellow kiwis favorite Burnout games? Mine will always be Burnout 3: Takedown.

Billy_Sama

♂Love and Muscle in Heaven♂
kiwifarms.net
The 3rd one was one of my favorite Xbox games. I got bored with aimlessly driving around and wanted to get to the fun races.

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
I only have Point of Impact and Revenge.

But I heard they took out the crash challenges somewhere along the line, which was kind of fun IMO

tehpope

privacytools.io | prism-break.org
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
3rd one is GOAT. Probably my favorite racing game. Paradise is pretty good, but the open world game play doesn't work with burnout IMO.

MemeGray

"Iceman -- try ice balls!"
kiwifarms.net
Burnout 3 and Need for speed underground 2 are equal for my favourite car games

Guardian G.I.

СНГ scum
kiwifarms.net
I'm divided between Burnout 3 and Burnout Paradise, but I've chosen Paradise in the poll because I'm biased in favour of everything with an open world.
Still, no doubts about Burnout 3's quality. One of the best arcade racing games, period. I really like its level design, European tracks especially. Compared to Burnout 3, Burnout Revenge was really meh.

Last edited:

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Fus Ro Dank
kiwifarms.net
Having played 2 at the time(never played the first), 3 was a revelation, it had massively improved on everything Burnout. The port/pseudo-sequel was good and changed some things for the better, but 3 was when the game really became its own thing.

KotatsuApe

It's warm in here
kiwifarms.net
Started playing Burnout 2, loved the 3 and stopped caring after playing Paradise. It felt unnecessarily complex when all you wanted was crashing around for a couple of minutes, finish the race and start again with even more slow-mo and explosions.

Absolutely loved the mode where you had to crash your car in the street junction and cause the most damage btw, I'd buy a new game just for that mode

Reactions: Bush did USS Maine

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
Started playing Burnout 2, loved the 3 and stopped caring after playing Paradise. It felt unnecessarily complex when all you wanted was crashing around for a couple of minutes, finish the race and start again with even more slow-mo and explosions.

Absolutely loved the mode where you had to crash your car in the street junction and cause the most damage btw, I'd buy a new game just for that mode
Its been out for a little bit

KotatsuApe

It's warm in here
kiwifarms.net
Its been out for a little bit
Dunno seems a bit lackluster judging by the trailer. The thing is most of the burnout-styled games are either made by some unknown indie team or plain bad (see Carmageddon:reincarnation and the hellspawn that was Flatout 3)

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino