Trainwreck Caledonia Renee Packard / TheLyfeofaFreeSpirit - And you thought the Minneapolis riots were the random chimp event.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Callies live

Edit
Talks about Jeffrey Starr. Very emotional about having to cancel him.
Talks about blaires video on jeffrey starr.
Going to redo her shane dawson video
Going to expose herself with receipts on the farrakhan and white nationalist ex.
Starts crying about 75 minutes in over some drama that happened in one of her stream chats when she was given a conspiracy palette. Admits that she knows not everyone is out to get her.

Last edited:

DavieJones714

all the world's a stage
kiwifarms.net
About 25 min in she's talking about Jefrree/Shane/Blair. Starts going in on them defending shit creators and not calling people out for a year. Then ties it into Charlie's last video being horseshit and how she's going to stand by her anyway? Bitch, what is your point? For someone so unbothered by views and likes, she says nothing and has no real opinions. Double talking fence sitter.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
About 25 min in she's talking about Jefrree/Shane/Blair. Starts going in on them defending shit creators and not calling people out for a year. Then ties it into Charlie's last video being horseshit and how she's going to stand by her anyway? Bitch, what is your point? For someone so unbothered by views and likes, she says nothing and has no real opinions. Double talking fence sitter.
She definitely that WoKe WaRrIoR that struggles with whiplash trying to remain in popular opinion

Edit:
Also lol "I wish lookin great would solve all my problems hyuk hyuk"
Callie sweetie
Your life would be more of a mess if we based it off your looks

We need access to her patreon -- more poetry?!

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's some of her poems to tide you over:

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like another "he's cool, I guess."

ETA: She says she "never was really into Shane like that, I only got into him for maybe like a couple of years" and is now acting shocked at the "prevalence" of racism and sexualizing minors. If these things are as prevalent as she alleges you would encounter them at a surface level, and especially if you exposed yourself to the content for years. She's just bandwagoning. If people weren't actively cancelling Shane she would have left her video up and given zero fucks about who she chooses to support, just like with Farrakhan.

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Archives of her two videos from today:

EDIT:

TRISHA PAYTAS, BLAIRE WHITE & MORE MESS! *Receipts* 🧾

Talking about all the videos Trisha posted yesterday about Shane. Back onto Chantal's new weight loss journey and she liked Blaire Whites video and agreed with what Blaire said in it about Shane (which was that just because Shane molested kids doesn't mean he's a chomo btw). Suffests Shane and J* need mental help. Oh the irony.

Last edited:
Tags
None