Butch Hartman / Elmer Earl "Butch" Hartman IV / @realhartman / OAXIS Entertainment - "I created your childhood and scammed people into funding my Christian Netflix"

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
haha wow butch hartman has a cow thread how the mighty have fallen.
Because of Hartman's latest faux pas, #idontsteal trends on twitter.
idontsteal.jpg

Like #bettercartoon before it (terrible cartoon pitches in response to the Ren & Stimpy reboot), it's a mixed bag of pretty good/seasoned artists jumping on the chance to boost themselves further up:
idontsteal1.jpg

idontsteal2.jpg

Artists who need to chill out and are no better than him as far as technique goes and should probably consider stealing with junk like this:
idontsteal3.jpg

idontsteal4.jpg

And there's the middle ground that have good technique but bad attitudes:
idontsteal6.jpg

idontsteal5.jpg

What Hartman did was not only sleazy but painfully amateur. You don't copy wholesale from something copyrighted. Especially others' fucking fanart. You reference and build from that. That's the how you steal like an artist and not a retard begging for a lecture on "the dangers of stealing". Hard to find this lulzy when you draw but some of these eyesores are helping.

Insignificant person

F is for fire that burns down the whole town
kiwifarms.net
He's trending on Twatter for (poorly) tracing artwork for one of his 200 dollar commissions again.

View attachment 1940203
Ok, so, aside from the fact the eyes look terrible per everyone else, the lips are awfully drawn, the scarf and the straps are unnaturally placed, and the way the jacket is drawn makes no sense (it's not leveled on her back). And the similarities with the original drawing are too many.

There's nothing morally wrong with tracing when it comes to learning how to draw characters (although I prefer studying human anatomy from drawing real-life figures at first, so one can later develop their own style). If anything, Butch's replica (and the shading), while mediocre, is not one of the worst. However, I don't get how Butch charges $200 for, as I said, mediocre traced paintings. At this point, he's desperate to appeal to young/anime audiences.

Lapis Lazuli

It's Steven Universe Month.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1942831

Like #bettercartoon before it (terrible cartoon pitches in response to the Ren & Stimpy reboot), it's a mixed bag of pretty good/seasoned artists jumping on the chance to boost themselves further up:
View attachment 1942833
View attachment 1942836

Artists who need to chill out and are no better than him as far as technique goes and should probably consider stealing with junk like this:
View attachment 1942837
View attachment 1942868

What Hartman did was not only sleazy but painfully amateur. You don't copy wholesale from something copyrighted. Especially others' fucking fanart. You reference and build from that. That's the how you steal like an artist and not a retard begging for a lecture on "the dangers of stealing". Hard to find this lulzy when you draw but some of these eyesores are helping.
Oh, wow, a cow crossover with DestinyToMoon and (to an extent), Puppychan.

Insignificant person

F is for fire that burns down the whole town
kiwifarms.net
Well I'll be damned!

Some notes:
  • This one and Dora the Explorer are the second and third Nickelodeon shows to receive a live-action reboot commissioned by Paramount+, following Dan Schneider's iCarly.
  • The timing of this announcement is absolutely perfect.
  • A trilogy of television live-action films starring Drake Bell as Timmy Turner and Daniella Monet as Tootie were previously produced and released in 2011, 2012 and 2014 respectively. The second film is a Christmas special, and the third film partly takes place in Hawaii. I watched the first two before. They are hit and miss, since adapting the show's cartoony and very fast-pased humor without being forced is not an easy thing. Plus, the films' selling point is David Lewis as Mr. Crocker, he does a really good job at faithfully portraying him.
  • With that said, this Paramount+ show is one of the many reboots of cartoons that have been ordered in the Western animation industry regardless of whether or not it will translate well in live-action. I don't know how a series of half-hours will make for a more faithful adaptation of the original's comedy style; except if it's set to be of a different genre, but I doubt that.
Ok so, will Butch Hartman serve as a creative consultant? Nope, absolutely not. Since his traced art has made the headlines, Viacom won't want to be associated with him ever again.

