BUYING A HOUSE? -7/23/19 - In which amber doesn’t realize she is the house

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
The best part of the video was when amber started bitching about Becky leaving the car door open while she filled the car with petrol (which I admit is annoying) and Becky just slammed that shit closed without a word. Amber must be oblivious to how fucking irritating she truly is.

aerostar88

all around me are millennial faces
kiwifarms.net
THIS BITCH. Says the only unhealthy thing about sushi is the rice then proceeds to order a roll with deep fried shrimp with spicy mayo on top. I wouldn't be surprised if she just looked up generic sushi nutrition information for counting her points, because of course basic rolls aren't too high in calories without batter and mayo all over it. Also, gotta love big AL flexing on the veggies in the spring roll... I'm pretty sure that's what a spring roll is right? She wanted to give the illusion it was in the middle of the table but it looks like it was a lot more on her side than between her and Necky.

Anyways, it looks like the new WW journey is off to an awesome start!!!

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
THIS BITCH. Says the only unhealthy thing about sushi is the rice then proceeds to order a roll with deep fried shrimp with spicy mayo on top. I wouldn't be surprised if she just looked up generic sushi nutrition information for counting her points, because of course basic rolls aren't too high in calories without batter and mayo all over it. Also, gotta love big AL flexing on the veggies in the spring roll... I'm pretty sure that's what a spring roll is right? She wanted to give the illusion it was in the middle of the table but it looks like it was a lot more on her side than between her and Necky.

Anyways, it looks like the new WW journey is off to an awesome start!!!
It's a god damn deep fried roll made out of cabbage and shredded carrots with a fried outer dough. It has almost zero nutritional value and one of them has about 120-150 calories, mostly of fat and carbs with little if any protein. Probably one of the worst things you can order. So of course AL gets it.

Becky didn't do much better herself looks like she's got about 4 servings of rice on that plate. They are 900lbs of blubber and they eat like it. Go figure.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
How the hell many points is this meal on WW?
She gets a bazillion points on WW because she's a landwhale. However, she couldn't possibly follow her weight loss doctor's totes unhulthy advice that was encouraging her to eat sttthhhooo much sodium, but this shit right here is def low sodium and completely hulthy. I mean tempura is totes not fried and ditto for the spring rolls. There's some vegetables involved somewhere and there may be a nori sheet and imitation crab meat. You can't convince me this bitch eats actual raw fish. Do you know how much sodium and cholesterol there is in imitation crabmeat? Let me tell you:

In 3 oz of imitation crabmeat there is:
715 mg sodium
17 mg cholesterol
5 g sugar

She said she had shrimp tempura, but in those rolls there's definitely imitation crabmeat not to mention that sauce and the fried shrimp. So much for giving a shit about sodium.

ETA: It appears that it's just deep fried tempura shrimp with avocado and massive amounts of sauce. Totes hulthy because there was no imitation crabmeat.

ETA AGAIN: She ate a California Roll as well, so imitation crabmeat city.

Last edited:

Ambaby

kiwifarms.net
Nineteen WW points in a single meal (plus she added an avocado to the Cali roll, so however may points that is). I know she hasn't told us this time, but how may points was she allotted per day last time?

Source:

"Shrimp Tempura Roll
Approximate Calories: 480
Weight Watchers Points: 13
At nearly 500 calories, this deep fried option isn’t good for anyone’s waistline."

"California Roll
Approximate Calories: 240
Weight Watchers Points: 6
This sushi bar staple isn’t bad, but for added nutrition, order it with real crab instead of imitation."

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the Bingemonster's world those spring rolls are 0 points; because they're loaded with veggies!! Just like McD's chicken nuggets are 0 points because it's chicken and chicken is 0 points.
She’d probably think zucchini fries with a side of ranch dressing are healthy too. Pumpkin is a fruit, I bet pumpkin pie is healthy as well by that logic. When she talks like this, it’s no wonder she’s 600 elbees.

Turd Blossom

Take your protein pills & put your helmet on
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know about you guys, but I really appreciated Big Al's groundbreaking fashion tutorial. Who knew you can pair earreens with clothing? This was almost as helpful as her revelation that you can go ahead buy ill-fitting clothing on a weight-loss journey and it will grow and shrink with you!!
Our resident brainiac Becky completely mystified by how FashionistaLynn picks out her outfits is just the glaze on the orange chicken. I suppose it is a complex process, full of complicated steps, definitely not for novices:
  1. Take a makeup remover wipe to any lingering Ben & Jerry glops on your trusty, never-removed black leggeeens and hastily swipe off any obvious dog hair and dandruff with your giant ham hands.
  2. Have your thumbservant squeeze your swollen feet into your best pair of dainty Wommart ballet flats
  3. Grab the cleanest size 6 Torrid top off the laundry pile and struggle your way into it, being careful to not dislodge and disturb the moldy bra fused into your back fat (because mold spores are unhealthy, y'all!)
  4. Find a pair of the gaudiest, loudest earreeens off the earreeen pile so people will focus on those and your 4th chin will lidurally become invisible
I love how she boasted about getting so many compliments on those huge feather earrings. You know those situations when someone is just a giant mess and you are at a loss for words but you want to come up with
something... anything, nice to say?
Yeah. These are pity compliments. It was probably her therapist trying to put her at ease and the waitress hoping for a decent tip.

