Careercow Cameron Joseph Miller / Candice Eve Miller / Sabrina / @SabrinaMorgens - 👋Hi, Cameron!👋 Florida man high on hallucinogens adopts "female prostitute" persona and teaches children at local high school, report claims.

Who is most at fault for putting Cameron's job in jeopardy?

• Drug dealers for supplying him marijuana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Spooky Bones

lol fat
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't wish to rain on the parade, but that tweet said "may make me lose my job".
Most public-sector jobs take a while to actually terminate you but in this case I find it hard to believe it'd be anything but a foregone conclusion. The best possible outcome would be to get some therapy mandated or something and be on probation after finishing it but that would be with incredible luck and a very, very strong union of the sort that I can't imagine exists in Florida. Nope, Cam is going to be getting misgendered at Popeye's with Blake.

Spooky Bones

lol fat
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1625182237307.png

I don't personally have access to his twitter unfortunately but a little birdie told me that Onlyfans is losing part of it's 0.00001%

Neko GF

Waiting for Spooky Month
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Twitter dump:

Inside the mind of a coomer who embarrasses himself on the internet (Also, another KF mention):

1625526199758.png1625526446901.png1625526476770.png
https://twitter.com/SabrinaMorgens/status/1411995555195244544

>"this vivid fucking nightmare is a manifestation of my sexual desires twisted and turned into horror".

He somehow manages to shoehorn his fetishes into his nightmares. Not even surprised.

Cam proving that any "girl" into mermaids is either 1. a troon or 2. fat.
1625527518165.png
https://twitter.com/SabrinaMorgens/status/1411704009992323073

Also, this reminded me of this:
1625527715821.png

Surfin Terf

kiwifarms.net
Twitter dump:

Inside the mind of a coomer who embarrasses himself on the internet (Also, another KF mention):

View attachment 2319603View attachment 2319619View attachment 2319623
https://twitter.com/SabrinaMorgens/status/1411995555195244544

>"this vivid fucking nightmare is a manifestation of my sexual desires twisted and turned into horror".

He somehow manages to shoehorn his fetishes into his nightmares. Not even surprised.
If I was inclined to be helpful to this freak I would say that maybe the "cute goth girl" (which he recognizes as representing his sexual desires) actually represents his AGP and fetish to put himself on display and it transforming from a harmless (but edgy), attractive object of desire into an aggressive, dangerous, and scary-looking (or invisible) demon is his subconscious understanding that pursuing these things could be safe and enjoyable in total moderation, but it's long past that point and it's got its hooks in him and he can't live a functional life with this creature anymore and must make a choice: give up on being the big tiddy goff girl of his dreams or keep on being digested by the fetish monster ("as far as monsters go she's super hot").

Neko GF

Waiting for Spooky Month
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Twitter dump:

More confirmation on him quitting "sex work":
1625613839759.png1625615488830.png1625615880186.png
https://twitter.com/SabrinaMorgens/status/1412525927846793224

To add more context, this is the quality of his paintings:
He's average at best and won't be able to compete against the commission/ fetish artists that the majority of his followers are probably going to.

But at least he's offering a service, unlike other cows like Lou Gaglardi and Kevin Gibes who expect people to give them money just for existing.

"Muh capitalism":
1625614968268.png
https://twitter.com/SabrinaMorgens/status/1412466746137661451

Unsurprisingly Cam has credit card debt:
1625615399415.png
1625615431983.png

Owner of a Lonely Hole

Show me that fucking dirty broccoli bitch
kiwifarms.net
Twitter dump:

View attachment 2322641View attachment 2322735View attachment 2322762

He's average at best and won't be able to compete against the commission/ fetish artists that the majority of his followers are probably going to.

But at least he's offering a service, unlike other cows like Lou Gaglardi and Kevin Gibes who expect people to give them money just for existing.

"Muh capitalism":
View attachment 2322693

View attachment 2322725View attachment 2322727
His “paintings” are just like, a friggin’ Linklater cell-shade filter.
CAMERON, listen dude: you’re already making somewhat better choices than most of the chaff lolcows. Do better.
You aren’t a woman.
It’s absolutely just a fetish.
You can still have a normal life.
Please just stop being a little idiot, detransition, get a job, and find something to take public pride in that contributes to your community.
And for fucks’ sake, STOP WITH THE COOMING IT IS ROTTING YOUR BRAIN.

Edit: I admit I have a weird affection for Cameron due to the fact that I am a somewhat newer Farmer, and was able to follow his thread from the very beginning. I also don’t want to see him (or anyone for that matter) turn into Kevin Gibes 2.0. Ugh.

Surfin Terf

kiwifarms.net
Twitter dump:

View attachment 2322641View attachment 2322735View attachment 2322762

"Muh capitalism":
View attachment 2322693

View attachment 2322725View attachment 2322727
Not an artist, but are those traced? I initially thought they were just filters because he got the proportions so accurately with really low-quality coloring, but enough of the proportions are off to make me think that it's not a filter. But while a couple details (the cords, the lid of the incense holder) are too far off for me to believe a filter would do that. But pretty much everything else is almost pixel-for-pixel
traced.gif

Neko GF

Waiting for Spooky Month
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not an artist, but are those traced? I initially thought they were just filters because he got the proportions so accurately with really low-quality coloring, but enough of the proportions are off to make me think that it's not a filter. But while a couple details (the cords, the lid of the incense holder) are too far off for me to believe a filter would do that. But pretty much everything else is almost pixel-for-pixel
View attachment 2322860
>"But are those traced"

Yes.
1625617899159.png

macguyver16

kiwifarms.net

Rainbow Frog Army

meh
kiwifarms.net
His “paintings” are just like, a friggin’ Linklater cell-shade filter.
CAMERON, listen dude: you’re already making somewhat better choices than most of the chaff lolcows. Do better.
You aren’t a woman.
It’s absolutely just a fetish.
You can still have a normal life.
Please just stop being a little idiot, detransition, get a job, and find something to take public pride in that contributes to your community.
And for fucks’ sake, STOP WITH THE COOMING IT IS ROTTING YOUR BRAIN.

Edit: I admit I have a weird affection for Cameron due to the fact that I am a somewhat newer Farmer, and was able to follow his thread from the very beginning. I also don’t want to see him (or anyone for that matter) turn into Kevin Gibes 2.0. Ugh.
I'd say dropping the weed is a pretty good idea, too--a lot of the arguments for legalization are poor choices of comparison and/or assuming the audience still thinks it's the strains the Boomers smoked instead of the modern ones. (Modern strains have seriously better bang on a gram-for-gram basis; the problem is that this also kicks up a lot of the risks.)

I mean, I'm actually in the libertarian "Whatever, as long as you're not forcing anybody else to participate or pay for it" school on pretty much everything--but he's kind of a poster child right now for why the modern strains of weed might be a bit of a bad idea. A lot of his tweets I'd not be at all surprised were made while high, because even the other druggies have made jokes for decades about potheads being...pretty much the tards of the community.

And I kind of feel that actually, he might not need to detransition, but he definitely needs to put on the brakes and find more competent/traditional psych help. Everything Miller's said about his moms makes me think that the whole implied disaster of a childhood needs sorted out before transitioning; it sounds distinctly like his parents were the type of lesbians who must have been so pissed when their kid popped out with a peepee. Odds are, Miller's current shrink is of the "Transitioning will cure *~*everything*~*" school, which is...well, I've known trans and genderqueer people GTFO from those types because, unlike their shrink, they felt that HRT+surgery is not going to fix shit like 'damage from having a mom who is a horrorcow.' (I actually kind of suspect troons actively seek those quacks out...)

lost_n'_confused

looking for my car keys in the threads
kiwifarms.net
How many days until he gets fired? I have a suspicion that the school is too afraid to fire a trans.

But it would be truly amazing to see him spiraling out if control if he looses his job. He is already addicted to drugs and in need of money, so I think he is pretty unstable right now.

Gone Ham

Romeo oh Romeo, why won't you preform cunnalingus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How many days until he gets fired? I have a suspicion that the school is too afraid to fire a trans.

But it would be truly amazing to see him spiraling out if control if he looses his job. He is already addicted to drugs and in need of money, so I think he is pretty unstable right now.
Troon Columbine when.