Business Yaniv: TrustedNerd / JY Knows It / Former Employers - Boy Genius At Work

OttoWest

Face blind except vaginas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Couldn’t get it to archive either, but got a screenshot of the rest of the interview
B56AE7F6-6B91-4FD5-8BF5-93E9988B199E.jpeg

AbraCadaver

JAPES OF ALL KINDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's funny, you can so tell a person of integrity vs spongebobs like Yaniv. My best friend IRL for a couple of years ran a VR news Youtube channel. Once he got a couple thousand subs, he was completely stunned to recieve offers of free shit 'no strings attached' that started to come his way. He refused them all, instantly, knowing he'd feel obligated to review their shit favourably. He's stopped doing the channel now, too much work for too little return after a couple years, but what a fucking difference in humanity.
Hey now don’t do my man Spongebob dirty like that.

Spongebob has a steady job and friends besides his mom.

Hi All, My name is Chris and I own the family-run MM and LT Agency. Jessica did work with us for a period of time as a remote SEO contractor in 2017 and 2018. That was the only relationship JY has with our companies. She also worked with other agencies and (I'm guessing) had her own clients. JY hasn't worked with us since the start of 2019. As a contractor, her hours were lowered and then she was no longer required as we had hired new staff in-house at our studio in Squamish.

I hope that clears that up.

I understand there are a lot of people looking deep into her past, I get that, our family has as well - I'm a father to a 10-year-old daughter.

My only ask is that our companies are not associated with this past contractor - our team is made up of 15 staff most of which have families in and around Squamish, Canada.

I don't have much more to offer or say,

EDIT:
Just read back through some of the posts.
1) CIMC was a marketing conference I started, I believe JY attended every year as did 500 -900 other people.
2) WeMakeStuffHappen is another agency in Abbotsford, that would have used JY as a contractor. Again hope that helps.
3) Our old Langley location was a Regus office, until we moved to Squamish about five years ago. The Google My Business lisitng is our old one.
4) Facebook notification on his phone; I was unaware that his own Facebook Ad manager account was still connected to our LT agency one. I removed him yesterday.
5) I removed our full company names in this post for "SEO" purposes - we don't want anything to do with JY and this case :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheap Sandals

REEEEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
I don't think this is one of Yaniv's sockpuppets. The writing is entirely too sane. If that's the case I can see why he's alarmed with having his brand associated with Yaniv.

Maybe @WGkitty could remove that final name from the thread title if they're not actually Yaniv's employer.

ComeGetSome

kiwifarms.net
Hi All, My name is Chris and I own the family-run <redacted> and <redacted>. Jessica did work with us for a period of time as a remote SEO contractor in 2017 and 2018. That was the only relationship JY has with our companies. She also worked with other agencies and (I'm guessing) had her own clients. JY hasn't worked with us since the start of 2019. As a contractor, her hours were lowered and then she was no longer required as we had hired new staff in-house at our studio in Squamish.

I hope that clears that up.

I suggest you post something on twitter. At least one person on there has tagged you about this. While there's a good number trolling kiwifarms, there's a larger public eye on twitter.

Carolina001

kiwifarms.net
@Small Business Owner do you have any interesting stories to share about Yaniv? During the time he worked for you, he changed his gender identity and started filing complaints with the BCHRT. He was quite vocal about his "activism" online. Did he talk about that stuff at work?

@Small Business Owner do you have any interesting stories to share about Yaniv? During the time he worked for you, he changed his gender identity and started filing complaints with the BCHRT. He was quite vocal about his "activism" online. Did he talk about that stuff at work?

No sadly not, JY worked from home in Langley, and I worked from the office in Squamish before moving overseas with my family. JY was initially hired as she was pretty good at SEO, but as we grew and hired more in-house staff it didn't make sense to have JY working outside of the team environment. The natural cycle of an agency/contractor. I became aware of "all this" just like the rest of the public and am really shocked. Especially as a dad myself. I hope our company can distance ourselves from this as much as possible, hence the open and transparent dialogue here.

JYaniv

CPO, Pedophilia Exposure News Intelligence Service
kiwifarms.net
This is my shitty business history. You'll see I had a Sole Proprietorship from May 28, 2012. I incorporated my shell company on February 8, 2017. I filed my first and only annual statement on February 8, 2018, but I've decided that these schedules are inconvenient for me, so I'm 6-months late for my 2019 statement.

I hope my big bag lady corporation doesn't become dissolute. I am proud.

Attachments

• BC-Company-Summary-JY-Knows-IT-Business-Consulting-DBA.jpg
    BC-Company-Summary-JY-Knows-IT-Business-Consulting-DBA.jpg
    509.7 KB · Views: 241
  • BC-Company-Summary-JY-Knows-IT-Business-Consulting-Ltd.jpg
    BC-Company-Summary-JY-Knows-IT-Business-Consulting-Ltd.jpg
    653.1 KB · Views: 291
  • JY Knows IT Business Consulting (sans cover).pdf
    425.5 KB · Views: 147

Chad Nasty

Optimus Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is my shitty business history. You'll see I had a Sole Proprietorship from May 28, 2012. I incorporated my shell company on February 8, 2017. I filed my first and only annual statement on February 8, 2018, but I've decided that these schedules are inconvenient for me, so I'm 6-months late for my 2019 statement.

I hope my big bag lady corporation doesn't become dissolute. I am proud.

whatever fag