Edit: My unability to spell is a real situation type-deal. It's more difficult than finding a snapback to go with your favorite Blink-182 shirt and Deadpool hoodie, gorls!

Last edited:

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
In the Bingemonster's world those spring rolls are 0 points; because they're loaded with veggies!! Just like McD's chicken nuggets are 0 points because it's chicken and chicken is 0 points.
On Weight Watchers zero point foods are usually as ingredients or baked/grilled. If you make them into a smoothie, fry them, dry them, etc they aren't gonna be zero points anymore. Her (lack of) logic always somehow manages to astound me. That and WW is absolutely not for anyone like her that can't control what she eats at all for even a day. Another purpose for zero points is "oh shit I only have two points after eating X today, I could have a pack of Starkist and salad without dressing for dinner so I'm not going to go into binge mode." Most people on it are also just trying to lose that last 20 pounds anyway; I think the most I've ever seen lost from a successful lifetime member was 100, but it's usually 20-50 pounds.

(I wonder if she keeps paying $20 a month for the app and just keeps "restarting" to not "waste" more money on it or if she's restarting, cancelling, restarting, etc, which is even more wasteful. She should just cancel and stay off of it. It's clearly not doing her any good.)

Nineteen WW points in a single meal (plus she added an avocado to the Cali roll, so however may points that is). I know she hasn't told us this time, but how may points was she allotted per day last time?

Source:

"Shrimp Tempura Roll
Approximate Calories: 480
Weight Watchers Points: 13
At nearly 500 calories, this deep fried option isn’t good for anyone’s waistline."

"California Roll
Approximate Calories: 240
Weight Watchers Points: 6
This sushi bar staple isn’t bad, but for added nutrition, order it with real crab instead of imitation."
Avocado was one of the only fruits and vegetables that did not have a zero points value during the last update (Freestyle). Just double checked the Weight Watchers subreddit and it's 3 points for 1/4 avocado.

Agoraphobic Bullshit

Probably sick of someone's shit
kiwifarms.net
Like 30 I think. Each roll is like 10 and then she probably ate most the spring rolls. She only gets like 60 points a day.

This makes me wonder when they get a appetizer, if Becky's afraid to share the plate with her regarding how many each of them get lol.
"Only" 60 a day.

I'm familiar with that program and normal people get 20-30. My god.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
THIS BITCH. Says the only unhealthy thing about sushi is the rice then proceeds to order a roll with deep fried shrimp with spicy mayo on top. I wouldn't be surprised if she just looked up generic sushi nutrition information for counting her points, because of course basic rolls aren't too high in calories without batter and mayo all over it.
I think it more likely she looked up actual sushi. Which when in the land of sushi origin is not rolled in the manner you see most people eating, unless you're ordering in a place that serves American style sushi and is willing to step away from the perfect simplicity that is their carefully cut and artfully presented sashimi and sushi dishes in order to please your simple and sad tastes. A proper Japanese sushi roll is more akin to a cone made of nori with a strip of fish and a line of rice smushed inside. Therefore, if she were speaking of /actual/ sushi, the most unhealthy thing about it /is/ the rice. Because that's all it is. Rice, fish/egg/tofu/roe topping. Perhaps a specialty sauce developed by the chef for dipping. A smidge of wasabi and a few tiny pieces of ginger to cleanse the palate.

Sushi and rolls are two different things, Amberlynn. And while Yamatos only has the standard basic-bitch sushi of every American joint, you could've actually ordered it as sashimi and eliminated the rice altogether. THAT would have been an actual zero point food, and as far as calorie counting is concerned it's very, very low indeed.

But fuck that, just eat a whole dragon roll by yourself, you gloriously dumb hog. :biggrin:

To make things even funnier, Weight Watchers even has an article about having sashimi or nigiri sushi (aka: actual sushi where it's just a slab of fish on some rice) instead of rolls to keep the points down. Found that searching to see if sashimi was in fact zero points.

I'll take my dumb/autism/mad at the internet badges now for reeeeeeeing about sushi.

Turd Blossom

Take your protein pills & put your helmet on
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if she keeps paying $20 a month for the app and just keeps "restarting" to not "waste" more money on it or if she's restarting, cancelling, restarting, etc,
I don't know about this time, but during one of her last go-arounds with WW I distinctly (or as VocabularyLynn would so eloquently say: "distinctively") remember her informing us that she never canceled her membership from the last time she attempted the program and she probably ought to use what she's been paying for.

Knowing Amber, she never bothered to cancel last time either, even after conclusively deciding that it definitely "wasn't for her" because it allowed her to eat at McDonald's, triggered the Binge Monster, she consistently ate all her weekly points in a matter of days, and what works for her is intuitive eating.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino