• ”i fear for my life every day because trump won't give me money for me to waste on striped socks, used panties and a webcam to show the world how girly i am”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Disaster BuzzFeed Laying 15% of Its Staff, While Huff Post Is Laying Off 7%Day 8: Vice News Joins in on the Action, 1,250+ Shoahed

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by JosephTX, Jan 23, 2019.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

• Winner Winner x 29
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    #521 Tanner Glass, Jan 31, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 29
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  1. No need to keep branches in the colonies open while the imperial center is burning down.

Next target, hopefully.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Glad I couldn't help

Glad I couldn't help Now with edge anime avatar

kiwifarms.net
  2. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 27
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    ICametoLurk

ICametoLurk SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 17
    • Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  3. lol this is great

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. The last story they ever publish will be a listicle about how evil America is for re-electing Trump in 2020. There is one comment, it is DankWeed420 saying “lol faggot”.

• Winner Winner x 20
    Cosmug

Cosmug Leering Legendary Fart Cloud

kiwifarms.net
  5. Timcast vlog about the far lest tearing Buzzfeed.

A Youtuber commenter posted that comment who was worth to quote.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. The wokesters always bite the hand that feeds them, so of course they're going to bite the hand even harder when it stops feeding them.

• Agree Agree x 14
    kiwifarms.net
  7. >a bunch of clowns lose their clown jobs
    >"omg this is just like when the commie secret police massacred millions of dissenters!"

the fucking nerve on these people

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Feels Feels x 1
    BigRuler

BigRuler lmao bottom text

kiwifarms.net
  8. I hope everyone of them, in the process of interviewing for other jobs, gets told:

"I hope you can code, because that's part of the job here."

These layoffs are tickling my schadenfreude bone.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  9. And there was much rejoicing!

I can't wait for the fucking shit to start leaking out about the goings on there. You know there are going to be some pissed off ex-employees spilling the beans on the rapey trans women and such.

"14 weird reasons why corrective transbian rape taught me to love the girldick"

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Well, since they aren't going to be doing much of anything, they can be sent to the gulag for not working and being a pox on society!

• Like Like x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    streetsweeper

streetsweeper cleaning up the mean streets

kiwifarms.net
  11. And then, an old rich white guy in a suit comes down from his mansion, says "Nah," takes his money and goes home. It turns out that you aren't special. You were never special. You are indistinguishable from a million others just like you, with the exact same opinions, style, speech patterns, and quirks. You have made no impact on the world. You existed at the whim of some old white dude, the same man you railed against and whose time you claimed was over, and now, without him, you have nothing. He doesn't know you exist. He will never know, nor will he ever care. He may have his secretary write up a brief statement about how sorry he is about the situation, and how much he feels for those who will now be seeking new opportunities elsewhere. He will not read it. You are a written off investment. You didn't make his bank account larger, and now he will put his money elsewhere. In flying cars, perhaps, or robots. Somewhere where you will never get to touch it.

The only way to get by now is to beg. You're too proud to call it begging, but it's what it is. Begging. You have created nothing of value, and no one will miss your contributions to the world when you stop. You refuse to let yourself think about the different choices you could have made, years ago, that could have prevented you from being in this position now. You are right. You are always right. How could you be wrong? It is the world that is unfair. It is everyone else that is the problem, not you. It has to be everyone else. It couldn't be you. The old man's money should be yours. You won't cry, damn it. You won't.

• Winner  x 26
    • Agree  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    2 litre soda

2 litre soda For what we do, we have to grovel?

kiwifarms.net
  12. This is what happens when your entire operation spends years blowing through whatever runway you hoodwinked VCs into giving you with no plan on how to monetize "19 ways the patriarchy is why you can't afford that 4-bed condo with a river view (#13 will trigger you)". Rest in piss, you limousine leftist matchstick men. :drink:

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Alec Benson Leary

Alec Benson Leary Creator of Asperchu
    Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 20
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 26
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  13. This is so satisfying. They all thought they were part of the intelligentsia, but they were just another cog writing click-bait to make money for a company. So when the company hits hard times, they get fired because they're unnecessary and all they can do is kick and scream and blame everyone else.

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.