Call of Cthulhu One Shot: Crook'd and Crack'd Manse -

Surtur

Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Anybody want to go on a sanity blasting adventure? If so I have an awesome adventure I would like run, ran it before and it is a blast. Those who were in the last One Shot can reuse their characters. Room for 6 players and like the We Be Goblins will be done on Roll20 with Skype for communication.

Dollars2010

Necromancer Corgi Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yay! I'll be happy to use my hobo character again. Hopefully I'll be able to make it since I'm leaving for vacation at the end of the month.

Surtur

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Depending on how many players we get and who is available, it can be as soon as this weekend or next.

Bgheff

kiwifarms.net
Can I also have my namess one I summoned last game to complete the Bgheff's Angels team? I figure if we give it a dress, a hat and glasses it can fit in as an investigator.

Reactions: homerbeoulve

Dollars2010

Necromancer Corgi Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
teheviltwin said:
Definitely! I'll reuse mine with attached hobo corgi.
I think you might need to get one of these to carry around the hobo corgi!

Surtur

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Bgheff said:
Can I also have my namess one I summoned last game to complete the Bgheff's Angels team? I figure if we give it a dress, a hat and glasses it can fit in as an investigator.
Once you learn a spell you can summon it whenever. Just be prepared to face the consequences.

Surtur

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Ok, so we have four players, that is the same ones as last time, but if you want to join in on the sanity blasting fun, I have room for two more players. Remember, I will be using Roll20 and not OpenRPG so please sign up for an account there, it takes less than a minute, anyways here are the game links:

The Game Board:
https://app.roll20.net/join/269288/i7CY0w

This is the link to join the game if you plan on playing.

The Campaign Page:
https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/detail ... ackd-manse

Has all the campaign information, including forums for discussing the game.

teheviltwin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry guys I'm not going to be able to make it today. Will have to head to the hospital when Si gets back. :(

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino