Trainwreck Caledonia Renee Packard / TheLyfeofaFreeSpirit - And you thought the Minneapolis riots were the random chimp event.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SHANE DAWSON FINALLY TAKES ACCOUNTABILITY..... OR DID HE!?

I'm so confused!

Shane Dawson is not racist for doing black face. Says lots of people used to do it when we were growing up so basically he doesn't know any better. (Gives Bon Qui Qui character from MadTV as an example which is stupid because that character was meant to be a chola and was played by a Mexican comedian). But wait Shane Dawson is racist for giving Shanny the platform that made her internet famous (also a stupid example because the Drunken Peasants is where Shanny first got noticed by everyone because she came on claiming the moon didn't exist). Concludes by sitting on the fence.

What I've learned today is that no matter what you do, if Callie likes you you can't be racist.

DavieJones714

all the world's a stage
kiwifarms.net
SHANE DAWSON FINALLY TAKES ACCOUNTABILITY..... OR DID HE!?
View attachment 1410214
I'm so confused!

Shane Dawson is not racist for doing black face. Says lots of people used to do it when we were growing up so basically he doesn't know any better. (Gives Bon Qui Qui character from MadTV as an example which is stupid because that character was meant to be a chola and was played by a Mexican comedian). But wait Shane Dawson is racist for giving Shanny the platform that made her internet famous (also a stupid example because the Drunken Peasants is where Shanny first got noticed by everyone because she came on claiming the moon didn't exist). Concludes by sitting on the fence.

What I've learned today is that no matter what you do, if Callie likes you you can't be racist.
She has alot of pedo caper Jefree's makeup. Of course, the one person who actually acts like a racist, with poc eyewitness accounts of his actions and words, gets a pass. Waiting for them to speak? Honey, they will never admit to the racism. They don't fucking care and there's no way they will lose yt over poc. Shane has always been a weird little prick with a weird little prick mom. Shit, don't cancel me Shane. Of course, Shane can wear black face. He did know no better. Got lost in the art. Liked to stick his face on his animals' peepees and ejaculate on their tummies. Aww, cewt. Oh wait, back to racism. It's her call but she's setting herself up for another Farrakhan-like episode.

Pepper Jack

Pepper Jack love Fraggle Rock
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine my shock. Shane is the right kind of racist. A racist ally.

A rando on twitter that insults Charlie Potamus = automatic member of the KKK and the Nazi party.
Shane Dawson, who for a decade, has done blackface, racial sterotype humor, etc. he is fine because I really like his makeup.

The sad thing is that Callie is so stupid and so indoctrinated by the cult of wokeness that this is completely acceptable behavior.

What a cunt.

Sock

goon extraordinaire
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1410627
I guess being in a group of people who jerk each other off all day about someone else's life is only acceptable on Youtube and Twitter (:_(
She doesn't understand that people enjoy poking her with sticks to see her chimp. It shows the world what a nutjob she really is.

But, my good farmers, imagine being someone whose claim to fame is a scam poetry site, crying on youtube and singing like a dying dog howling. Someone who has to remind everyone daily she's an essential worker; who is paranoid and still can't make it on her own due to her obsession with white girl hair and dollar store stickers to put on her forehead. Yes, Callie keep chimpin. It makes us laugh, gorl.

She knows people are onto her. She knows she looks like a sideshow freak because of Kiwis and many are running here to get the goods on Miss Schizo. It's her feeble attempt at damage control. Again, it makes us laugh. Carry on schizo, please :drink:

carbcrab

kiwifarms.net
How is gossiping about shit someone posts on Twitter and YouTube invading privacy?
Screen Shot 2020-06-27 at 10.52.04 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-27 at 10.51.46 AM.png
Caledonia thinks posting public information is an invasion of her privacy. I do not recall this privacy invasion outrage when she was making videos about Norma and the Go Fund Me scandal using information leaked here, but I'm sure we will get schooled on how that is different.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol
Imagine being mad that randos on the internet don't approve of you

What a wonderful life
Well her chat was full of people giving her ass Pat's for having the strength to admit she shouldn't have said what she did in the Shane Dawson video so she got what she wanted from those randos.
Stupid of her to not leave the stream up though seeing as the Shane dawson video is archived.

SilentNoise

kiwifarms.net
Well her chat was full of people giving her ass Pat's for having the strength to admit she shouldn't have said what she did in the Shane Dawson video so she got what she wanted from those randos.
Stupid of her to not leave the stream up though seeing as the Shane dawson video is archived.
Interesting that she's only saying this after the Smith family was like, "Shane, no more excuses". All of a sudden Shane's "comedy roots" aren't okay. I guess if influential black people find Shane problematic, then he must be problematic.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She uploaded a new video:
'BONNET REACTION TO FOODIE BEAUTY AND PEETZ! 👀':

Just a reaction to Chantal's latest video but at the start she says to check out her twitter because she's completely backtracked on everything she said in her Shane Dawson video. Says he doesn't like to put uninformed opinions on her platform. (This is literally all she does though). Intends to do a new video on him. Talks about Chantal's name change to Chantopolis, might change her own channel name to Callie is Cancelled because of course everyone is out to get her.

Here's archives of her Twitter posts about Shane anyway:
These are ones which were posted as screen shots yesterday:
These are about Jenna Marbles/ Cancel culture:

DavieJones714

all the world's a stage
kiwifarms.net
Cancelled? Idk about discord, but I haven't seen anyone here wanting anyone cancelled. She makes inconsistent, schizo videos and chimps live. My first post on KF was about this bitch's twitter account and how vile she was there compared to her videos. (Posted in the wrong thread and all.) What she really wants to say is people are onto her and it is effecting her bag. Too bad, skank.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cancelled? Idk about discord, but I haven't seen anyone here wanting anyone cancelled. She makes inconsistent, schizo videos and chimps live. My first post on KF was about this bitch's twitter account and how vile she was there compared to her videos. (Posted in the wrong thread and all.) What she really wants to say is people are onto her and it is effecting her bag. Too bad, skank.
Not ass kissing = trying to cancel. Ironically she doesn't understand the concept of watching someones content for the purpose of laughing at them or criticizing them.

Tags
None