Careercow Cameron Joseph Miller / Candice Eve Miller / Sabrina / @SabrinaMorgens - 👋Hi, Cameron!👋 Florida man high on hallucinogens adopts "female prostitute" persona and teaches children at local high school, report claims.

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Who is most at fault for putting Cameron's job in jeopardy?

• Drug dealers for supplying him marijuana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

twee

the industrial revolution and its consequences...
kiwifarms.net
So, it appears he found out about this thread. If you search "SabrinaMorgens" on Twitter you get responses to his Tweets.
Screenshot_20210612-201054.png
A couple of responses such as this one. Our special someone has found out. Shame, shame. He was asking for words of encouragement and shit.

Maldron the Assassin

kiwifarms.net
So, it appears he found out about this thread. If you search "SabrinaMorgens" on Twitter you get responses to his Tweets.
View attachment 2256791
A couple of responses such as this one. Our special someone has found out. Shame, shame. He was asking for words of encouragement and shit.
Anyone able to elaborate on how posting your small dick makes you amazing and strong?

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net

macguyver16

kiwifarms.net
Judging by the lack of replies, I'd assume that no, we did not follow him before he DFE'd
Screenshots_2021-06-26-01-54-19.png

There has been some update to the profile headers, and the follower count has gone down since the account was hidden.

What does "please don't perceive me" even mean?

Some tweet replies. Doesn't seem to doing sex stuff as much, apparently lots of Star Wars and art:
Screenshots_2021-06-26-02-03-27.png
Screenshots_2021-06-26-02-05-42.png

Maybe reality hit.

I'm not really one to go too hard into "covert ops" or any of that honestly retarded shit tbh. I think usually the funniest stuff is the stuff that is publicly available. If you look up her names, it's literally all about this thread.

Last edited:

Neko GF

CWC is fat and I would NOT have sex with him
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cameron acknowledges that k*w* f*rms doxxed him and attempts to virtue signal about the Byuu situation:
1624832674841.png1624832714316.png

>May make me lose my job

It's not the Farms' or anyone else's fault that he's a gross coomer who shouldn't be near kids. All this thread is an archive of the many funny/ distributing tweets that he's made.

>They can't see *my* tweets

OOOFFF.

Last edited:

twee

kiwifarms.net
Cameron acknowledges that k*w* f*rms doxxed him and attempts to virtue signal about the Byuu situation:
View attachment 2300053>May make me lose my job

It's not the Farms' or anyone else's fault that he's a gross coomer who shouldn't be near kids. All this thread is an archive of the many funny/ distributing tweets that he made.
We aren't making him lose his job. He decided to tweet gross shit. He did. No one else. We didn't grab his hands and force him to spout degeneracy online.

The moral of the story is: Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

AbraCadaver

Super Senshi Sailor Twift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I posted about how high I am while teaching and now I might lose my teaching position because someone brought my idiot posts about being high while teaching to the attention of the school!! FUCKING KIWI FARMS!!

(insert “Why should you go to prison for a crime someone else noticed?”.jpg)

twee

kiwifarms.net
I posted about how high I am while teaching and now I might lose my teaching position because someone brought my idiot posts about being high while teaching to the attention of the school!! FUCKING KIWI FARMS!!

(insert “Why should you go to prison for a crime someone else noticed?”.jpg)
Not to be overdramatic and self-righteous but it is well deserved, to be honest.
Kids are the future and you're gonna fuck 'em up if you're stoned on Zoom.

It's also very telling that he would entertain the thought of being a sexy physics tutor, him being a physics teacher who teaches underage teens, and all.

Owner of a Lonely Hole

Show me that fucking dirty broccoli bitch
kiwifarms.net
Why is it that these morons can’t get it through their skulls that if they didn’t post their gross sex lives in public, this shit wouldn’t happen?? Correct me if I am wrong, but I am not aware of a SINGLE cow on this board who was stalked, followed and subsequently had their private bedroom habits meticulously documented in meatspace. Guys, I don’t know how to spell it out more clearly. Stop being publicly gross and no one will care about you or your identity.

Exuvia

All bleeding stops eventually.
kiwifarms.net
Why is it that these morons can’t get it through their skulls that if they didn’t post their gross sex lives in public, this shit wouldn’t happen?? Correct me if I am wrong, but I am not aware of a SINGLE cow on this board who was stalked, followed and subsequently had their private bedroom habits meticulously documented in meatspace. Guys, I don’t know how to spell it out more clearly. Stop being publicly gross and no one will care about you or your identity.
You seem to be under the impression that having it be public is not part of what excites these kinds of people.

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2300053View attachment 2300055

>May make me lose my job

It's not the Farms' or anyone else's fault that he's a gross coomer who shouldn't be near kids. All this thread is an archive of the many funny/ distributing tweets that he's made.

OOOFFF.
Cameron lost his job? Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. Not once had I intended the thread to lead to this. I could never have imagined hampering a productive member of society into joblessness. If you're reading this, Cameron, allow me to express my extended apology.

1624846387634.png

macguyver16

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2300053View attachment 2300055

>May make me lose my job

OOOFFF.
Lol what a bitch. Guess Twitter ho is still on the menu!

I guarantee that she will still look at the thread. In fact it is almost a certainty.

Exuvia

All bleeding stops eventually.
kiwifarms.net
Cameron lost his job? Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. Not once had I intended the thread to lead to this. I could never have imagined hampering a productive member of society into joblessness. If you're reading this, Cameron, allow me to express my extended apology.

I don't wish to rain on the parade, but that tweet said "may make me lose my job".