Careercow Cameron Joseph Miller / Candice Eve Miller / Sabrina / @SabrinaMorgens - 👋Hi, Cameron!👋 Florida man high on hallucinogens adopts "female prostitute" persona and teaches children at local high school, report claims.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Who is most at fault for putting Cameron's job in jeopardy?

• Drug dealers for supplying him marijuana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

goyangi

detrans female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He may have changes his username. I wish I remembered how to get direct links to somebody's Twitter profile.
If I remember right it's twitter ID. Unfortunately with his twitter gone, I'm not sure how to get it. Googling brought me to these two resources which suggest different methods but got me the same number (1262132075458695175), and testing both gets me working IDs on random alive accounts so I think it's right? His account is also from 2020 so relatively new and should be quite a bit longer than an account ID from like, 2007 or something. Anyways, using the twitter intent link (https://twitter.com/intent/user?user_id=1262132075458695175) nothing comes up, so maybe he really did delete. I could also be retarded and completely off base.