Callum Nathan Thomas Edmunds / MauLer93 / MauLer - Discussion of a youtube reviewer

Are MauLer's videos too long?

• Yes

Votes: 45 12.1%
  • No

Votes: 114 30.6%
  • Fuck YES

Votes: 214 57.4%

• Total voters

PenguinSuitAlice

Behold!
kiwifarms.net
I know, I just wanted to know if there was positive confirmation Rags was actually a liberalist, which is different from just following Sargon, although that's pretty sad in and of itself.
I haven't found any videos about it on his YouTube channel. I don't think he is. He's just a bottom of the barrel anti-SJW who probably sucked up to Sargon just like he sucked up to Mauler. On that note, he hasn't made a video in eight months making him worse than MauLer. Hosting EFAP is his livelihood now, I guess.

CapeKnight

kiwifarms.net
I haven't found any videos about it on his YouTube channel. I don't think he is. He's just a bottom of the barrel anti-SJW who probably sucked up to Sargon just like he sucked up to Mauler. On that note, he hasn't made a video in eight months making him worse than MauLer. Hosting EFAP is his livelihood now, I guess.
Makes sense, I've never heard of Rags before EFAP, and I've at least heard of Wolf, but I found Rags to be the hardest to relate to because of how much of a retard he is. He's sticking to EFAP because it's his only realm of relevance at this point.

Reactions: Korpon

TheImportantFart

Ronnie Barking Spider
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh good gravy:

fupktmcoh7y41.jpg

The comments somehow make this worse:

The comments.png

I guess this is one of the perils of having a deeply autistic fanbase. Doesn't help that the art quality actually makes Dobson's stuff look good by comparison.

Although if it meant half of these fuckers got snapped out of existence, I'd watch this. I notice Sargon is occupying the Dr Strange slot on the original poster, so he'd defiinitely be gone. It's just a shame it wouldn't be all of them.

Also, is that one of DoctorRandomercam's puppets I see in there? The more I find out about the kind of person involved in this whole EFAP thing, the more I realise how wise I was to avoid it like the plague.

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
Oh good gravy:

View attachment 1403037

The comments somehow make this worse:

View attachment 1403058

I guess this is one of the perils of having a deeply autistic fanbase. Doesn't help that the art quality actually makes Dobson's stuff look good by comparison.

Although if it meant half of these fuckers got snapped out of existence, I'd watch this. I notice Sargon is occupying the Dr Strange slot on the original poster, so he'd defiinitely be gone. It's just a shame it wouldn't be all of them.

Also, is that one of DoctorRandomercam's puppets I see in there? The more I find out about the kind of person involved in this whole EFAP thing, the more I realise how wise I was to avoid it like the plague.
Besides the unrelenting cringe, why the fuck would you put MovieBob as the Thanos? MovieBob might as well be a captain planet villain in real life. If you put a villain put some popular youtuber with an actual unironic fanbase.

TheImportantFart

Ronnie Barking Spider
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Besides the unrelenting cringe, why the fuck would you put MovieBob as the Thanos? MovieBob might as well be a captain planet villain in real life. If you put a villain put some popular youtuber with an actual unironic fanbase.
I thought that was one of the only parts of the poster that was somewhat appropriate:

ThanosBob.png

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
His TLJ video is relatively drama-free by comparison, but then his TFA video includes an hour introduction where he just shits on all his detractors and the video-essay community at large (and poorly explaining Objective Critique)
His TLJ video seems relatively drama-free because instead of happening at the start like the TFA "intro", he stuffed all the drama near the end of the video, which only his most dedicated viewers would be watching. The last nine minutes are about his DSII drama with hbomberguy and Folding Ideas, making it even less off-topic than his TFA video rambling.

Is that supposed to be JLongbone in Okoye's place? EFAP fans may laugh at Bob and Quinton's weight, but they'll draw their favorite hosts at flattering angles.

Elescondio20

kiwifarms.net
His TLJ video seems relatively drama-free because instead of happening at the start like the TFA "intro", he stuffed all the drama near the end of the video, which only his most dedicated viewers would be watching. The last nine minutes are about his DSII drama with hbomberguy and Folding Ideas, making it even less off-topic than his TFA video rambling.
Funny that Dan Olson is 100% right about mauler...
Also fuck you Mauler ! Monster Hunter fans never asked for lock on , they added it only to attract more casual peoole

Tags
None