Callum Nathan Thomas Edmunds / MauLer93 / MauLer - Discussion of a youtube reviewer

Are MauLer's videos too long?

• Yes

Votes: 44 12.4%
  • No

Votes: 112 31.5%
  • Fuck YES

Votes: 200 56.2%

• Total voters

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, this excuse is so fucking exceptional and far-fetched. He realized the guy who called him out was right so he came up with some bullshit excuse on the spot to justify what was blatantly an insult on her appearance.
To be honest I am not above ridiculing people's appearances, as I assume most people here aren't as well, but don't make stupid excuses that make no sense just to backtrack and save face.
But he said it was a joke, therefore it's okay with the fans.

I'm honestly shocked at how normal the three of them look
It makes you wonder what E;R looks like.

He's early 20s here? He looks 10 years older than that. Might be the bald head.
He's the youngest of the three, but looks the oldest. Rags is the oldest, but looks the youngest. Genetics are a funny thing.

Korpon

Dead Meme
kiwifarms.net
This is from 2019, so he would have been 21 or 22 in this picture. He also had a few videos with his face before he removed himself from the internet.
View attachment 1286594
Thanks. That's honestly not what I expected, his voice doesn't match his face for me at all. It also must really suck to go bald in your early 20s, my sympathies for him.

Jesus christ, if he keeps doing things the way he does, he'll be British DarkSydePhil.
Can't wait for him to start e-begging for those superchats a year or two from now.

FaramirG

kiwifarms.net

He's the youngest of the three, but looks the oldest. Rags is the oldest, but looks the youngest. Genetics are a funny thing.
If I had to guess I'd say E;R vaguely resembles his profile pic on youtube/twitter. Scrawny white/asian dude with glasses. His voice is way too high-pitched to be fat, and if he's black or hispanic then he's on some absurd level of self-hatred with his constant /pol/ memes.

Reactions: Stay safe

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
Thanks. That's honestly not what I expected, his voice doesn't match his face for me at all. It also must really suck to go bald in your early 20s, my sympathies for him.
On the upside, he'll probably look like he hasn't aged at all in the next 50 years or so. Patrick Stewart can relate.

If I had to guess I'd say E;R vaguely resembles his profile pic on youtube/twitter. Scrawny white/asian dude with glasses. His voice is way too high-pitched to be fat, and if he's black or hispanic then he's on some absurd level of self-hatred with his constant /pol/ memes.
E;R comes off as a troll playing a character, so he could be any ethnicity. It would be pretty ironic if he turned out to be black, Hispanic, and Jewish.

biscuitscilia

kiwifarms.net

On the upside, he'll probably look like he hasn't aged at all in the next 50 years or so. Patrick Stewart can relate.

E;R comes off as a troll playing a character, so he could be any ethnicity. It would be pretty ironic if he turned out to be black, Hispanic, and Trump's Chosen.
There was this twitter convo but I'm pretty sure it's not actually him. https://twitter.com/PunishedStorm/status/1103428493918953472
He did joke that he'd do a face reveal if he hit six million subscribers.
D1AqUIfVAAEnybr.jpg

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
There was this twitter convo but I'm pretty sure it's not actually him. https://twitter.com/PunishedStorm/status/1103428493918953472
He did joke that he'd do a face reveal if he hit six million subscribers.
View attachment 1287015
Funny how he had to point out that his six million subscribers comment was a joke. Unlike MauLer and co., I seriously doubt YouTube is E;R's livelihood and having his personal identity exposed would be end of that.

That photo is how I'd imagine him to look, but I wouldn't believe it without evidence. For all we know, that could be the guy who posted it on Twitter.

Elescondio20

kiwifarms.net
He could a latin guy with lighter skin ? would explain a lot actually but i hope he turns out to be a stereotypical looking jewish guy , that would be a nice plotwist

biscuitscilia

kiwifarms.net
Funny how he had to point out that his six million subscribers comment was a joke. Unlike MauLer and co., I seriously doubt YouTube is E;R's livelihood and having his personal identity exposed would be end of that.

That photo is how I'd imagine him to look, but I wouldn't believe it without evidence. For all we know, that could be the guy who posted it on Twitter.
I don't believe it is because I'm pretty sure E;R would have denied it by now. Though, I would imagine this is what he looked like after he started popping up on EFAP and is usually quiet 90% of the time so he struck me as a bit introverted.

Korpon

Dead Meme
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1288211
In other news, MauLer being MauLer decides to retweet something from months ago.
You know what that means right? He's not editing the TFA part 3 video, and is scrolling through someone he definitely doesn't care about btw's Twitter account for shit to talk about. Now that's some desperation, guess no one's been tweeting lately so he's gotta find something old. He's 100% a cow at this point.

View attachment 1288220
In other news, MauLer being MauLer refuses to let bygones be bygones and retweets beef from months ago.
Considering how much he likes to call out any criticism of him on his Twitter, from nobodies to e-celebrities, it's a wonder that he hasn't alerted his followers to the Kiwi Farms thread. He should know about us by now since he definitely searches himself on Google at least once a day.

Maybe he's actually being smart about this and knows that telling his followers to go to a site that has unsavory and personal information about his life that can further damage his reputation isn't a good idea.

PenguinSuitAlice

Behold!
kiwifarms.net
Considering how much he likes to call out any criticism of him on his Twitter, from nobodies to e-celebrities, it's a wonder that he hasn't alerted his followers to the Kiwi Farms thread. He should know about us by now since he definitely searches himself on Google at least once a day.

Maybe he's actually being smart about this and knows that telling his followers to go to a site that has unsavory and personal information about his life that can further damage his reputation isn't a good idea.
I also think it much harder for him to attack a thread than a video or a post using EFAP, which I think makes him feel more confident because he has his friends and chat to back him up. Also I think that could be the exact reason why he wouldn't. It would be exposing legitimate criticisms to his friends and followers who are starting to criticize him.

Mortician

kiwifarms.net

Remember when Tumblr tried to 'raid' 4Chan? Telling his followers to come here will just be kicking a hornet's nest, and most of them will end up getting laughed off the site.
Also, the fact that Kiwis are all about 'archiving everything and analyzing content' will really change peoples' perspectives once they read some of these threads, something that goes against his objectivity hivemind.

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
I don't believe it is because I'm pretty sure E;R would have denied it by now. Though, I would imagine this is what he looked like after he started popping up on EFAP and is usually quiet 90% of the time so he struck me as a bit introverted.
I don't believe it because there's nothing that confirms it's him. He did the right thing by ignoring it, so if that it is him, he didn't bring any extra attention to the image and he kept the person's identity a mystery.

Oh you mean the discord drama?
Yeah, it was that drama. I don't remember if the comment was made on that video or the follow-up video (I think it was called "A Final Update") where he talked about taking a hiatus from YouTube.

biscuitscilia

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1288220
In other news, MauLer being MauLer refuses to let bygones be bygones and retweets beef from months ago.
I've said it before, I'll say it again. He's a manipulative piece of shit who tries to start shit with the people he talks about on EFAP. This tweet is proof of that.
is that him?
Not sure, he's neither confirmed nor denied.
I don't believe it because there's nothing that confirms it's him. He did the right thing by ignoring it, so if that it is him, he didn't bring any extra attention to the image and he kept the person's identity a mystery.

Yeah, it was that drama. I don't remember if the comment was made on that video or the follow-up video (I think it was called "A Final Update") where he talked about taking a hiatus from YouTube.
That's true.

Tags
None