Minionlover98

kiwifarms.net
Ok so, will Butch Hartman serve as a creative consultant? Nope, absolutely not.
Yeah, um, about that

Screenshot_20210225-094956_Chrome.jpg

EDIT: Also @Yamma Damma, sorry if this sounds autisic but what's exactly wrong with the 4th artist you listed? other than muh black washing
Like it actually looks appealing and instresting compared to other "I'm only here to make a statement" artists

Last edited:

Trombonista

Sing along パッパラッパッパ
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1942831

View attachment 1942833
View attachment 1942836

View attachment 1942837
View attachment 1942838

View attachment 1942868
View attachment 1942869

orquidiaarte has her own thread for trying to pander to LGBT, POC, and fatties while pretending she isn't a straight skinny white girl.

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I knew something as small as indirect plagiarism off some jap wasn't going to bar him from getting professional work again. Unveil some fetish shit and then the gates will shut. 🚬

EDIT: Also @Yamma Damma, sorry if this sounds autisic but what's exactly wrong with the 4th artist you listed? other than muh black washing
Like it actually looks appealing and instresting compared to other "I'm only here to make a statement" artists
At first it was all the (borderline insulting) blackwashing but again the artist's technique is good, but they're parroting that old deviantart attitude of "ugh my arts i spent hours on and practicing to make good SUUUX dont look even tho i fukin put it on the internets haha" that I fucking hate. You can be proud of your work and not be an ass about it you tweek.
However now looking at their twitter, they seem to be yet another mulatto obsessing about the black part of their mix bag. And now they half-white guilted themselves into not playing their half-race card anymore. I hope they don't hurt their drawing hand as they mentally break down soon.
racecardbackinthedeck.jpg

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, um, about that

View attachment 1949439

Yeah, because the last attempts to make live-action Fairly Oddparents shit totally went over well and wasn't hated almost universally.

Weirdly enough all 3 of those abominations have had their rotten tomatoes pages scrubbed from existence. You can go check for yourself.
Grow Up Timmy Turner
Fairly Odd Summer
Fairly Odd Christmas

What's the betting Hartman's fragile little ego couldn't take the overwhelming panning the movies got and he sperged out at RT until they removed them?

Last edited:

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Weirdly enough all 3 of those abominations have had their rotten tomatoes pages scrubbed from existence. You can go check for yourself.
Grow Up Timmy Turner
Fairly Odd Summer
Fairly Odd Christmas

What's the betting Hartman's fragile little ego couldn't take the overwhelming panning the movies got and he sperged out at RT until they removed them?
Too late for that, there's archives of these ill-fated movies ratings on the Wayback Machine and archive.md. Here RT archives of Grow up Timmy Turner.

Legoshi

hunky bara wolf daddy
kiwifarms.net
The thing that's always bothered me about Butch Hartman's artstyle ever since I was a kid is that it's extremely lazy and inconsistent. Some characters have trousers/skirts and proper footwear while others have these weird sort of combined trouser shoe design. It's so offsetting!
New_Timmy_Stock.png
Vicky7.png
Mr_Turner_main_page.png
Stock_Image_of_Dwight.png
Trixie.png

Last edited:

ComeoutandJULAY

BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND
kiwifarms.net
You give them too much credit. Sparky didn't even return for Season 10. Chloe never showed up for the "Bunsen" crossover. All these new characters are just short-term gimmicks destined to be tossed aside like garbage the moment they fail to boost ratings.

I'm just surprised Nick is doing anything with FOP these days, considering they pretty much dropped it by the time The Loud House came along and effectively replaced it as SpongeBob's second banana.

Then again, it went on for a while, so maybe they're using this new show to end this long-running series off on a better note? Probably not.

Angel Dust

Shrek lookin bag of bitch
kiwifarms.net
I'm just surprised Nick is doing anything with FOP these days, considering they pretty much dropped it by the time The Loud House came along and effectively replaced it as SpongeBob's second banana.

Then again, it went on for a while, so maybe they're using this new show to end this long-running series off on a better note? Probably not.

They're just trying to nostalgia milk