Callum Nathan Thomas Edmunds / MauLer93 / MauLer - Discussion of a youtube reviewer

Are MauLer's videos too long?

• Yes

Votes: 44 12.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 31.8%
  • Fuck YES

Votes: 194 55.6%

• Total voters

A.Shitposter

Gossiping Hen
kiwifarms.net
Considering how much he likes to call out any criticism of him on his Twitter, from nobodies to e-celebrities, it's a wonder that he hasn't alerted his followers to the Kiwi Farms thread. He should know about us by now since he definitely searches himself on Google at least once a day.

Maybe he's actually being smart about this and knows that telling his followers to go to a site that has unsavory and personal information about his life that can further damage his reputation isn't a good idea.
He isn't so completely braindead that he'd give us free content by getting mad at us, I think he knows that if he brings us up to his general fanbase they'll make accounts to come here and defend his honor and embarrass him further and he probably has a smaller group of people to complain to about us.

He will retweet complete nobodies because it's easy to shut them up. While he could make an EFAP where he reads through the thread and makes fun of us it's not like it would do anything because these aren't youtube/twitter accounts, there's really no accountability for the re.tarded shit we say. Plus we already know that him reading this thread in a stream would hurt his feelings because he can't take what he dishes out. At least that's what I think.

Last edited:

CapeKnight

kiwifarms.net
Personally, I've seen the subject matter of a lolcow thread appear and bring the shills with him before here on the Farms, and that's the ComicsGate thread and it doesn't usually end well for them. If Mauler does that, he's gonna shoot himself in the foot so bad he's gonna have to cut it off and eat it because no one survives that. On second thought, MauLer, come on here you faggot and provide us with laughter. Your autism is ripe for the plucking.

PenguinSuitAlice

Behold!
kiwifarms.net
Personally, I've seen the subject matter of a lolcow thread appear and bring the shills with him before here on the Farms, and that's the ComicsGate thread and it doesn't usually end well for them. If Mauler does that, he's gonna shoot himself in the foot so bad he's gonna have to cut it off and eat it because no one survives that. On second thought, MauLer, come on here you faggot and provide us with laughter. Your autism is ripe for the plucking.
Just imagine the textwalls!

PenguinSuitAlice

Behold!
kiwifarms.net
It would probably take an event on the level of the Dick Masterson drama to move this thread to the main forums.
I don't think he's stupid, I just think he lacks self awareness and was placed on a pedestal above his qualification giving him an overly high opinion of himself and his community. If he continues down the path of drama or does something that receives a lot of blowback from his audience (who I think are not all completely brainwashed by his 'objectivity', just ignorant or still riding off of the anger at modern movie trends and like his style of reviews, though the objectivity cultists are a notably vocal group who probably provide a ton of funds to him), he'll most likely relent but in the long term not change his behavior. However, I think his associates would be a better source of massive drama than him and he could very likely get caught up in it.

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
I don't think he's stupid, I just think he lacks self awareness and was placed on a pedestal above his qualification giving him an overly high opinion of himself and his community. If he continues down the path of drama or does something that receives a lot of blowback from his audience (who I think are not all completely brainwashed by his 'objectivity', just ignorant or still riding off of the anger at modern movie trends and like his style of reviews, though the objectivity cultists are a notably vocal group who probably provide a ton of funds to him), he'll most likely relent but in the long term not change his behavior. However, I think his associates would be a better source of massive drama than him and he could very likely get caught up in it.
There's also stuff like this:

https://twitter.com/shymebil/status/1260529301159587842
bumbum.png

Which MauLer took out of context.

https://twitter.com/shymebil/status/1260529301159587842
ass.png

Last edited:

HavaLottaTimetoSpare

kiwifarms.net
I honestly feel kind of bad for Jay. He was a teenager when EFAP got it's claws into him, and it's clearly effected his ability to function. Look at the whole Jenny Nicholson thing; he was in her mentions begging her to just listen to Mauler, just take his criticisms seriously and it will make her better, she will be better if she only listens to Mauler, like he did. It was straight up cult shit.

Idiotron

Autismus Prime
kiwifarms.net
The last EFAP shows how little they know about movies.
They can't tell the difference between bad and good acting (saying that the acting in the Prequels isn't worse than in the Sequels), they neglect stuff like pacing and cinematography, they don't care about "show don't tell", only the logical consistency of the story matters.
They might as well just have 2 scripts side by side and compare them.

It was nice that some of the guests actually called MauLer out on his bullshit a few times but it wasn't nearly enough.
Also, the girl guest was awful. Remove her from the episode and you lose nothing.
The only things I remember her saying is that, in Stranger Things, there are original elements such as the Upside down (because Silent Hill doesn't exist) and Eleven (because Stephen King's Firestarter doesn't exist either) and that the sets in the Prequels are good (it's 95% CGI, sweetie, what sets?).

They've made a huge number of excuses for the Prequels which they never make for any other movies.
You can tell that they're very emotionally attached to them... not very objective :)

Mortician

kiwifarms.net
The last EFAP shows how little they know about movies.
They can't tell the difference between bad and good acting (saying that the acting in the Prequels isn't worse than in the Sequels), they neglect stuff like pacing and cinematography, they don't care about "show don't tell", only the logical consistency of the story matters.
They might as well just have 2 scripts side by side and compare them.
Then these idiots should probably review books. However, pacing and 'show don't tell' still apply so I don't know if that's even an option anymore...
Didn't MauLer graduate from college?

Also, the girl guest was awful. Remove her from the episode and you lose nothing.
That Star Wars Girl's a whole other story. I had to unfollow her on Twitter because she's literally just a female version of the QuarterPounder. Everything she tweeted was fucking bitching about Star Wars, some other Anti-SJW topic, or getting into slapfights with detractors so much that it would make MauLer blush. It was getting insufferable.

MauLer keeps her on just because she's one of the more popular figures on the Fandom Menace and probably more ammunition against the Star Wars films.

They've made a huge number of excuses for the Prequels which they never make for any other movies.
You can tell that they're very emotionally attached to them... not very objective :)
Exactly.

Last edited:

biscuitscilia

kiwifarms.net
I honestly feel kind of bad for Jay. He was a teenager when EFAP got it's claws into him, and it's clearly effected his ability to function. Look at the whole Jenny Nicholson thing; he was in her mentions begging her to just listen to Mauler, just take his criticisms seriously and it will make her better, she will be better if she only listens to Mauler, like he did. It was straight up cult shit.
To be honest, I wouldn't say Jay is that innocent since he can be an arrogant cunt too. I can't find the original tweet where he said this, I think he's long since deleted it, but he wrote: "We have a talent, a gift, to see films differently than other people. Where most people see a movie, WE see a script"
Of course, since the tweet has long been gone. I can't verify if it was actually him that said it. It could have been Mauler who said this so I could be wrong but I explicitly remember Jay saying this and I'm willing to be my money that the tweet was by Jay.

The Old Lurker

Lightblade
kiwifarms.net
He wrote: "We have a talent, a gift, to see films differently than other people. Where most people see a movie, WE see a script"
Isn't that a Mauler quote? I remember Jacksaint used a clip of him saying it in his video (timestamped). Not sure what EFAP or video it's initially from though.
I quite like the idea of Jay and a select few others being chosen as those with "the gift" by Mauler.

biscuitscilia

kiwifarms.net
Isn't that a Mauler quote? I remember Jacksaint used a clip of him saying it in his video (timestamped). Not sure what EFAP or video it's initially from though.
I quite like the idea of Jay and a select few others being chosen as those with "the gift" by Mauler.
Ah yeah, there you go. But I did explicitly remember Jay did make a tweet along those lines but I could just be a total exceptional individual with early on-set dementia. So thank you for clearing it up.
Though, he did completely drink the kool-aid and argues for Mauler whenever he misses a tweet: https://twitter.com/jayexci/status/1179176994455642113

Tags
None