BUYING A HOUSE? -7/23/19 - In which amber doesn’t realize she is the house

Vlassov

When I was down 89 pounds...
kiwifarms.net

Our gorl out here acknowledging her problems... with dandruff 🤦🏻‍♀️

How’s it feel to be 600lbs Amber?

Really though I have no idea how she thinks that buying a house is anywhere near realistic, but it’s also on me for coming into this video with any expectations whatsoever. Also I love how at 1:40 AL thinks she’s producing riveting content by imitating the car beeping. She’s so big that she looks like a blown up goldfish opening and closing her mouth

Last edited:

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
Even if she had the cash on hand tenfold, she and the chinless wonder would never have the organization and wherewithal to jump through the many hoops of buying a house. ETA: it was clickbait anyway.

ETA: love Becky's spo0ky story. Supposedly, she didn't witness firsthand, some unspecified relatives of hers owned a house somewhere and then some people bought it that she doesn't know. Then some unspecified amount of time later some 'bad' things happened in the house, things so spooky and bad that Becky doesn't know what they are, but bad enough that the family bailed in the middle of the night, and didn't get their stuff for 'a while.' They or somebody boarded it up, and they sold it, or they gave it to the bank, who fucking knows, certainly not the storyteller. And now it "can't get sold," whatever that means.

If there was a rating opposite to 'informative' that I could give, I would give that shit to you, Becky.

Last edited:

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Amber July5, 2019:
09:55 I was diagnosed with anxiety /
09:58 panic
disorder obviously I struggle with
10:01 so much anxiety I have panic attacks

Amber July 23, 2019:
00:24 I have a lot of anxiety
00:25 for some reason and it's kind of just
00:28 rubbing off on my day to day life right
00:30 now and maybe that's something I could
00:33 talk to her about I don't know um she
00:36 she doesn't know I suffer with really
00:39 bad anxiety and like depression and
00:40 stuff
but right now she just seems to be
00:42 focusing a lot on my bipolar

Pick a fucking story, fatty, and stop calling her a psychiatrist. She isn't a psychiatrist.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Even if she had the cash on hand tenfold, she and the chinless wonder would never have the organization and wherewithal to jump through the many hoops of buying a house.
Yeah, there's no fucking way. Imagine going through the closing process alone with her. Fucking hell, what a nightmare. Then two days later she'd make a video about how all you did was talk and she didn't know that she was going to have to have insurance and that it didn't include packing and moving. She's not saying that realtor is bad or anything, it just doesn't work for her.

Salade Nicoise

A healthy French lunch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LMFAOOO. The only thing 'unhealthy' about sushi is the rice according to NutritionistLynn...

While she smashes in deep fried shrimp, slathered in mayonnaise, cut into pieces the size of baby's fists, taking them down in ONE. FUCKING. BITE.

ETA: OH and fucking deep fried spring rolls with a lovely side of high fructose corn syrup. But don't worry gorls... they're FULL of veggies.

:story:

The Last Stand

We're back! Did you miss us?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber's thought process:

Amber: GOSH! I can't fit through the door or shower without getting wheezy!
Average person: Maybe because you're 600 lbs. See a doctor and lose weight.
Amber: Maybe this house isn't right for me...
Average: What, no. Lose some weight and stop eating orange...
Amber: GUYS! I'm buying a new house to fit in!
Average: Oh lord...

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
I haven't watched the video fully, yet, but she can literally buy a house with cash(I mean money on hand in the bank) via Ebay. People have been doing it for years. From shacks to million dollar homes. Besides that, the newspaper, craigslist, etc. she wouldn't have to go the mortgage route. There are some decent affordable homes on there that she could afford, and in the city, where she likely wants to be.

The process can span a short as half a week (takes time for the title to come back, though. But at that point you own it and can move i/start work on it). She'd have to be smart enough to buy from one of the reputable sellers who've been on for years and have the feedback to back their legitimacy, so that she doesn't get scammed. I'm skeptical.

Do vloggers think we want to hear about the lighting and angles? Why not get that together before pressing record? Or at least edit it out.

Last edited:

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
I haven't watched the video, yet, but she can literally buy a house with cash via Ebay. People have been doing it for years. From shacks to million dollar homes. Besides that, the newspaper, craigslist, etc. she wouldn't have to go the mortgage route. There are some decent affordable homes on there that she could afford, and in the city, where she likely wants to be.

The process can span a short as half a week (takes time for the title to come back, though).
Amberlynn doesn't want to buy a house.

Becky wants to buy a dilapidated, boarded-up "haunted house"

Never take what the titles say literally.

Blathersnake

kiwifarms.net
Of course Becky wants a house that might be haunted with demonic spirits, that is right up her alley.

Oh the lulz when Amber was bitching about the beeping the car was making due to the keys being in the ignition and the door opened and saying that Becky didn't have to close it and while giggling like a dainty little girl.

I didn't care to watch them eat sushi, I'm out but I'm sure it was ahhhhmaaaazeeeeen.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino