BUYING A HOUSE? -7/23/19 - In which amber doesn’t realize she is the house

Pudgy Bear Claws

It's the Porchugeeze
kiwifarms.net
She said her doctor will double then triple her medication, I hope she likes weight gain because it’s coming, girl!
I forgot what medication she's most likely taking (Lamictal, I think), but it was mentioned in the general discussion thread. She would have started at the lowest dose (25mg) but a therapeutic dose is anywhere from 100-200 mg. It's not supposed to cause weight gain but this is Albert. Once she stops being what she thinks is manic, she'll go off her meds and binge like crazy.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
The only thing that stuck with me, is how she goes on about how the MENTALS is getting in the way of her "everyday life" and that's her problem...

What exactly is "everyday life" for Amber? She doesn't work, she doesnt go to school, she doesnt have a family, she doesnt even have any real hobbies, interests or pursuits. The only time she leaves home is to feed, and maybe spend money on trash along the way. She does not commit any effort or time into ANYTHING, other than eating, because you need to seriously put in the work to get that fat and keep gaining at such an alarming rate.

So if the depression were getting in the way of everyday life, wouldnt that just mean she feels too down to go out to cheesecake factory? goddamn.

hamburgerlardraid

kiwifarms.net
TImeline correction, this video happened before yesterday's pathetic 90's unboxing. She just got the maroon earrings in this vid.
While I do have the :autism: to recap every one of our gorls' videos, I don't have the :autism: to make sense of the timeline in "chronical-logical" order as Albert would say. Has anyone been piecing this together? Because I cannot for the life of me!

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Seems weird that no one pointed out how sad the conversation they were having while eating was. Zero chemistry. Zero interest in each other.

They reminded me of those tired parents who got married when young and filled with hope and are now left with nothing but a marriage they desperately want to end but don't dare to because their only child has a crippling disability.

It was just so depressing to hear them.

Agoraphobic Bullshit

Probably sick of someone's shit
kiwifarms.net
The only thing that stuck with me, is how she goes on about how the MENTALS is getting in the way of her "everyday life" and that's her problem...

What exactly is "everyday life" for Amber? She doesn't work, she doesnt go to school, she doesnt have a family, she doesnt even have any real hobbies, interests or pursuits. The only time she leaves home is to feed, and maybe spend money on trash along the way. She does not commit any effort or time into ANYTHING, other than eating, because you need to seriously put in the work to get that fat and keep gaining at such an alarming rate.

So if the depression were getting in the way of everyday life, wouldnt that just mean she feels too down to go out to cheesecake factory? goddamn.
I mean, severe depression can make it so that even getting out of bed is hard, but I'm not sure how she'd know if it was depression or the fact that it's literally physically hard to leave a bed for her.

If she weren't so stupid and rotten, I might feel bad for her. She has had some rough times and her weight can be partly attributed to that, and living with being that heavy has got to be depressing in and of itself. Knowin you don't fit in normal places and that everyone will stare at you like a freak must be exhausting. Powerlevel, but I've been bigger (although not even half of Amber's size) and it wasn't fun.

She's just so... unlikable. She expects support for bad choices. Sure Weight Watchers says you can eat at McDicks, but they suggest dollar menu sized portions and getting a salad for a side... even then, it isn't worth the points. Weight Watchers is supposed to transform your relationship with food by pointing out how "not worth it" daily indulgences are, and is supposed to allow for occasional treats to allow for a real life. Occasional treats also foster a healthy food relationship, but to Amber hearing McDonald's was okay with good choices on occasion meant "you can always eat McDonalds".

I guess I've veered off topic. Amber is depressed because her everyday life is inherently depressing.

FitBitch

EAT A PIECE OF FRUIT YOU FAT FUCK!
kiwifarms.net
I think it more likely she looked up actual sushi. Which when in the land of sushi origin is not rolled in the manner you see most people eating, unless you're ordering in a place that serves American style sushi and is willing to step away from the perfect simplicity that is their carefully cut and artfully presented sashimi and sushi dishes in order to please your simple and sad tastes. A proper Japanese sushi roll is more akin to a cone made of nori with a strip of fish and a line of rice smushed inside. Therefore, if she were speaking of /actual/ sushi, the most unhealthy thing about it /is/ the rice. Because that's all it is. Rice, fish/egg/tofu/roe topping. Perhaps a specialty sauce developed by the chef for dipping. A smidge of wasabi and a few tiny pieces of ginger to cleanse the palate.

Sushi and rolls are two different things, Amberlynn. And while Yamatos only has the standard basic-bitch sushi of every American joint, you could've actually ordered it as sashimi and eliminated the rice altogether. THAT would have been an actual zero point food, and as far as calorie counting is concerned it's very, very low indeed.

But fuck that, just eat a whole dragon roll by yourself, you gloriously dumb hog. :biggrin:

To make things even funnier, Weight Watchers even has an article about having sashimi or nigiri sushi (aka: actual sushi where it's just a slab of fish on some rice) instead of rolls to keep the points down. Found that searching to see if sashimi was in fact zero points.

I'll take my dumb/autism/mad at the internet badges now for reeeeeeeing about sushi.
Come on now, you're acting like Amber would consume a plate of only raw fish and the typical dressings of a sushi plate and be satisfied. No, the binge monster needed the whole platter of spring rolls (aggressively pulled away from Becky to be cautiously guarded like Amber's a fat dragon protecting her hoard) and another platter of fried shrimp rolled in rice and drenched in avocado mayo and yum yum sauce that has the gall to call itself sushi.

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
platter of fried shrimp rolled in rice and drenched in avocado mayo and yum yum sauce that has the gall to call itself sushi.
I consider it sushi still. Even so, the place they got the sushi at looked unappetizing. You can’t really expect good seafood in landlocked Kentucky. On the other hand, Kentucky probably has some good local BBQ Al could go to (to satisfy the binge monster). I guess when you’re 600 pounds, quality doesn’t matter.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
I forgot what medication she's most likely taking (Lamictal, I think), but it was mentioned in the general discussion thread. She would have started at the lowest dose (25mg) but a therapeutic dose is anywhere from 100-200 mg. It's not supposed to cause weight gain but this is Albert. Once she stops being what she thinks is manic, she'll go off her meds and binge like crazy.
Yeah, if she's on Lamictal (which is a very common med for bipolar patients, and is also prescribed to epileptics), you have to start at a low dose and titrate up. Some of that is you working up to a therapeutic dose, but a lot of it is because of a rare reaction to Lamictal that starts out as a rash but can turn fatal. They've found if you gradually increase the dosage over a period of weeks, you're a lot less likely to develop that rash than if you immediately start dosing yourself in the therapeutic range.

Last edited:

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
Come on now, you're acting like Amber would consume a plate of only raw fish and the typical dressings of a sushi plate and be satisfied. No, the binge monster needed the whole platter of spring rolls (aggressively pulled away from Becky to be cautiously guarded like Amber's a fat dragon protecting her hoard) and another platter of fried shrimp rolled in rice and drenched in avocado mayo and yum yum sauce that has the gall to call itself sushi.
You are right, and I humbly apologize for forgetting that we're talking about the Queen of Moderation who must moderately inhale everything in her immediate vicinity. With the daintiest of moderated nibbles. Nomnomnom.

Is... is our gorl actually too fat for a nose-ring now? Never seen a nostril roll before.
She'd better remove that thing before it becomes permanently embedded and leads to an infection. It's one thing to shed a good hundred pounds because of the loss of a laaaaayyg - it's quite another to lose a few ounces and your 'film presence' because of a rotten nose-hole.

I've always found it hilarious that she wears the same ring that a farmer gives a pig to stop it from digging. Oink oink, Amberlynn. You couldn't have made a more appropriate choice.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber focused on the rice on Becky’s plate. Bet Becky didn’t get it all.

If Becky can tolerate that dinner table conversation/food aggression experience with Amber, she’ll never leave. Sure, she’s slow, but even slow people know when they aren’t being treated with respect. She hasn’t figured out that Amber needs her a lot more than she needs Amber, and she doesn’t have to put up with doing all the chores and getting bitched at for doing them.

Then again, the girl who matches a Snapback to a tee everyday is mystified by how Amber matches earrings to a top, so I guess I expect too much.

You know how you see somebody who looks weird and you look a bit harder than normal trying to figure it out, and suddenly find them looking at you? So you cover by saying, oh, I really like your earrings? Yeah, that’s where FilthyLynns compliments come from.

Those earrings are hideous, and I refuse to believe they’d be considered stylish, even in BF Kentucky. But I guess if her plate is considered sushi, anything is possible.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, Hamber. Click baiting us with white picket fences. In any universe, this wouldn't make any sense because you can't afford a people home, and you can become an outdoor shut-in for free like Krystal from the Squidbillies.

Reactions: DatBepisTho

disintegration

Tsssss
kiwifarms.net
Those rolls look like double rolls. So, there is 20 points in the shrimp roll 18 in the California roll and 6 for the spring rolls. I'm gonna go with 3 tablespoons of mayo for 9 points. If my calculations are correct, she at 53 points which is over double the amount of points a normal human gets. I think she's said in the past she gets 61 so in one meal, she almost reaches it. Cow.

Reactions: EvaBraunsGhost

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe its because I come from a place where sushi is in fact actual sushi...
But literally not one single thing on that table between the two of those sloppy, bloated hogs even LOOKED liked real sushi. Am I a crazy person? Or does Redneckville, Deep Buttfucking Kentucky in the South just have no goddamn idea what sushi actually is?
Hella deep fried rolls slathered to death in multiple fatty sauces and mayo for PiggyLynn, and a gigantic family sized platter of what looked like Mexican or Chinese fried rice and BBQ meat for the Thumb Gremlin?

Are there any Southerner Kiwis around who can help explain what kind of fuckery this is? Because jesus.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino