• ”Fucking faggot made me and my girlfriend break up”

World California state splitting proposal becomes eligible for ballot in NovemberState voters to decide this November

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by Pickle Dick, Jun 13, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ers-decide-if-calf-should-3-states/697054002/

[​IMG]

• Optimistic Optimistic x 20
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Late Late x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. It sounds like the same stupid secession threats we hear every 4 years, but I can't blame rural Californians for wanting to be out from under LA's thumb.

• Agree Agree x 33
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Alec Benson Leary

Alec Benson Leary Creator of Asperchu
    Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  3. THis comes up every few years and will never go anywhere. Let me know if it ever shows promise but you shoot your goo too early.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Cyborg Scars

Cyborg Scars Adam Sandler's #1 Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. At the end of World War 2 California was split into two - North and South. This marked the beginning of the era known as the Lukewarm War.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Vrakks

Vrakks If you do not give into my demans.... TOO LATE!!!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Might be interesting, in light of California's water woes.

• Informative Informative x 3
    Capsaicin Addict

Capsaicin Addict Just a fellow who loves spicy food.

kiwifarms.net
  6. Northern California should give San Fran to regular California.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    REGENDarySumanai

REGENDarySumanai Man of excellent taste

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    UptownRuckus

UptownRuckus Just Monika

kiwifarms.net
  7. Why Would you do this? All this does is put the three largest cities into separate states in order to create 3 commie/SJW states voting democrat instead of just one. If they wanted to be fair, they could just take 90% of the coastline from north to south, to encompass San Francisco, LA, and San Diego and see to it that these 3 cancer-ridden liberal utopias get their own state, and leave the normies alone. Or they could just break the San Andreas fault, and slide that entire coastline into the ocean, whichever more speedily cleanses the left coast of SJW autocracy is OK with me.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Tackleberry

Tackleberry Wields a gun instead of a rifle.

kiwifarms.net
  8. Commifornia, Anarchifornia and Aidsfornia.

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Positron

Positron Ho ho ho! CNN confirms my existence!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Any Californian split proposal that doesn't put Sacramento, the Bay Area, and greater Los Angeles into one cancer containment state is just a ruse by CA democrats to try and get more influence in the Senate. State division proposals that include even one liberal megaopolis just makes more purple/leaning blue states overall.

Also the north coast is actually pretty awesome and I have more respect for hippies in Gualala than anyone on the Californian coast south of Marin.

• Agree Agree x 13
    Absolutego

Absolutego Ghost of ¡Jeb!

kiwifarms.net
  10. I have a better idea, how about we split California physically off the rest of the continent so it can sink to the bottom of the ocean where it belongs

• Winner  x 11
    • Agree  x 5
    • Feels  x 2
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    #11 Hux, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Hux

Hux

kiwifarms.net
  11. I have to agree. This does look like a scheme to get four more senate seats out of that shithole.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    thismanlies

thismanlies The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. It won't happen. The main financial area is Ag in Califo4nia, no matter what LA tries to say. Putting the main financial earner out of their reach in Northern .ca means the other split states will suffer. Also, LA gets most of their water from central California. There is talk of shutting that down if the state splits, and they won't let that happen.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Maiden-TieJuan

Maiden-TieJuan Your roving Californialand reporter
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. The real question is, which one should we nuke first?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    BatNapalm

BatNapalm Killed Captain Clown

kiwifarms.net
  14. As said already we hear this same joke of a proposition every 4 years or so. Let me know when we have a movement for zero Californias.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    Telomayonnaise

Telomayonnaise the gh0st of Roddy Piper

kiwifarms.net
  15. People keep reporting this thread and some other dupes that have come up.

I've updated the title because the only other thread I could find was from 9 months ago.

The difference with now/this thread is that the proposal is actually eligible to be accepted for the ballot in November. I updated the title to say that.

The previous thread from October 2017 is when it was the vote had begun collecting signatures to qualify for the ballot:
    https://kiwifarms.net/threads/california-to-be-split-into-3-states.35870/

It is now qualified.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    neger psykolog

neger psykolog moon goons for communism detection
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Even in the unlikely event this becomes a reality, it won't accomplish much. In some ways it'll make things worse.
    All it would really do is make one new Blue State, Northern California, and one new somewhat Purple but more often then not Blue State, Southern California.
    Only way you'd get a Red State out of this is keeping the coast from LA County up to Humboldt County along with the entire Bay Area and Sacramento as California and making everything thing else it's own State.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Fucking do it, see how well it goes for you guys. Whatever part gets Silicon Valley would go bankrupt in five weeks.

BubbleButt

BubbleButt Fisting Artist

kiwifarms.net
  18. I always joked that the not insane portion of the state should Cal-exit from LA.

I never thought it would actually happen.

Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Too bad it's split up to be three insane portions instead of just one whole state.

LA and LA County would control that entire area. Same goes for San Diego for theirs and the Bay Area for the north.

It really is just a push to get more Dem seats.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Derp Potato

Derp Potato Just a Spud doing spud things

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.