Trainwreck Caledonia Renee Packard / TheLyfeofaFreeSpirit - And you thought the Minneapolis riots were the random chimp event.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Callie posted a new video
'TRISHA PAYTAS VS. GABBIE HANNA: POT MEETS KETTLE *ALL RECEIPTS*'

In her brand new half n' half wig. Her famous "receipts" about Trisha's slap fight with Gabbie. Within 58 minutes she admits she doesn't know much about what's going on between them but continues to provide her opinion anyway.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Caledonia Packard, I am proud of you. Liked the intro. Good points. Nice receipts. A for effort.
She edits way better than the other haydurs. Could do without quite so much of that thunder sound effect though tbh.

We're going to be seeing this wig for a while, aren't we;
NIKOCADO AVOCADO & ORLIN - A MESSY REACTION 🥑 06/25/2020

She's on twitter participating minimally in the Haydur Nation vs That Drunk Girl on a Treadmill drama.

Seems like That Drunk Girl on a Treadmill is the latest small channel to come under attack from Haydur Nation. I have no idea what tipped this off, I can't seem to find a catalyst. From what I can tell, this youtuber started making edits about the Haydur Nation as well as the prime cows. They appear in GG's streams and have a friendly rapport, which could also be the reason.

1.jpg
1.1.jpg1.2.jpg1.3.jpg

2.jpg
2.1.jpg2.2.jpg

3.jpg
3.1.jpg
4.jpg

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Only the first min is worth watching because of the cringe new intro and crazy faces
It's boring otherwise--
She makes these faces and doles out cold, cold takes about Niko and Orlin. I literally couldn't watch it and skipped around. If anything more juicy comes up semper to whoever has the ability to watch it through
Only once did I catch her talking. The rest is this

Screenshot_20200625-105717_YouTube.jpg
lmao just fucking terrifying
she racked the fan a few times to stick it to a haydurr

Screenshot_20200625-105826_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20200625-105850_YouTube.jpg
This one was probably the most common. I think it's an attempt at resting bitch face but it came across more as something stinks
Screenshot_20200625-105857_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20200625-105913_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20200625-110021_YouTube.jpg

She also seems amped up

Give that wig a rest hunny

edit:
Forgot thumbnails lel

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She uploaded a Big Ed reaction
'BIG ED REACTION 😅'

It's Big Ed doing a muckbang. She does very little reacting except calling him creepy, neck joke and laughing about him talking about cyber bullying. She says 'equal opportunities cyber boollying' and starts laughing so I think she's been reading the Haydur thread because that's a joke I posted there in the last day or two.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Callie's been active on Twitter;
5.jpg
lol what a cuck;
1.jpg
Callie; "Bitches be mad cuz they already blocked all they can do is leave a dislike bitch hyuk hyuk hyuk."
Also Callie;
2.jpg
Callie has blocked Belinda Carroll because she is incapable of taking a joke or even the mildest of criticism;
3.jpg
Pretty sure anyone above 20 who doesn't live in their dad's spare bedroom is further along in life than Callie but "go off, sis."
4.jpg

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1407770
lol what a cuck;
View attachment 1407766
Callie; "Bitches be mad cuz they already blocked all they can do is leave a dislike bitch hyuk hyuk hyuk."
Also Callie;
View attachment 1407767
Callie has blocked Belinda Carroll because she is incapable of taking a joke or even the mildest of criticism;
View attachment 1407768
Pretty sure anyone above 20 who doesn't live in their dad's spare bedroom is further along in life than Callie but "go off, sis."
View attachment 1407769
One of my favorite things about Callie is that she cannot take any kind of criticism or joke about her. She can dish it well enough but as soon as someone comes back at her she goes straight for the block button. She even gloats about doing that on her streams as if blocking anyone who doesn't kiss her ass is some boss move. Callie is a thin skinned coward.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of my favorite things about Callie is that she cannot take any kind of criticism or joke about her. She can dish it well enough but as soon as someone comes back at her she goes straight for the block button. She even gloats about doing that on her streams as if blocking anyone who doesn't kiss her ass is some boss move. Callie is a thin skinned coward.
And after all of that, still has the gall to talk about what a POC warrior and survivor she is like she's done something, like she's weathered criticism and oppression or contributed anything to the elevation of POC voices. She blocks individuals and screams into the twitter void in all caps because she is too scared and inarticulate to directly engage. Merely existing as a POC does not make you a champion for equality.

In other words she ain't shit. Rosa Parks didn't block the bus driver.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1407770
lol what a cuck;
View attachment 1407766
Also Callie;
View attachment 1407767
View attachment 1407768
View attachment 1407769
Did she put the full name of the benzos to seem like she's not using?

Cos c'mon gorl. Its obvious. y u lyin

She also reminds me more of Amberlynn than anyone else in haydurverse;
hasn't done shit in life, loves to criticize, takes unearned victim points and misses the point on key issues, can't take criticism, blocks everyone, thinks they're gods gift to humanity, no self awareness

Callie is way crazier though. She gives me "I'll cut u if u try 2 leave" vibes

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Callie's live

Edit not only is the sound shit the video quality is shit too. Shes "reacting" to nicocado avocado shitting himself.

Edit: New link

She nuked the stream because people in chat kept telling her the video was shit and switched to her Ipad

Archive:

She starts crying at about 30 minutes in over the KKK Farrakhan stuff and how everyone is trying to cancel her.

Last edited:
Tags
None